Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

EH KISSING??

Ah here
    Bex wont be going now.
    Everyone will want to see how her and Luke get on!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭dublinmadyoke

what is she doing with that kid...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Was Becs just snogging an unconscious Luke.

Vomit

WHY ?:confused:

which part u wanna know?

Well cos Darnelle is not black to start off with & Mo I can't stand him he is selfish and rude

Huggles wrote: »
    Funny that he has such sensitive ears and yet he roars everything he says.

Haha
    Yeah
    He tells everyone to warn him before they shout so he can block his ears!
    He should block his ears before he talks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

When Luke and Bex get out he'll be shouting "Yes Rebecca yes!" haha

bout time those two got it on.

Was he awake at the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

which part u wanna know?

Well cos Darnell is not black to start off with & Mo I can't stand him he is selfish and rude
    Yeah, I get the Darnell thing and it was funny :D
    If it his eating you are talking about ,(selfish) I think we
    shouldn't criticize , its not our food he is eating, and apart from Kat and Racheal they have all been rude , at some point.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Well cos Darnelle is not black to start off with

According to Darnell "It's hard being the only white guy at the family reunion"

His parents are black. Ethnically he's a black man who suffers from albinism. In other words, if he didn't have albinism he'd be black so he probably identifies himself as a black man.

Which is why we thought it was funny, as in Rachel not knowing after all those weeks, it was the way she came out with it that made me laugh.:)

Chinafoot wrote: »
    According to Darnell "It's hard being the only white guy at the family reunion"

His parents are black. Ethnically he's a black man who suffers from albinism. In other words, if he didn't have albinism he'd be black so he probably identifies himself as a black man.

Ah cool I get ya.. I checked this bio and it didn't say any of that on it... Cool so he actually is black thats cool...I feel like a fool now.. I just thought it was funny what yerwan said..

• Advertisement

Which is why we thought it was funny, as in Rachel not knowing after all those weeks, it was the way she came out with it that made me laugh.:)

Uhmmm thats not what dublinmadyoke said....he said "Well cos Darnelle is not black to start off with"

I'm merely pointing out that Darnell is ethnically black....albinism is not an ethnicity.
    Ah cool I get ya.. I checked this bio and it didn't say any of that on it... Cool so he actually is black thats cool...I feel like a fool now.. I just thought it was funny what yerwan said..

Learn something new everyday eh?

The people on BBBM are really hating on Mikey
    Woo
    They actually all hate him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

His father must of got a bit suspicious when a white guy popped out.

Uhmmm thats not what dublinmadyoke said....he said "Well cos Darnelle is not black to start off with"

I'm merely pointing out that Darnell is ethnically black....albinism is not an ethnicity.

Misread by me there , I knew about Darnell as he spoke about it at the begining ,as I said what I thought was funny was the way Rachel said it.

Uhmmm thats not what dublinmadyoke said....he said "Well cos Darnelle is not black to start off with" **** yes but I meant it was funny want the girl said!!!! see the post b4 me!!!! :p

and yea I guess you do! :rolleyes:

dublinmadyolk am I right in thinking we were on the same page there??:confused:

dublinmadyolk am I right in thinking we were on the same page there??:confused:

? what?

? what?

As in we found it funny the way rachel said " Are you Black Darnell ", I knew he was a black Albino and found it funny that Rachel was only copping it tonight.:)

As in we found it funny the way rachel said " Are you Black Darnell ", I knew he was a black Albino and found it funny that Rachel was only copping it tonight.:)

Obviously not since dublinmadyoke said he didn't know about Darnell's ethnicity as he didn't read about it in his bio. He also said he felt foolish after it had been pointed out to him that Darnell is indeed black. You both found what Rachel said funny but for different reasons.

Perhaps reading a little more carefully would help.

Also, Dublinmadyoke, if you're going to quote my post I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't add to it.

Obviously not since dublinmadyoke said he didn't know about Darnell's ethnicity as he didn't read about it in his bio. He also said he felt foolish after it had been pointed out to him that Darnell is indeed black. You both found what Rachel said funny but for different reasons.

Perhaps reading a little more carefully would help.

Also, Dublinmadyoke, if you're going to quote my post I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't add to it.

I know where you are coming from , and I know where I am coming from ,so I obviously misunderstood the other post , so apologies to all.:o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Huggles wrote: »
    Was Becs just snogging an unconscious Luke.

Vomit
    yeah think she was , would 'nt everyone pass out if they had that obnoxious beached whale throwing herself on top of them every time she's up for eviction, cant stand her or the gossiping old biddy she keeps to molest, hopefully she's booted out on friday

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

I think people are finally starting to see Rex for the wanker that he is. On LF just now he's after making Rachel cry. MNG won't be happy with this.

People lambasted Mario for calling Rex arrogant and a Bullshiner, humble pie all round folks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Seen has heavenly housemates gave up a reward for hell last week i thought it would of only been fair that the same happen this week, but to see Stuart saying noway was really bad form, he knows what its like over there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Some of the posts on this thread make baby jesus cry.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I think people are finally starting to see Rex for the wanker that he is. On LF just now he's after making Rachel cry. MNG won't be happy with this.

People lambasted Mario for calling Rex arrogant and a Bullshiner, humble pie all round folks.

I saw Kat hugging her and was wondering why she was upset. It might have something to do with this...
    HOUSEMATES joined fans in admitting to being fed up with Big Brother, confessing last night that they are trying to get themselves EVICTED.

Rex, Stuart and Head of House Dale all claimed they were trying to annoy the other contestants.

After the group found out that Darnell, Mohamed and Rebecca are facing the public vote this week, Rex moaned that he has been TOO NICE and planned to be nastier to make housemates nominate him. Rex said: “I keep forgetting to be an a**e. I’m just being myself.

“This week I’m going to proper hammer it.”

He said he was going to be mean to Kathreya and Rachel in particular even though it would be “horrible”. Rex added: “I’m not an a******e. I find it so hard to be horrible.”

Stuart and Dale admitted they were doing the same,

Dale revealed he awarded Heaven the luxury hamper for exactly that reason. He said: “I wanted to give it to Hell. I just feel proper s**t, but I can’t.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1463672.ece

If this is the way he's going to behave then I've lost a lot of respect for him. Surprised that Stuart wants to revert back to this type of stuff. Not surprised that Dale awarded Heaven the luxury hamper as he's been an arse throughout.

If Rex doesn't want to be there it would be more honourable to go than slag off nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭daisy123

What was wrong with Darnell's socks in the Diary Room???? EW

Also, when Lisa was dancing on the pool, she looked REALLY like a cardboard cutout!

Can anyone tell me why Lukey was Pukey on national TV or did I hear that wrong , I am in and out with the live feed , and only caught that and something about Mo.:confused:

Can anyone tell me why Lukey was Pukey on national TV or did I hear that wrong , I am in and out with the live feed , and only caught that and something about Mo.:confused:

Never mind , just found out from MNG in another thread.:D

Just copped why we are being allowed to see all that is happening, tomorrow is eviction night and BB so desperately want Bec's to stay, that as long as it is going favourably in that area we will be allowed to see it, (ie) to change peoples mind's about them. It is pretty obvious the way the people think at the moment and this is a last gasp attempt by BB to get people on side.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Thank you REX , did anyone see him putting luke in his place just now ?.
    CLASS:D:D
    Don't talk down people in here because they don't like Rebecca ,
    The public didn't like Rebecca , thats why she's gone,
    OUCH !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement