Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was quoting Imboard3 there not myself, dunno why my name came up.:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Ann22 wrote: »
    imboard.3 wrote: »
    Ah no she didn't do anything bad in it. Rex exaggerated. She wasn't being provocative or anything like that, in fact I remember when watching it in the first place I really warmed to her, then I forgot all about it. Its just looking back at it now I barely would recognise her. I would've loved to watch her in it now as she was then. Maybe it's the environment she's in thats causing the difference. She goes on like a kindergarten teacher now compared to a fun loving first year college student as she came across in the video.:)
    yeah think it is the environment or more so the people around her who made her feel intimidated , think there is a more lively side to her but she was getting knocked back from the begining by a lot of the bitches who've gone so maybe we'll see some of the rachel that was in th vt,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yeah there was a problem with one of the quotes nothing to worry about.

yeah think it is the environment or more so the people around her who made her feel intimidated , think there is a more lively side to her but she was getting knocked back from the begining by a lot of the bitches who've gone so maybe we'll see some of the rachel that was in th vt,

Alot of the bitches went along time ago.

same thing is happening with me, maybe it's just that two great minds think alike:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Alot of the bitches went along time ago.
    yeah i know but it had an effect on her up to last week when the biggest bitch went, she knew what he thought of her and i think it was holding her back .

whats going on with the quotes

same thing is happening with me, maybe it's just that two great minds think alike:D:D:D
    Phew!! I thought I did something stupid.:rolleyes:

yeah i know but it had an effect on her up to last week when the biggest bitch went, she knew what he thought of her and i think it was holding her back .
    Strange you say that, I did think she was a lot brighter or something this few days. I never thought of it being Luke going that caused it. You could well be right. I remember a mean girl at school that had it in for me and made my life a misery. Everytime I spoke out in class she would make a nasty comment. When she wasn't in I was a totally different person. Mad I'm thinking of that now. What a nasty little man Luke was.

Strange you say that, I did think she was a lot brighter or something this few days. I never thought of it being Luke going that caused it. You could well be right. I remember a mean girl at school that had it in for me and made my life a misery. Everytime I spoke out in class she would make a nasty comment. When she wasn't in I was a totally different person. Mad I'm thinking of that now. What a nasty little man Luke was.
    bullys are bullys wherever they are, the school yard or reality shows , and i do think she felt intimidated by the whole lot of the ones that are gone , im sure she'll come out of herself a bit more if she's given the chance,

• Advertisement

still dont know whats happening with our quotes ann22, maybe if we try not quoting the message in the reply we'll get back on track

Ok guys i think we should stop quoteing each other for a couple of messages because this could get confuseing for us or even the other people tryin to figure out what we are saying.

Maybe you're right imboard. I'l not quote in case my own name comes up and I look like a half wit.:D
    Sara was flirting like mad with Darnell a while ago sticking her bum in his face and stuff:rolleyes:. Mo said there he heard her saying she'd do the task better than him. Rex said no way would she. Then Darnell insisted it was the other way around. Don't think Mo believes him. I doubt if Darnell would lie for her though would he?:confused:

Imboard I was saying I thought you were right in what you said about Rachel and the bullies. I didn't see your comment on quotes til my last comment came up.

i hope not , i thought he had finally seen through her , i'd hate darnell to prove that men dont think with their brains :D:D:D, apologies to all the men out there who do:)

The scene were BB call Rachel into the diary room and told her "continue to washup at your peril" "wicked i will keep washing up" haha how did she not get that?

did she not know it meant a punishment , think she got it though when they asked her was she willing to take the risk ,

did she not know it meant a punishment , think she got it though when they asked her was she willing to take the risk ,

I dont know if she got it she seemed totally confused.

Rachel "its not just dishes its people suffering" OH FOR FU*K SAKE

Imboard I was saying I thought you were right in what you said about Rachel and the bullies. I didn't see your comment on quotes til my last comment came up.
    no worries we seem to be back on track now . thank god , very confusing that was:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Kat is suffering cos Mikey and Nicole do fup all, she does all the cooking, washing up, cuppas etc. + she hurt her knee yesterday in the aerobics thing. She looked wrecked last night.

• Advertisement

no worries we seem to be back on track now . thank god , very confusing that was:)

If you remove one of the brackets from the quote it screws things up.

see i think it sunk in when they asked was she willing to take the chance , i think she knew they could mean putting her up for eviction when they said that, she seems to have taken it seriously

kerash wrote: »
    Kat is suffering cos Mikey and Nicole do fup all, she does all the cooking, washing up, cuppas etc. + she hurt her knee yesterday in the aerobics thing. She looked wrecked last night.

Mikey for obvious reason cant do alot but he does what he can, Nicole im sure does do something and that comment that Rachel made was before Kat injured herself.

see i think it sunk in when they asked was she willing to take the chance , i think she knew they could mean putting her up for eviction when they said that, she seems to have taken it seriously

I dont think so because at the end of the episode she tried to come up with some weird logic to try and justify it.

Mikey for obvious reason cant do alot but he does what he can, Nicole im sure does do something and that comment that Rachel made was before Kat injured herself.

Kat would still be suffering even without the injury. I think fair play to Rachel, cos Kat wont complain. It's very unfair on Kat.

When your in hell you get to do the scut work its been like this for weeks and im sure regardless of who was in hell she would so the same.

When your in hell you get to do the scut work its been like this for weeks and im sure regardless of who was in hell she would so the same.

There has never been only 3 in hell before and when one is blind and another 'princess' well it leaves good old kat. At least previously she had someone capable of helping her out. If I was her I'd do f*ck all:)

There has never been only 3 in hell before and when one is blind and another 'princess' well it leaves good old kat. At least previously she had someone capable of helping her out. If I was her I'd do f*ck all:)

Yeah i get that their is only three but why are you assumeing that Nicole does nothing? Sure doesnt Mikey have that little gadget he puts on glasses or cups that tells him when they are gettin full?

Yeah i get that their is only three but why are you assumeing that Nicole does nothing?

Only because I havent actually seen her do anything and Rex has warned that if anyone is ordering her around he'll go mad...
    We've heard all the stories of Nicole being spoiled and pampered and looked after by rex and his father, I put 2+2 together...
    Have you seen her do anything?

• Advertisement

Only because I havent actually seen her do anything and Rex has warned that if anyone is ordering her around he'll go mad...
    We've heard all the stories of Nicole being spoiled and pampered and looked after by rex and his father, I put 2+2 together...
    Have you seen her do anything?

Nope havent seen anything but then they can only fit so much into an episode. She doesnt seem Mo kinda lazy so im sure she does a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement