Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

yea shes still there......yipeeeee(not)..... but you would hardly notice if she went either. washing the dishes at her own peril. wow, wat a rebel. it will probably be the most entertaining thing she has done all show, and that says it all about her. SERIOUSLY...WHAT A BORE!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Shes such a rebel :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Ouch, CAPS,

She is still there.icon_207.gif:D
    she is and i think she will be for a while yet, good for her ,:)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ok , look ,I like her and have done from the begining.
    She hasn't changed my mind yet, so I will take the flak and continue to like her.
    She was the only one to stick up for Bec's when Alex was tearing strips off her , over the chips.
    No one else did .
    And no that is not my only reason.[URL="javascript:smilie(':tongue:')"]icon_OO.gif[/URL]:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

She hasn't changed my mind yet, so I will take the flak and continue to like her.
    She was the only one to stick up for Bec's when Alex was tearing strips off her , over the chips.
    No one else did .
    And no that is not my only reason.[URL="javascript:smilie(':tongue:')"]icon_OO.gif[/URL]:D:D
    A new smile for every post?:P;)

• Advertisement

i got nothing against the girl, i just think shes as entertaining to watch as a funeral.

Sean_K wrote: »
    A new smile for every post?:P;)

[URL="javascript:smilie(':bow:')"]007.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:smilie(':bow:')"]007.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:smilie(':bow:')"]007.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:smilie(':bow:')"]007.gif[/URL][URL="javascript:smilie(':bow:')"]007.gif[/URL]

What can I say , I like them , as much as I like BB.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

No one else did .

She wasnt the only one remember Steph got in the middle of it aswell.

No one else did .
    And no that is not my only reason.')" rel="nofollow">icon_OO.gif:D:D
    im with you about rachel , ok she does'nt run around naked , or flirt with men in the house, she's not nasty and does'nt bitch and tell lies , she's not up her own arse, she does'nt think she's all that like all the other housemates who have been evicted for all the above reasons, so if she's that bad why was'nt she evicted last week . the public had the opportunity to do it but kept her in , because they like her. so do i:)

imboard.3 wrote: »
    im with you about rachel , ok she does'nt run around naked , or flirt with men in the house, she's not nasty and does'nt bitch and tell lies , she's not up her own arse, she does'nt think she's all that like all the other housemates who have been evicted for all the above reasons, so if she's that bad why was'nt she evicted last week . the public had the opportunity to do it but kept her in , because they like her. so do i:)

Thank you, at last someone other than MNG agrees that
    she really is just nice.
    hug.gif

• Advertisement

yes shes a nice person, as i said, i got nothing against her. she seems very nice. but imo, its not what i want to watch. you could have a bunch of nuns in the house....yes they would be all 'nice', but it wouldnt be ENTERTAINING. Thats what i want. but if the public want to be bored thats their choice!

Thank you, at last someone other than MNG agrees that
    she really is just nice.
    hug.gif
    my pleasure:D she is ,they just dont believe it, they'll find out though ,

yes shes a nice person, as i said, i got nothing against her. she seems very nice. but imo, its not what i want to watch. you could have a bunch of nuns in the house....yes they would be all 'nice', but it wouldnt be ENTERTAINING. Thats what i want. but if the public want to be bored thats their choice!

But the public were the ones that got rid of the ones that you are talking about.
    I would find BB boring too if everyone was nice,:)
    But they weren't and we got to see the mix.
    The fact that she is still in there and there has been No
    stories in the papers , no one selling their story saying
    Rachel is not what she seems , speaks volumes.
    I just like the girl for the way she portrays herself.:)

do you not think you need the balance of normality and craziness in the house , i understand what your saying about people not doing much, but rachel is not the only one guilty of that, dale , stu ,mo ,lisa , and mikey dont do a lot to entertain either but nobody goes on about how boring they are, i think rachel is just an easy target for everyone.

ya and the public got it wrong, like they always do. if i wanted to watch a bunch of nicey nice people id watch blue peter or the fecking disney club or something! this year is crap. you have to admit, tonights show really showed it. there all bored of eachother, they even say it themselves,each one of them were just lying on the couch all day. theres absolutly nothing happening,no stories happening, no bitching/fighting/jokes/pranks/drama/marios sayings!......nothing.
    simply because the public evicted the ones that would have done this.
    maysoon walked and you wouldnt have even realised. people like mikey and maybe rex i think are the only 2 that are really keeping this show going. the ratings are falling by the day. im bored of it, i did watch the show for the first cuple of weeks, bcoz it was good to watch, there was plenty happening. not now.

do you not think you need the balance of normality and craziness in the house , i understand what your saying about people not doing much, but rachel is not the only one guilty of that, dale , stu ,mo ,lisa , and mikey dont do a lot to entertain either but nobody goes on about how boring they are, i think rachel is just an easy target for everyone.

OHH NO believe me i think it about the majority of the people, which is why im always going on about how the public KEEP evicting the good ones. i think im 100% right about this. and ye wont change my mind. MO should have gone ages ago against silvia. steph shouldnt have left the 1st week. lisa should have. dale or stu will go this week.

ur wrong about mikey, hes about the only one in there that provides some laughs.

OHH NO believe me i think it about the majority of the people, which is why im always going on about how the public KEEP evicting the good ones. i think im 100% right about this. and ye wont change my mind. MO should have gone ages ago against silvia. steph shouldnt have left the 1st week. lisa should have. dale or stu will go this week.

ur wrong about mikey, hes about the only one in there that provides some laughs.

Again , the public disagree with you.
    I will agree with you on Mo , yes he should have gone.
    But I dont go telling all that will listen that I want Mo out.
    People have favorites , and are entitled to voice their opinion on that person.
    Just as you are entitled to voice yours.:)

admittedly i've had a few laughs out of mikey, and i thought mo would have been more entertaining than he turned out to be , and they should have evicted lisa with mario she's not doing much in there and would'nt be missed, and i think the heaven and hell thing was the worst thing big brother done , things got really boring when they divided the house ,

admittedly i've had a few laughs out of mikey, and i thought mo would have been more entertaining than he turned out to be , and they should have evicted lisa with mario she's not doing much in there and would'nt be missed, and i think the heaven and hell thing was the worst thing big brother done , things got really boring when they divided the house ,

Maybe they will take it down, because i use to love the whole B Block against the Heaven bedroom.

well said ssH ,:D

• Advertisement

Maybe they will take it down, because i use to love the whole B Block against the Heaven bedroom.
    yeah it was , they were funny in b block and oh so bitchy in the luxury bedrom but it was fun to watch when they all mingled together before the divide , hopefully bb will realise their mistake and take it down , do you think they'll go back to b block or stay in the luxury bedroom

yeah it was , they were funny in b block and oh so bitchy in the luxury bedrom but it was fun to watch when they all mingled together before the divide , hopefully bb will realise their mistake and take it down , do you think they'll go back to b block or stay in the luxury bedroom

Hmmm good question i dont think there is enough beds for everybody in heaven so somebody would have to go back, id say Darnell and maybe Mo.

so your tellin me you would have evicted MO instead of Silvia???

lol, your the very one going on about how people like jen and silvia dont deserve to be in the house or in the public eye. you just contradicted urself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ann22 maybe you have a thing were you dont trust people if they seem too nice, for example Luke "i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i dont swear" yeah but he was still a right little fu**er]
    I don't even think that it's just because she's too nice, I find it hard to forget the audition tape. I know she was overacting to get on the show-understandably but she was like a different person, I was shaken to the core of my being when i saw it on youtube :eek:
    I liked loads of really nice contestants. Anna Nolan was one of my favourite Brother housemates for example and she was very nice. Never a mean word about anyone.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ann22 maybe you have a thing were you dont trust people if they seem too nice, for example Luke "i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do drugs, i dont swear" yeah but he was still a right little fu**er]
    I don't even think that it's just because she's too nice, I find it hard to forget the audition tape. I know she was overacting to get on the show-understandably but she was like a different person, I was shaken to the core of my being when i saw it on youtube :eek:
    I liked loads of really nice contestants. Anna Nolan was one of my favourite Brother housemates for example and she was very nice. Never a mean word about anyone.

Ah i see.

Have a look at Steph on 'Popstars the Rivals' with Davina. Bless!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMTSOwZmUQ&feature=related

i dont think it was that bad , it's not like she was running around naked or was a bitch or anything in it she was just a bit more outgoing than she is in the house , well whatever people think of her , she has everyone talking about her ,

so your tellin me you would have evicted MO instead of Silvia???

lol, your the very one going on about how people like jen and silvia dont deserve to be in the house or in the public eye. you just contradicted urself.

Did I Say That??.
    I don't think so.
    I would have evicted MO instead of Silvia ???
    Your spelling , not mine:)
    I said Mo should have gone.
    Never in my posts have I mentioned Sylvia.:)

Have a look at Steph on 'Popstars the Rivals' with Davina. Bless!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMTSOwZmUQ&feature=related

That went a little askew. Too embed the Youtube video do

If you quote my message you will see how it works. In between the youtube links you insert the code after the "watch =" part of the youtube link.

• Advertisement

i dont think it was that bad , it's not like she was running around naked or was a bitch or anything in it she was just a bit more outgoing than she is in the house , well whatever people think of her , she has everyone talking about her ,
    Ah no she didn't do anything bad in it. Rex exaggerated. She wasn't being provocative or anything like that, in fact I remember when watching it in the first place I really warmed to her, then I forgot all about it. Its just looking back at it now I barely would recognise her. I would've loved to watch her in it now as she was then. Maybe it's the environment she's in thats causing the difference. She goes on like a kindergarten teacher now compared to a fun loving first year college student as she came across in the video.:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement