Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

I dont have the live feed so I can't see exactly what's going on but it's safe to say the producers are probably ****ting themselves.
    yeah it's probably safe to say it but i really dont think rex will go , and i really dont think she should have brought up things she's not allowed talk about , whats the point

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

She was really moody since she came in. There were a lot of huffs, I think he has shown a lot of patience. She's been getting on my nerves. Tonight though I did feel sorry for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

imboard.3 wrote: »
    yeah it's probably safe to say it but i really dont think rex will go , and i really dont think she should have brought up things she's not allowed talk about , whats the point
    But is that not why she is so upset , he wont stop asking questions that she is not allowed to answer, and he got annoyed with her for keeping things from him?

Ann22 wrote: »
    She was really moody since she came in. There were a lot of huffs, I think he has shown a lot of patience. She's been getting on my nerves. Tonight though I did feel sorry for her.
    yeah i feel sorry for her being that upset and being on public display but she should'nt have started it if she was'nt going to see it through, if someone tells you they seen or heard stufff that you did that they didnt like of course your going to want to know what it is and if she knew she could'nt talk about it why bring it up , dramatics ,

yeah i feel sorry for her being that upset and being on public display but she should'nt have started it if she was'nt going to see it through, if someone tells you they seen or heard stufff that you did that they didnt like of course your going to want to know what it is and if she knew she could'nt talk about it why bring it up , dramatics ,
    He's been asking her why she's different with him. You'd know if your partner was holding back from you. The psychologists often said how paranoid the housemates get. His mind is racing i'd say. He was worrying all along that she'd still be there for him.

• Advertisement

I think that was when he was going on at her for crying , and she said , "But you cried in here " , and he wanted to know all.
    She knew she couldn't tell him anymore and he kept grilling her,
    Surprising Who he is talking it over with now .
    Straight to Rachel.

I think that was when he was going on at her for crying , and she said , "But you cried in here " , and he wanted to know all.
    Straight to Rachel.
    noticed that, he does like her , in some way rex respects rachel

noticed that, he does like her , in some way rex respects rachel
    There is something there , and she is talking sense to him.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Straight to Rachel.

Yeah, straight to Rach, interesting...
    I thought he thought the reference to 'you cried in here' was about him being upset when Steph left.
    Rex got annoyed that Nicole verbalised her feeling about him lying to her about auditioning for bb and stuff...
    I think he's just pissed he was not in control of what the public would hear...
    Not looking good for him, although I dont think he wants to leave, i wouldnt be surprised if he did.

There is something there , and she is talking sense to him.:)
    as she always does but gets accused of being boring, most level headed one in there he knows that and thats why he's talking to her ,

• Advertisement

as she always does but gets accused of being boring, most level headed one in there he knows that and thats why he's talking to her ,

Wait and see him turning this back on her , (Nicole ) in a devious way to the HMs who were not privvy to their conversation,
    Now he is out talking to Kat, who is also talking sense to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

He's such a patronising twat. It's so clear he's with her because of how she looks and how she makes him look as a result. All this "Princess" and "She's so beautiful" is quite likely just him having a guilty conscience.

While I agree, her behaviour isn't sterling, she's only, what 19? He's superficial and he hasn't quite figured out how to play the game in the house with her there. He can use her to his advantage and if he can do that while keeping her onside all the better for him, in his opinion. It's difficult to do that though and also nullify her as a threat to his winning.

His Princess is in the Diary Room ( most likely crying and feeding the BB sharks ) and he honestly does not come across as caring.
    "If she is leaving then I'll have to go with her "
    That was his idea , not Nicole's, yet he left it hanging there.
    But Kat is having none of it in her own nice way.
    Methinks BB gave him a shovel and he does not know when to stop digging.

I can see two sides to their argument. Wouldn't you think though they'd give her the feckin' suitcase! She'd be a lot happier with her hairbrush and fancy clothes. He even offered to lose his to get her's back, fairly decent of him 'cos then he'd have no hairbrush and his hair is bad enough! If the big hump on the top gets any bigger it'l be hitting the ceiling. Is it worth losing two controversial housemates over it? Big Bro doesn't like to be seen giving in to demands though:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

He's manipulating her again now that she came out. 'How do you think I felt being out here'? She then apologizes. He knows how to play on a person's emotions I'll give him that.

I think his true colours have been shown for all to see. She is still a teenager remember and he should have more humility.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Jaino

She is coming across way more mature than him alright. He's just seem so intense and self absorbed. Go to bed Nicole! Walk away.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can see two sides to their argument. Wouldn't you think though they'd give her the feckin' suitcase! She'd be a lot happier with her hairbrush and fancy clothes. He even offered to lose his to get her's back, fairly decent of him 'cos then he'd have no hairbrush and his hair is bad enough! If the big hump on the top gets any bigger it'll be hitting the ceiling. Is it worth losing two controversial housemates over it? Big Bro doesn't like to be seen giving in to demands though:rolleyes:

From the beginning he kept going on , and on and on about Nicole, I think BB gave him enough rope , sent her in knowing her personality( she is only 19 ? ) , kept her suitcase deliberately to wrong foot her and waited, so everyone could see his beautiful Nicole without make up and straighteners and all the things he thinks make her look beautiful.
    Honestly I believe that is what is at the root of his problem with her, and it is not even her fault.
    She did not big herself up , he did and now he is feeling
    foolish.

now you know how to stop an argument folks , just fart :D

I am starting to think this is a familar thread ( excuse the pun ) with these two.:mad:

After them all arguing over who was the better looking girl in the line up and the stuff that was said about Nicole-her crooked nose, fake tan and being common looking, its' understandable that she'd feel pressure to look her best. When he was lifting her over the divide he clearly said 'are you sure? You won't survive without your suitcase'.

• Advertisement

And BB is always watching, right.

and i thought bb were being soft this year , sly, but good

is that the ame nicole that looked like she was about to have a breakdown about half an hour ago,

YES , see what I mean?

clearly , whats her game,

What is his game , more like.
    As the older of the two he should know better, but it seems he knows all the buttons to press.
    I bet even when she was crying he knew what the end result would be, it just smacks of been there done this ( in a different scenerio )
    of course. we tend to forget these 2 know each other very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Rex is just coming across as a bully now more than ever. What was up with rachels sulking when kat was talking about darnell and sara?

LolaDub wrote: »
    What was up with rachels sulking when kat was talking about darnell and sara?

I'd say Rachel is well aware Sara is leading Darnell a merry dance and is concerned he'l be hurt. She's only hanging round him 'cos none of the other fellas want a bit of her by the way. She is seriously leading him on the whole time just dying for him to say he has the hots for her. :mad:

Yeah , you are right Ann .
    She is all over him until he shows her how much he likes her and then she is off.
    It almost looks like she needs a fix to satisfy her ego.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

He should be called terRANTesaurus REX.
    I wonder just how much they will show of the rest of what went on last night.
    I wish he was put in hell , and Nicole into heaven.
    See how that turns out.
    We would probably hear more of this, OY, Nicole , pause, OY ,Nicole.
    I would love to see her party as he looks on.
    I am not being mean but I don't think he has been on the Hell side yet .
    Correct me if I have that wrong .:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement