Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

I would be very surprised if Rachel is up for eviction this week though. I reckon it will be Stuart and Lisa.

Lisa? why? I didn't think she'd annoyed anyone this week

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Darnell has turned into a whiny, moping, paranoid muppet. I was so fond of him in the early weeks but now he just pisses me off. I hope he gets evicted but unfortunately I think he'll make the final comfortably.

rhapsody wrote: »
    Lisa? why? I didn't think she'd annoyed anyone this week

She hasn't but she's not part of any group really other than maybe one with Sara and Mikey.

Here's how I see the votes going...

Mikey - Rex and Nicole
    Rachel - Stuart and Lisa
    Kathreya - Lisa and Sara
    Darnell - Stuart and Sara
    Stuart - Darnell and Lisa
    Lisa - Rex and Stuart
    Rex - Sara and Lisa
    Sara - Mo and Rachel
    Mohamed - Stuart and Sara
    Nicole - Lisa and Stuart

Lisa - 5, Stuart - 5, Sara - 4.

Lisa and Stuart will then face the public vote. Could be way off but I'm fairly confident Lisa's name will be up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Rex + Rachel.
    790.gif
    What I would like to happen.:D
    774.gif
    Alas I won't hold my breath.

1221.gif .filler.gif

2008-08-11.jpg

Why are these two awful phonies making money? Anyone?

• Advertisement

I gotta love those papers.
    They confirm my belief in my intelligence.
    BY NOT BUYING ANY.
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Darnell has balded himself. Bloody hell! Not a good look for him.

Not just Darnell.
    Check out the Task Thread.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I love the 'World Exclusive' part of the headline. (I'm sure the New York Times and The Beijing Enquirer will be gutted that they missed out on that exclusive).

An ex who worked in publishing told me you get about £5K-£10K for a Daily Star exclusive, so they're not making a fortune. Though obviously its a good £5K-£10K more than they deserve.

Aussie Modo is saying she is scared of the Press Clippings.:eek::rolleyes:
    Stop feeding the Sharks Then.:rolleyes:
    BB should Deliver the Sunday Papers to the HMs in preparation for them leaving the house.
    BBs Papers that is.
    A mock up of the HMs that have left.
    Oh , the fun BB could have with that.
    Make it a really hard task to pass , ( all the while making sure they do pass )
    and give them the prize of the" Opinion of the outside world ".

See who changes tack.

• Advertisement

Watching the Live feed and Darnell is doing my head in.
    Going over who might support him and who wont.
    Bringing in all the peeps who were up with him before , and counting all the votes and literally putting a BIG sign out to any peeps who might be watching to feel his pain.
    Sorry Darnell , but I have had enough.!:rolleyes:

Watching the Live feed and Darnell is doing my head in.
    Going over who might support him and who wont.
    Bringing in all the peeps who were up with him before , and counting all the votes and literally putting a BIG sign out to any peeps who might be watching to feel his pain.
    Sorry Darnell , but I have had enough.!:rolleyes:

He's talking out of his arse. He just said if Big Brother told him he was the most popular person in the house that he would walk out.

Sure you would Darnell. :rolleyes:

I'm sure many people will lap this stuff up but I think he's a big game player. As much as detested Puke he was right about Darnell. He thinks about the game more than anyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Darnell has turned into a whiny, moping, paranoid muppet. I was so fond of him in the early weeks but now he just pisses me off. I hope he gets evicted but unfortunately I think he'll make the final comfortably.

He will make it too the final comfortably? Really?? He has been one of the most interesting and controversional Big Brother contestents in years he is such a good character in the house yes he has his good days and bad days if he could get those under control he would be so much better.

Just the way you said it, it was like he is gonna slide into the finals without having done a thing to get to the final and possibly win.

2008-08-11.jpg

They must really think people are stupid i hate Dale more now for going through with this SHAM and she is just a devious person!

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭rhapsody

They must really think people are stupid i hate Dale more now for going through with this SHAM

+1. I thought he had some decency in him (despite liking Jen) , but as has been pointed out to me, once they're out, its all about the money :rolleyes:

Just got through watching lastnights show, this whole cake incident it was quiet interesting, i have no doubt in my mind that she picked hells cake because her two best mates made it. Well heavens cake was missing a clock was one of her reasons, but hells cake was just one huge giant mess!

In the house little things get magnified and the cake think might look small too us but in there its like the biggest thing. All the housemates were having a go some of it was just a windup and some of it was out of frustration, i think people are picking up for Rachel because she looked absolutely lost. It will all be forgotten about in a day and moved onto the next topic in the house. Reading through some of the posts it all seems REX REX REX he wasnt the only one sayin it too her!

In the diary room Big Brother asked her how are you Rachel? Im ok Big Brother when you could cleary see she was about to ball her eyes out, why does she need to hide all her emotions from people?

Ann22 wrote: »
    I would've done what Rachel did. I would've picked the crappy cake too, however I don't think she should've gave the reasons she did-the wrong number of clocks etc-it was obviously a better attempt. I would've said the heaven cake looked fab but i hadn't the heart to pick it with the effort the others made-God help them. At least they couldn't accuse her of lying about it.
    I do think it was very brave of her to do what she did. I think Rex is p****d off 'cos he feels his chef skills have been insulted. I think if Rachel stood up and said 'Rex your cake was clearly a better effort but I picked the other one because it was so hard for them and it still came out tasting delicious-he would be happy. (happy might be a strong word):)

Can people not see why housemates would be pis*ed off because of thinking like?? I dont think Rex feels his cooking skills have been insulted he and the rest of the housemates just feel like they got robbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Can you not see why housemates would be pis*ed off because of thinking like?? I dont think Rex feels his cooking skills have been insulted he and the rest of the housemates just feel like they got robbed.

I can see it wasn't a genuine reason she gave for picking the crappy one. People here all seem to be out for Rex's blood for being the most vocal about it. I was trying to explain why he may've been a bit more pissed off as cooking is his livelihood. I think the hellmates are mad because she's not being honest about her reasons for what she did. If i was in her shoes I prob would'be done the same but admitted my reasons not came out with half baked reasons about missing clocks-that was silly,silly,silly.

I can see it wasn't a genuine reason she gave for picking the crappy one. People here all seem to be out for Rex's blood for being the most vocal about it. I was trying to explain why he may've been a bit more pissed off as cooking is his livelihood. I think the hellmates are mad because she's not being honest about her reasons for what she did. If i was in her shoes I prob would'be done the same but admitted my reasons not came out with half baked reasons about missing clocks-that was silly,silly,silly.

Sorry that wasnt suppose to be "can you not see" it was suppose to be "can people not see" they were strange reasons even Kat was chuckeling about sayin she didnt even taste it.

It's unreal the differing views people take on stuff isn't it?Like Rex and Nicole-I find her far more irritating than him. When she came into the house things weren't the same for him i believe. I like the way he couldn't care less what people think of him-i enjoy his humour and wisecracks and enjoyed watching him over the whole series but you're taking your life in your hands admitting it here:D Ps I'm not looking for a six page long debate on whether Rex is or is not a bollox.

• Advertisement

Hi everyone , :D
    Mikey has taken to carrying a jug of water around with him to douse any HM that falls asleep during the day.
    Mo has already told him if he throws water on him he will throw water right back.I cant wait to see this on TV.:D

Just looking at it live now....The state of Mikey and Darnells' hair!! No; harm to them-they're two freaky looking individuals. Imagine meeting them in a dark alleyway:eek:-wouldn't that be a bowel loosening experience?!

Just looking at it live now....The state of Mikey and Darnells' hair!! No; harm to them-they're two freaky looking individuals. Imagine meeting them in a dark alleyway:eek:-wouldn't that be a bowel loosening experience?!

Graphic much? :eek:

Graphic much? :eek:

What does 'graphic much' mean?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann, I agree the "hairless" ones are a bit scarey - making but, they did it for a good cause - i.e. to save the girlies having to lose their hair.

After all, whatever would Princess do if she had to part with those hair extensions? Big Brother said that it had to be real hair in the jug - no extensions.

Why didn't Mo donate his big woolly head of hair? You could fill six pillow cases with it.:p

What does 'graphic much' mean?:o

The way you described meeting them in a dark alley what would happen.

19.gif18.gif

Sorry people, Everythings is slowing down.

17.gif Ok, I'm back now.:D

The way you described meeting them in a dark alley what would happen.
    Oh right:D I didn't know how to answer you. I was thinking - it'd be mad scary ....with the two of them there in the alleyway all dressed in black, just standing there motionless........!!:eek:
    Not like that would really happen or anything.:)

• Advertisement

8.gifbb9_d67_1539_mikehair_182.jpg

Kinda like this , Ann.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement