Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'd love it myself. I'd be the best move ever . If she was flirting like mad with Rex-the sweat would be lashing off him with the other one sitting glaring.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    It would be deadly. She may have gone off him watching it lately though, a lot of people have. I didn't like the way Nicole went on there in the ashtray with Rex. He's taking it way too seriously-I know things like taking other peoples' stuff gets blown out of all proportion in that environment-but Nicole really seemed to be being nasty there rather than aggrieved-she'd a mean smirk on her face.

DS:

Steph believes Nicole should have had to audition to get on Big Brother, according to The Sun.

The ex-housemate was first to be evicted from the Big Brother house after forming a close bond with Rex, and a suspicious Nicole has since questioned Rex about the friendship.

Steph told the paper: "I couldn’t believe they put Nicole in - it is so unfair.

"She didn’t even have to audition, whereas I went through hell to get on that show."

Steph also criticised Nicole and Rex's relationship as "less exciting" than a relationship between two people who met for the first time on Big Brother, such as her and Rex.

She added: "I do think Rex fancied me, there was a chemistry between us."

This is why I want her to go back in.
    I think she got a raw deal from BB with the Mario thing, I know she didn't do herself any favours but it was thrown at them very suddenly and she didn't handle it very well.
    She should get another chance even if was like John Tickle , go back in but not necessarily be eligible to win.
    On second thoughts Nicole is eligible , so yeah put her in with a chance.:D

Don't know if it was " Heaven " or " Hell " but one of the Goldfish have gone to that great fishbowl in the erm:confused:Sea.

15.gifSeems fishy to me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Mikey and that stupid megaphone is doing my head in :mad:

Did i just hear that correctly Rex said he wants Rachel to stay :eek: :D

• Advertisement

Did he say that , :confused: I wonder why as he nominated her, you dont nominate someone and then say you want them to stay. Oh , wait we are talking about Rex here.:D
    If he wanted her to stay he should have reverted back to the old Rex and nominated Nicole.:D
    It would not have made much difference as in Nicole being up but it would have made great TV.

Yeah in lastnights episode when they were all around the table near the end of the show he said he thinks she will go but would like her to stay.

He thinks she will go because he feels and rightly so that most of heaven nominated her and therefore the public will back them.
    He wants her to stay :confused:
    Could it be because he does fancy her and thinks there is no chance of her leaving.
    Look who she is up against , the other person Rex nominated.:D

I have to say i found it strange that nearly straight away that she felt she was gonna go :confused:

Maybe it is because Stu survived over Dale the week before? no one in there apart from Nicole knows how people are percieved on the outside and that is why I would love to see Steph go back in ( while Nicole is still there ) 2 girls with the same things ( knowledge ) (Rex ) in common, there was a definite bond there with Rex and Nicole knows it.
    Shiver me Timbers I've come over all Evil.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

Ive developed a deep hatred for rachael. wat wz she like cryin wen de fish died. its obvious shes fake. she overdoes the whole nice girl routine to the point wer it actually sickens me. how has nobody els copped on!!!?!?! and she wz gona giv er medal 2 kat. another example of how she sucks up 2 er al de tym. nd she sucks up 2 mikey a lot 2,not unlike mario except not near as bad. but i still reali dislike her now. i wanted her 2 win at 1st and i wz in denial about her falsness but its blatantly obvious now.

Ive developed a deep hatred for rachael. wat wz she like cryin wen de fish died. its obvious shes fake. she overdoes the whole nice girl routine to the point wer it actually sickens me. how has nobody els copped on!!!?!?! and she wz gona giv er medal 2 kat. another example of how she sucks up 2 er al de tym. nd she sucks up 2 mikey a lot 2,not unlike mario except not near as bad. but i still reali dislike her now. i wanted her 2 win at 1st and i wz in denial about her falsness but its blatantly obvious now.

1: She was given the responsibility to look after the goldfish by BB, she is an animal lover and of course it would upset her .
    Don't forget how long she is in there and so she would become attached.
    2: Kat is her friend , so what's wrong with that?
    3:Mikey is also her friend and knowing Mikey he speaks his mind and doesn't mind who he offends , if he thought Rachel was fake he would have called her on it ,
    He didn't.
    She is not False and it is not blatantly obvious.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

mikey did say she was fake, after he saw her vt

1: She was given the responsibility to look after the goldfish by BB, she is an animal lover and of course it would upset her .
    Don't forget how long she is in there and so she would become attached.
    2: Kat is her friend , so what's wrong with that?
    3:Mikey is also her friend and knowing Mikey he speaks his mind and doesn't mind who he offends , if he thought Rachel was fake he would have called her on it ,
    He didn't.
    She is not False and it is not blatantly obvious.:)

i disagree :)

zuroph wrote: »
    mikey did say she was fake, after he saw her vt

Are you serious ?
    Mikey 2.gif SAW her VT :eek:.
    Dont think you are following this at all.:confused:

lol, u know what i meant! :p

Are you serious ?
    Mikey 2.gif SAW her VT :eek:.
    Dont think you are following this at all.:confused:

haha. u no wa e means. he could surely hear what she was saying. il giv u an example of her obvious falsness: when mikey ate the reali hot chilli she was determined to let the world know that SHE was the 1 geting him the milk. she shouted round the place "dont wori mikey im getting milk 4 u.!!! me rachael!!!!getting milk 4 u!!!! cuz i care so much!!!! me!!!!" r sumtin like dat. and started sayin "omg mikey i wz so worried about u don eva do dat 2 me again" lyk wtf?!?!?! its a chilli!!!!! chillax de cacks!!!!! mikey wz fine. grrr she irritates me sooo much:mad:.

then again i dont evn watch the show. oj oj.

8.gif.

lol, u know what i meant! :p
    Again 2.gif1.gif:p:D

oj = only jokin. is dat wat ur confuzzled about????? :confused:

• Advertisement

Again 2.gif1.gif:p:D

hahaha. ur funny. although i stil h8 rachael.:)

11.gifRachel's nice.

11.gifRachel's nice.

aww now ur makin me feel guilty. dat smiley face is so sad. i wana giv em a hug. yno my brother in law went to college with her once and she used to pick her nose and rub it on the sole of her shoe.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

aww now ur makin me feel guilty. dat smiley face is so sad. i wana giv em a hug. yno my brother in law went to college with her once and she used to pick her nose and rub it on the sole of her shoe.

:D:D:D:D

There there you will be alright in the morning.3.gif.
    That is shocking,:eek::D.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Elphaba

Ha ha ha How delightfully random!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

haha. u no wa e means. he could surely hear what she was saying. il giv u an example of her obvious falsness: when mikey ate the reali hot chilli she was determined to let the world know that SHE was the 1 geting him the milk. she shouted round the place "dont wori mikey im getting milk 4 u.!!! me rachael!!!!getting milk 4 u!!!! cuz i care so much!!!! me!!!!" r sumtin like dat. and started sayin "omg mikey i wz so worried about u don eva do dat 2 me again" lyk wtf?!?!?! its a chilli!!!!! chillax de cacks!!!!! mikey wz fine. grrr she irritates me sooo much:mad:.

I think Mikey asked for milk? He could hardly see her getting it!

ahaha, awesome, she's coming round to him!!! brilliant!! I think theres a lot more rex fans out there who havent come out of the closet. we need to rise up!!!!

• Advertisement

ahaha, awesome, she's coming round to him!!! brilliant!! I think theres a lot more rex fans out there who havent come out of the closet. we need to rise up!!!!

+1

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement