Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

DS:
    The laminate with instructions for the eviction says the evictee will leave fifteen minutes after Davina announces the result. "It hasn't had that for ages," Stuart says. "The last time it had that was when the girls were coming in." Kathreya wonders if they will have a new housemate.:confused:

Wonder what the story is? TV listings are as normal.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

OMG are they chanting get Rachel Out???

:eek: Jeeze the GET REX OUT chants are LOUD .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Oh dear. lots of boos for Rachel and cheers for Stu.

OMG are they chanting get Rachel Out???

No , definitely Rex.

• Advertisement

I have 3.gif in my tummy.:pac:

God I wish they'd get that moany little princess Nicole out. She's a nasty piece of work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭justbringit89

ok was thinking that , but paddy power have just slashed prices on rachel to go, she is now 6-5, she was 5-1 earlier today!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So have I. I wouldn't like to see either of them booed to be honest(is that how you spell booed?). I may harbour suspicions about Rachel's sincerity but i'm not sure enough to want her coming out to that. Still don't think she will go though.

I was replying to your comment Sharpshooter about butterflies when i said 'so have i'. My nerves are gone.

• Advertisement

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Oh dear. lots of boos for Rachel and cheers for Stu.

They are almost all young girls so the booing is understandable ie she is up against a guy who spent 90 per cent of his time in the house with his top off.:rolleyes:
    Look at all the bloody cheers Luke and Becs got and the public Booted them out.:D
    1.gif.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was replying to your comment Sharpshooter about butterflies when i said 'so have i'. My nerves are gone.

I knew that :D , because it's you.:D

Fingers crossed.

Stu is awful. Shít stirring git.

What is going on , everything is happening TOO EARLY.:eek::confused::eek:

What is going on , everything is happening TOO EARLY.:eek::confused::eek:

Ah he's just being a dick. Rachel's trying to explain to him that you can still like people and nominate them. He was going on about if he doesn't go and *I think* Mikey said that he was taking the place of someone who wants to be there. Which is a very good point.

Wouldn't you just love it if Stu was evicted and they sent in Rachels boyfriend.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Rex is the biggest prcik ive ever seen, i wanna hurt him so badly.

Wouldn't you just love it if Stu was evicted and they sent in Rachels boyfriend.:D

Haha it'd be great!

Christ Nicole is such a cocky little shít.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Ah he's just being a dick. Rachel's trying to explain to him that you can still like people and nominate them. He was going on about if he doesn't go and *I think* Mikey said that he was taking the place of someone who wants to be there. Which is a very good point.

Noo , the lines closed early is what I meant and on DS the Laminate the HMs got about the Eviction said Davina will speak to the house and the EVICTEE will leave 15 mins after Davina has talked to the house.Not the usual
    Half hour,:confused:

That's odd.They'd hardly be evicting two would they?

• Advertisement

Noo , the lines closed early is what I meant and on DS the Laminate the HMs got about the Eviction said Davina will speak to the house and the EVICTEE will leave 15 mins after Davina has talked to the house.Not the usual
    Half hour,:confused:

Oh thats odd. Hmmm I don't want a double eviction this week.

Ann22 wrote: »
    That's odd.They'd hardly be evicting two would they?

Maybe its nothing , I just find it strange :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

maybe someones going in.

G'wan Mikey!! She's a stupid bitch that one.

They can't be putting someone else in at this stage, surely? Time for double evictions I would have thought.

So Rex has No respect for Mo now , that's him and Rachel that have lost his " Respect " , and Nicole :eek: calling Mo an ass*ole.:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Hey .
    What if Nicole being one ever changing special prizes they do just that and change her tonight.:D

What if Nicole being one ever changing special prizes they do just that and change her tonight.:D

Now that is genius!

That would be absolutely brilliant!

YES!!!!

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif:D:D:D:D:D

Must have been nothing then , can't understand the lines closing so early though.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif:D:D:D:D:D

REX still in the house , nothing to celebrate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement