Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Sean_K wrote: »
    That's a long time ago, and not really topical.

Ate you having a laugh. Of course it's relevant.

Jen was evicted weeks ago, yet they wouldn't shut up about that, so you can't site something as being 'old news' just because it didn't happen in the last week.

Also, the fact Davina asked the rhetorical question as to why Dale was evicted considering, on paper, he has all the attributes to win BB, I feel makes it a very relevant topic as it is one of the reasons he became so unpopular, and hence evicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did Rachel even shed a tear when she got that video message, looked liked she was cryin but i didnt see anything.
    I thought she looked as if she was steaming with embarrassment.:o
    ps thank you for your nice comment.:) I think i'm deadly now.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

She did cry for real , which was what prompted Dale to go over to her and give her a hug.gif.
    It was seeing her half sister for the first time that really set her off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 bergdorf

Rachels boyfriend was hot, I suddenly have more respect for her :)
    I hope Dale sees sense, Jen trying to steal his thunder at the interview, she had her 15mins move on

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

bless him, I don't think he will. I just watched Davina's post interview thing & she really thinks its great etc. I doubt it'll last, it is just Jen wanting more publicity and I would think Dale will go for it cos he's mad about her and perhaps wants some extra media time too. God help her kid

• Advertisement

I thought Dale came across well in the interview, wasn't gone on him in the house and the whole nailing fanny thing, but he geniuely looked really embarassed by what he said, but then when Jen appeared, it was like puke, with previous BB couples you knew there was something affection between them but jen is so fake, all for OK magazine deal

bergdorf wrote: »
    I thought Dale came across well in the interview, wasn't gone on him in the house and the whole nailing fanny thing, but he geniuely looked really embarassed by what he said, but then when Jen appeared, it was like puke, with previous BB couples you knew there was something affection between them but jen is so fake, all for OK magazine deal

Yeah he did come across well (though I wish Davina had even mentioned what a little git he was at the start). It looks like he did just say that stuff in the VT to be controversial.
    With other BB "couples" it has been (or appeared) more equal as regards intentions of the HMs, whereas here it looks like Dale has real feelings for her. Even in the clip Davina showed, it looked like Jen said she liked Dale cos Davina hounded her into it! Poor dude

ya shes been too soft on them, never mentioned Spitgate, when Dale foolishly defended Jens honour, like a plank:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Oh Gawd, Mikey is the new head of house.

ya shes been too soft on them, never mentioned Spitgate, when Dale foolishly defended Jens honour, like a plank:rolleyes:

Dale will get some shock when he sees what the audience & media reaction has been to his darling

How did HOH get chosen this time?

• Advertisement

Hell side one the Cake task today and they got to pick the head of house between them.

I think the chilli eating was a better decider for HOH

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Both sides of the house had to bake a cake in the shape of a London landmark. Heaven chose to bake a cake resembling St. Paul's Cathedral and the Hell side made a cake in the shape of the Millenium Dome. (You really don't want to know how Mikey was stirring the mixture)

Anyway, Rachel had to judge which was the better cake regarding taste and appearance and she chose Hell's cake. The Hell housemates then got to chose who would be Head of House. ...an' they chose Mikey!

I think I need to lie down for a while.

Hell side one the Cake task today and they got to pick the head of house between them.
    If you read the Rachel thread you will see how it was decided.:)

Alice1 wrote: »
    Both sides of the house had to bake a cake in the shape of a London landmark. Heaven chose to bake a cake resembling St. Paul's Cathedral and the Hell side made a cake in the shape of the Millenium Dome. (You really don't want to know how Mikey was stirring the mixture)

Anyway, Rachel had to judge which was the better cake regarding taste and appearance and she chose Hell's cake. The Hell housemates then got to chose who would be Head of House. ...an' they chose Mikey!

I think I need to lie down for a while.

did he wash his bits in the mixture:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

And to those who hoped Dale wouldn't go down the deals route, courtesy of the DS forums here's Jen and Dale in The Daily Star...

2008-08-10.jpg
    2008-08-09.jpg

Oh they had phone sex! How interesting! :rolleyes:

But according to the News of the World Dale is actually back with his ex-girlfriend and Jen's husband drove her to the studio to have the phony reunion...
    Now, despite being back with their partners, Dale, 21, and Jen, 22, are set to embark on a “sham” relationship to clinch a £100,000 magazine deal.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/big_brother/article12235.ece

How trashy can you get?

ick, ick, ick. Dale, how could you? Jen you're someone's mother! trashy is the word. that or scum (quickly becoming my favourite word for ex-BB HMs)

And to those who hoped Dale wouldn't go down the deals route, courtesy of the DS forums here's Jen and Dale in The Daily Star...

2008-08-10.jpg
    2008-08-09.jpg

Oh they had phone sex! How interesting! :rolleyes:

But according to the News of the World Dale is actually back with his ex-girlfriend and Jen's husband drove her to the studio to have the phony reunion...

How trashy can you get?

You just showed us.:D:D:D
    For now.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

That's a long time ago, and not really topical.

Are you serious?? Not topical?? It would probably be in the top 3 things that have happened in the house. Details please then so, as to why it isnt topical?

Ann22 wrote: »
    I thought she looked as if she was steaming with embarrassment.:o
    ps thank you for your nice comment.:) I think i'm deadly now.

Ann 22 should win Big Brother 2008 :P :D

• Advertisement

oh please, pass the bucket, I suppose since he only left less than 48 hours ago, its handy for the papers for them to have phone sex, something scantilous to report.
    According to that Papazzari dude on BBLB, ziggy from BB7? made 750,000stg, last year, I just hope dale is not seriously falling for her

I just hope dale is not seriously falling for her

He thinks he is, and presumably the media will encourage it. Hopefully someone in his family will smack him across the face & try to make him see sense.

“Afterwards he was whisked off for psychological briefing. It was then that he was told about the News of the World story about Jen getting back with Dave. He was obviously shocked but decided to continue the sham of wanting to be with Jen because he knew it could make them both a lot of money.”

Just read this properly. Maybe he's not so thick...

Money is the route of all BB contestants.:D

I guess so, silly me in my innocence. I guess one of Dale's quotes is true then, he will do whatever to get some cash

rhapsody wrote: »
    I guess so, silly me in my innocence. I guess one of Dale's quotes is true then, he will do whatever to get some cash

You hit the NAIL on the DALE .:D
    Sure hope ya get that.[URL="javascript:smilie(':yay:')"]icon_207.gif[/URL]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Are you serious?? Not topical?? It would probably be in the top 3 things that have happened in the house. Details please then so, as to why it isnt topical?

To be honest I think you my be dwelling on it quite a bit more than the average big-brother viewer, to whom it's all a distant memory. Yes it may be one of, if not the biggest things to happen in the house, but people move on. You don't see it discussed on forums much any more.

To be honest I think you my be dwelling on it quite a bit more than the average big-brother viewer, to whom it's all a distant memory. Yes it may be one of, if not the biggest things to happen in the house, but people move on. You don't see it discussed on forums much any more.

Yeah true you dont see it discussed that often doesnt mean that it didnt happen but for you to be so blase about it is strange, but im sure when it is brought back up people will defo talk about it. I might be dwelling on it? That is the first time in awhile i have thought/mentioned anything about it and you just seem to brush it off ever so easily when obviously it had been an integral part of the series.

In general im actually talking about alot of the interviews they just seem to go easy which imho people should be quizzed about all aspects good things and bad things that happen in the house and not just slant things in a positive light. I found it strange that Davina said something along the lines of "he had everything to be a BB winner"

The divide is down at last.
    Keep your eye on Mo in this Link.:D:D:D:D:D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=13540&position=4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Yeah true you dont see it discussed that often doesnt mean that it didnt happen but for you to be so blase about it is strange, but im sure when it is brought back up people will defo talk about it. I might be dwelling on it? That is the first time in awhile i have thought/mentioned anything about it and you just seem to brush it off ever so easily when obviously it had been an integral part of the series.

In general im actually talking about alot of the interviews thry just seem to go easy which imho people should be quizzed about all aspects good things and bad things that happen in the house and not just slant things in a positive light. I found it strange that Davina said something along the lines of "he had everything to be a BB winner"
    I'm hardly being blase about it. I'm putting across an alternative perspective. It is not necessarily the case that the producers are just deliberately going easy on people.

Even still, the producers have a duty of care to the contestants, and if that means not publicly humiliating them on exiting the house, then so be it.

I don't know the producers, so I can't say for definite what their reasons are for particular lines of questioning in interviews, but I can be pretty confident in saying that they will, within reason and within the law, do what they can to increase viewing figures. So perhaps they thought that a grilling would not be beneficial to viewing figures (that people had moved on), or else it was in contravention of their duty of care (they had a very good reason to go easy).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Thank god the divides gone, it was getting a tad old.. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement