Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Without a doubt , lets hope he gets someone to look after his cash for him.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Come on, let's not be naive. There's no way he'll turn down any offers.

Even if she tells him she's back with her husband they'd probably strike a deal to cash in on the mag/newspaper deals together.

Is the alcohol to fuel the Nicorex gate?:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

am i right in saying rex and her are only together less then a year??? thats ridiculous if that is the case.

Yep , heard them discussing it , I think it was last night.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

you wud swear their going out years.what a pair of muppets.

To each other , it probably feels like years.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

which magazine will they be on 1st i wonder??
    how many interviews can they milk.
    sleeping together for the 1st time.
    marriage
    seperation.

its all ahead of us!:rolleyes:

Only if you read it!

Only if you read it!

So far I have Deliberately not bought the papers with the HMs in them.
    After all I can get my info on here for free,icon_207.gif.

DS SITE:
    Stuart and Sara are in the bathroom. He says the last of his close friends has left. Sara says she is his friend. She asks if she got a "special mention" in the Diary Room and he says he said she was "clinically insane".
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    icon_126.gificon_126.gificon_126.gificon_126.gificon_126.gif
    Mucho Points to Stu.icon_207.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Look at Sara,wouldn't she love to jump Stu? I hope his alcohol saturated brain can resist. I don't mind Stu, what's goin on with his eyelashes though? He reminds me of Oddbod out of 'Carry on Screaming'.
    ps They get drunk very quickly don't they? They get two bottles of wine between about ten of them and they're all p****d in ten minutes. Wtf?!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Ann22 wrote: »
    Look at Sara,wouldn't she love to jump Stu? I hope his alcohol saturated brain can resist. I don't mind Stu, what's goin on with his eyelashes though? He reminds me of Oddbod out of 'Carry on Screaming'.
    ps They get drunk very quickly don't they? They get two bottles of wine between about ten of them and they're all p****d in ten minutes. Wtf?!:D

I'm waiting for her to do a 'Sylvia' he'll run a mile. Stu wears guy-liner ffs, no thankyou!
    fyi- they were drinking before/during the eviction so it dont take much afterward;)

Yep , I too want to know what they are drinking?010.gif:D:D:D:D

I don't think English people drink like the Irish do. We're world famous for alcohol abuse. Their pubs close really early. Even their beer seemingly isn't as strong. I don't drink beer but I've heard it said.

I don't think English people drink like the Irish do. We're world famous for alcohol abuse. Their pubs close really early. Even their beer seemingly isn't as strong. I don't drink beer but I've heard it said.

Uh, the English are the worst binge drinkers in Europe! Plus they have the option of 24 hour drinking.

You can tell you don't drink much. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

That's it, once this series finishes, i'm done with BB. That was a farce tonight.

In recent years, BB has been threading a thin line in terms of being a promotion vehicle for wannabe z-listers, but tonight, they went over the line with the JALE showmance. The producers, more than anyone else, witnessed just how vile and spiteful that wench was, and can't of missed her recent hookup with her ex, yet still managed to see it fit to give her airtime ahead of the inevitable tabloid exclusive.

It is incredible how out of touch they are with the audience. The dodgy edits, fake interview audiences, double standards, the cowardly omission of spitgate in every single eviction interview, thereby letting all those involved get off the hook. God forbid they should mention that, and highlight just how moronic some of their 'fun' hms were.

And then there is Davina. How pathetic has she become. She is 40 ffs, but acts like a 16yr old on E, and seems to lap up the showmances and shallow housemates, never daring to question them on their boo boos. Tonight, she asked why Dale (in a confused 'cause I can't work out why' manner) why he was evicted, as on paper, he should have won the thing. Are you frickin kiddin me! How about highlight any of the numerous times he was a lapodog, gossip, bully, aggressive meathead, or just plain pathetically stupid. For someone who is paid £40,000 a week to watch to show, you'd think she could offer something close to a valid analysis of the show.

003.gif003.gif
    Que ,Sara Sara,
    Whoever you do , you do.
    It doesnt mean WE'LL save you,
    Que , Sara Sara,003.gif003.gif

Big argument between Sara and Darnell. Should be on the next highlights show.

I really hope they show this on the ch4 show. It's so funny! Rex is taking the p*** out of Sara! Total genius!

I knew Darnell wasn't fooled by Sara's antics.

• Advertisement

Yup-he's not stupid is he? I did enjoy that bit of craic in the bedroom. Its not working out for Sara at all... She might try Mo now. Hahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

What happening pray tell?

I think she could be nominated after all this. Definitely think it will be one of her, Stu or Lisa.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Missed the fight (online poker :)), but everything is looking gravy at the minute. What went down?

Missed the fight (online poker :)), but everything is looking gravy at the minute. What went down?

Rex was sh*t stirring a bit and said to Sara she should get into bed with Darnell as she was sitting on his bed. She then said she didn't want to as he might try and sleep with her (taking the piss basically) but Darnell flipped out and seemed to take it to heart saying she was embarrassing him on TV.

Then he brought up how Kat was trying to set Sara and Stu up and got Rachel involved a bit which she wasn't happy with.

Sara then got really loud. It wasn't actually anything major but Sara was so drunk and Rex was being his usual self that it all kicked off.

Darnell even turned to Rex and said it was like a slow-motion car crash and Rex laughed so he knew that Rex was winding things up.

Will be interesting to see what they show in the highlights and what they don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Just reading back over some of the posts, Ann22 your posts had me cracking up the most keep up the good work :D Chinafoot made some excellent points.

Did Rachel even shed a tear when she got that video message, looked liked she was cryin but i didnt see anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Did Rachel even shed a tear when she got that video message, looked liked she was cryin but i didnt see anything.

People express their emotion differently. At least she wasn't singing.

These eviction interviews are gettin ridiculous, that was beyond on a windup why are some of the housemates gettin off with easy interviews he was involved in one of the biggest moments in BB this season with "spitgate" and yet not one mention of it.

Maybe its time to get a new presenter because Davina just goes on like a thick sometimes on the other hand its probably the BB producers that hold her back from askin some questions.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

These eviction interviews are gettin ridiculous, that was beyond on a windup why are some of the housemates gettin off with easy interviews he was involved in one of the biggest moments in BB this season with "spitgate" and yet not one mention of it.
    That's a long time ago, and not really topical.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement