Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

:eek:She is off again, she really want's to go.
    Has he put his foot in it by saying that he will leave with her,could see major backtracking later.
    From what I can gather what is upsetting her is that he wont stop asking questions that she is forbidden to answer by BB.
    Also he is blaming her for making him look an idiot.
    Dont know why.
    She sure is upset.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

yeah he said he'd leave with her , dont think he will though, missed what happened but he's saying she made him look like an idiot, and she is very upset , she should go if she's that unhappy,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Jaino

Hi can't stand Rex. He's totally guilt tripping her into staying, saying he'll leave if she leaves. The girl is obviously deeply unhappy. It's painful to watch Rex pulling her towards him and kissing her and patronising her!

Lovers tiff everyday since she has been in there.
    yeah and he did'nt seem overjoyed when she came in , maybe she's craming his style with rachel:)

He is patronising her, and he is not looking good.

• Advertisement

imboard.3 wrote: »
    yeah and he did'nt seem overjoyed when she came in , maybe she's craming his style with rachel:)
    I did say it.:D

God she really shows such patience actually! If that was me I'd probably have punched him by now. I hate the way he STARES at her too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

She is going a little over the top being distant and ignoreing constantly.

Jaino wrote: »
    God she really shows such patience actually! If that was me I'd probably have punched him by now. I hate the way he STARES at her too.

They would be calling an Ambulance.
    The other day he said to her " OY!" when she turned away from him.
    And in the space of 2 minuets he had said it 3 times, "OY ".
    I would not have let him him show that disrespect.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I knew this would happen. Wouldn't be surprised at all if she walks. It's Ziggy and Chanelle all over again. :pac:

• Advertisement

i think little miss princes is not used to not having it all her own way and having rex falling all over her , does anyone know what she's blubbering about

It was definately ridiculous putting her is so far into the show, she has read some bad stories about him which i think might be effecting her judgement towards him.

She's really on the verge of quitting now! But he's bloody blackmailing her saying if she goes he'll go too. I hope she goes through with it cos I can't stand him. The girl clearly needs to get out of there, and if he really loved her he'd let her go, but he's just scared of looking like an idiot.. little does he know he's done that without her help!

I knew this would happen. Wouldn't be surprised at all if she walks. It's Ziggy and Chanelle all over again. :pac:

Except Zig Zag and Chanelle No 0 only met in the house.
    This is uncomfortable to watch actually, BB should have called her in to the Diary Room way before now , but in this instance it is quite obvious they want us all glued .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What did he say there? 'Sorry for goin on hols and not telling u'? Boy is he in trouble.:rolleyes:

Its just like Stu Dale Rex saying before that "i want go" if you really wanna go you will i dont think for one second that Rex is holding her back.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I dont have the live feed so I can't see exactly what's going on but it's safe to say the producers are probably ****ting themselves.

If they didn't want us to see it , believe me we would not be looking at it now.:eek:
    I cannot believe the amount of disrespect he is showing his "Princess" nor can I believe she is taking it.:eek:

Open that diary room door BB! Stop letting him control her!

Have to say what goes around comes around, Rex.

She's not the first girl he's made miserable in there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

No I meant if both leave the producers are going to kill themselves.

Now he has just told her " You shouldn't have come on here ". With that attitude".
    She needs to cut all ties with that guy, Rexturants or no Rexturants.:mad:

It is uncomfortable viewing alright. Gawd! Its one of those horrible rows that go on forever.They're always rowing.She should go into the diary room and talk to them. Why is she asking his permission?!!! I'd be away like a shot!:mad:

No I meant if both leave the producers are going to kill themselves.
    Yeah , get you now, this has been excruciating to watch.

Please don't tell me she's crying over her suitcase ffs!

He's messing with her mind.

He loves the sound of his own voice doesn't he? Unbearable. I hope he gets evicted next week.

Talk about BB enginering the down fall of somebody, really horrible to watch stop interferring you stupd fuc*ers!

I think its about time they did interfere.

• Advertisement

I think its about time they did interfere.

Details please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement