Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

ya and the public got it wrong, like they always do. if i wanted to watch a bunch of nicey nice people id watch blue peter or the fecking disney club or something! this year is crap. you have to admit, tonights show really showed it. there all bored of eachother, they even say it themselves,each one of them were just lying on the couch all day. theres absolutly nothing happening,no stories happening, no bitching/fighting/jokes/pranks/drama/marios sayings!......nothing.
    simply because the public evicted the ones that would have done this.
    maysoon walked and you wouldnt have even realised. people like mikey and maybe rex i think are the only 2 that are really keeping this show going. the ratings are falling by the day. im bored of it, i did watch the show for the first cuple of weeks, bcoz it was good to watch, there was plenty happening. not now.

Yep its the same every year, the good people go at the start and then the public start complaining because its so boring!! but this year its brutal, i mean the highlight of last nite was about little miss perfect rebelling against big brother and washing the dishes oooohhh the excitment of it all and unfortunately its going to be someone like her that will win it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Msfc wrote: »
    Yep its the same every year, the good people go at the start and then the public start complaining because its so boring!! but this year its brutal, i mean the highlight of last nite was about little miss perfect rebelling against big brother and washing the dishes oooohhh the excitment of it all and unfortunately its going to be someone like her that will win it.
    I think the producers are more on the ball this year than previous years however, and are likely to move to shake things up a bit. They're trying to save the brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

For me this year Rex has been by far the most entertaining housemate. I know he is a total smartarse but I honestly see him as sarcastic not a bully.Last nite on the ch4 show remember when Rachel came out of the diary room worrying about the dishes and Rex told her she was a useless hoh? Some of you will find that offensive but Rachel didn't. On the live show there was some banter between them that they ended up not showing on ch4. Rex asked her what bb said and she told him. Then Rex asked her what she said then again what bb said. This went on for a while and Rachel was answering. Then when she said she left the diary room Rex said 'then what did we say'. She laughed then. There is no animosity between them two.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    For me this year Rex has been by far the most entertaining housemate. I know he is a total smartarse but I honestly see him as sarcastic not a bully.Last nite on the ch4 show remember when Rachel came out of the diary room worrying about the dishes and Rex told her she was a useless hoh? Some of you will find that offensive but Rachel didn't. On the live show there was some banter between them that they ended up not showing on ch4. Rex asked her what bb said and she told him. Then Rex asked her what she said then again what bb said. This went on for a while and Rachel was answering. Then when she said she left the diary room Rex said 'then what did we say'. She laughed then. There is no animosity between them two.

I thought that before Nicole went in that Rex actually
    fancied Rachel , and the more he was sarcastic with her the more she seemed to get it, and therefore was not offended.
    BB made a mistake putting Nicole in.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I thought that before Nicole went in that Rex actually
    fancied Rachel , and the more he was sarcastic with her the more she seemed to get it, and therefore was not offended.
    BB made a mistake putting Nicole in.:)

What? That came out of left field i never in a million years would of thought that :eek:

• Advertisement

Last night Rex and Rachel were sitting on the sofa eating and I got this weird feeling that they just looked suited together, I don't why I felt that-even the banter I was on about from the other nite. It reminded me of the way my hubbie and me go one. He teases me mercilessly.:oI'd say their lifestyles are totally different but I'd say he'd be a much happier fella if he had someone like her in his life not the barbie doll he has.:rolleyes:Maybe i'm just an old romantic.

I posted about it before, it 's like they were in the playground, boy fancies girl = boy pulls her pigtails.
    Except he was using sarcasm instead.:D

I posted about it before, it 's like they were in the playground, boy fancies girl = boy pulls her pigtails.

Wow he must really be in love with Lisa then because he is the most sarky with her.

I remember you saying that. I didn't think much about it at the time but when you think of it-didn't his eyes nearly pop out of his head when he saw her audition tape? He saw it as provocative, which it wasn't though she did look beautiful. It makes me suspicious about how he was feeling watching her-do you know what I mean?

Wow he must really be in love with Lisa then because he is the most sarky with her.
    Don't think he treats them the same. He's sarky with both but he doesn't really go out of his way to have a crack with Lisa. She's a big stiff robot dry sh!te.

• Advertisement

I seriously think that this is a huge misjudgement to think this, number 1 Rex has a girlfriend number 2 Rachel has a boyfriend so there is noway in hell there is anything happening!

I seriously think that this is a huge misjudgement to think this, number 1 Rex has a girlfriend number 2 Rachel has a boyfriend so there is noway in hell there is anything happening!
    I know nothing will happen. Rachel is not flirting or anything and wouldn't dream of it-neither is he I hasten to add. Just wondering if there was no Nicole would he be drawn to her. Whatever he thinks of Rachel he's definitely not indifferent to her.

I know nothing will happen. Rachel is not flirting or anything and wouldn't dream of it-neither is he I hasten to add. Just wondering if there was no Nicole would he be drawn to her. Whatever he thinks of Rachel he's definitely not indifferent to her.

I cant see how people are making these comparisons, you have just said he isnt into her she isnt into him. If he doesnt have a girlfriend i still dont think he would be into her, yes is able to sit there and have a civil conversation with her as for being into her i highly doubt it imo.

I cant see how people are making these comparisons, you have just said he isnt into her she isnt into him. If he doesnt have a girlfriend i still dont think he would be into her, yes is able to sit there and have a civil conversation with her as for being into her i highly doubt it imo.
    I didn't say they weren't into each other. I said they don't flirt with each other.

Ooops sorry, ok there not in too each other, but why would they flirt?

:D:D:DWould love if they did. I originally said there was friendly banter between them live last nite to explain why I felt he doesn't really bully her- that the slagging is taken well by rachel.i wished they'd shown it on ch4-then Sharpshooter's grubby little mind got me thinking:D. I was wondering about whether there is anything in what he said-remembering Rex's reaction to the audition tape. I also said watching them on the sofas last nite late they looked suited. Nowt was going on-its just female thinking on my part.

Ah now i see its just the old romantic side of you trying to see something happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Did I read here that the nightly episodes come online each day at midnight?

tylerdurden94 will be able to tell you, ask him when you see him posting Jimmy .:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Don't think he treats them the same. He's sarky with both but he doesn't really go out of his way to have a crack with Lisa. She's a big stiff robot dry sh!te.
    :D brilliant ann22, you summed her up perfectly,:D:D:D

Well summed up alright.
    Lisa is a scary woman and BB must agree as she Still has not been punished for breaking the door and (TRYING :rolleyes: ) to escape .

Well summed up alright.
    Lisa is a scary woman and BB must agree as she Still has not been punished for breaking the door and (TRYING :rolleyes: ) to escape .
    yeah whats with that, it's not like she's the life and soul of the party in there,and they cant afford to lose her , same rules should apply to everyone , if you break them you get punished, even if your big and scary and could punch bb's lights out:)

Did I read here that the nightly episodes come online each day at midnight?

Yeah were i get my downloads from they normally com online around 12ish.

Looks like BB is A Big Girls Blouse when it comes to Lisa,
    I can't remember the last time a housemate went unpunished when they broke the rules.
    Unless they are waiting and biding their time.
    Bug's me though.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yeah were i get my downloads from they normally com online around 12ish.

Do you not get them from the channel 4 site? Where do you get em?

Do you not get them from the channel 4 site? Where do you get em?

I use a thing called rapidshare its site were stuff is hosted and you download directly from them or you could use torrents to download stuff aswell.

Looks like BB is A Big Girls Blouse when it comes to Lisa,
    I can't remember the last time a housemate went unpunished when they broke the rules.
    Unless they are waiting and biding their time.
    Bug's me though.:(
    yeah know what you mean, just watching the live show here and nicole is not a happy camper, she just told rex she wants to go:rolleyes:, having a bit of a lovers tiff

Anyone know why Rex has Nicole crying.:confused:
    She says she is going home.:eek:
    Seemingly she has been to the Diary Room to say as much , and Rex is not happy.
    Saying she should have spoken to him first.:rolleyes:
    He has not treated her well at all in there and now he is annoyed that she want's to go.
    Wow it is all going off on the live feed.[URL="javascript:smilie(':yay:')"]icon_207.gif[/URL]

• Advertisement

Lovers tiff everyday since she has been in there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement