Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ha!Ha! Your wee cartoons are deadly!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Ann22 wrote: »
    Ha!Ha! Your wee cartoons are deadly!:D
    +1.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

10.gif10.gif10.gif.
    Did anyone see how Mikey got on waking the HMs with a kiss this morning??
    I missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yes, Mohamed's afro would have filled the jug and then some, he was living in terror of that happening! In fact, I think he was next on Mikey's "hit list".

Did BB not say before that water throwing will not be tolerated.
    Yet there is no problem with Mikey throwing water at sleeping housemates , and he cant even see where it is going.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I figured out who Darnell reminds me of with his shaved head...

bb9_d68_2100_argue3_440.jpg

WWE Superstar Kane...!

kane.jpg

Anyone else think that Lisa is looking like Jackie Stallone?
    Yeah , Jackie !
    That make up has got to go.3.gif:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yes, I think you are right Sharpshooter. According to the Ch4 site, Mikey threw dirty water @ Kat and she was very distressed about it.

Let's see if the knives are out for Mikey in equal number as they were for Rex over the Rachel comments..... don't think so though.

WWE Superstar Kane...!

kane.jpg

1.gif17.gifS IT.

1.gif:D

Alice1 wrote: »
    Yes, I think you are right Sharpshooter. According to the Ch4 site, Mikey threw dirty water @ Kat and she was very distressed about it.

Let's see if the knives are out for Mikey in equal number as they were for Rex over the Rachel comments..... don't think so though.
    Ah sorry Alice , I didn't make myself clear , I was talking about Mikey throwing water at the HMs that sleep during the day.I did hear about the other thing though.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

WWE Superstar Kane...!

kane.jpg

Thats pretty good actually.
    Alice1 wrote: »

Dont think anybody can take over Rexs position on that front :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Did anybody hear the rap and beatbox darnell rex and mo did? Was really good!

Yeah , and it was nice to see Darnell chillin instead of beating himself up.:)

Just watching lastnights show, what an absolute gobsh*te Stuart is he had a go at Mo in one of the videos that somebody posted up for falling asleep in the living room yet he was the first one to do it :mad:

Lisa talking sh*te in the barber room ive never intentionally gone out of my way to hurt Kat, o rly? What about the time you were tryin to be sly and slagging her off right in front of her face!

Sara flirting with Stu , wonder if it has anything to do with Stu staying over Dale , I reckon she thinks he will stay again and is latching on .:rolleyes:

Sara flirting with Stu , wonder if it has anything to do with Stu staying over Dale , I reckon she thinks he will stay again and is latching on .:rolleyes:

No i just think she is a desperate hussy :p :pac:

No , she is cozying up to him for airtime , she knows the cameras will focus on the two that are up.
    If he stays she thinks she will have a better chance of staying in.;)
    Come to think of it , she is just a desperate Hussy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

i wish saras voice would just break ffs. she seems to have great difficulty controlin the volume and pitch of her voice. i want to strangle her.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

When Dale was asked on BBLB on Sunday if he thought Sara fancied Stu, he said that he didn't think so and that he thinks it's been put out all wrong (as in the editing of the show). He said she flirts with everyone in the house.
    BB has a history of painting people in a bad light and I think everyone's forgotton this. Sara isnt the worst (though I find her accent and volume way overbearing!)- give her a break!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Carmeii

I HATE REX!!!

HOW CAN HE STILL BE THERE?? :mad:

• Advertisement

Hates a bit strong ,I would love for BB to send Steph back in while Nicole is still there.:D
    There was a definite bond between herself and Rex, that Nicole is already annoyed about.
    Send her in all glammed up and happy.
    2 things Nicole is lacking in now.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Carmeii

Omg sending steph back in wud b the best ever!!

Nicole would definitely Walk.:D

Ok , now I am :confused: , who exactly was to blame for CiderGate?.

Carmeii wrote: »
    Omg sending steph back in wud b the best ever!!

It would be deadly. She may have gone off him watching it lately though, a lot of people have. I didn't like the way Nicole went on there in the ashtray with Rex. He's taking it way too seriously-I know things like taking other peoples' stuff gets blown out of all proportion in that environment-but Nicole really seemed to be being nasty there rather than aggrieved-she'd a mean smirk on her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

argh take that speakerphone off mikey, he's been really annoying me, why havent they voted him out??

She is behaving like she has been there from the start.:mad:
    She didn't even have to audition , I think she feels safe to say stuff because she has Rex to back her up.

She is behaving like she has been there from the start.:mad:

I think so too. Usually the 'new person' sits back a bit 'til they get to know people. The way she goes on you wouldn't think she was new. Before she went in Rex was quite popular and she probably thinks this is still the case so she feels she has a bit of power tagging on to his shirt tails.Nope don't think I'm liking Nicole at all.:mad:

Which is why sending Steph back in would be so good.:D
    I would so want to see his face , not in a bad way just the reaction.
    OF BOTH OF THEM.:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

No i just think she is a desperate hussy :p :pac:

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement