Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Just watching it now on e4+1. LOL Rex totally pwned him there.

He's such a little creep, and his own bile and hatred prevents him from taking off those rose tinted glasses off. 36% LOL.

Stu, the wanker, still banging on about Mo shouting in Bex's face on fight night. It just goes to show how dim and easily lead he is that, being there in the room when it all went down, he still can't see the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

He's working the room , I think that is the right expression.:rolleyes:
    Correct me if I am wrong.:)

Did Luke just say ," I can't believe she was evicted ", "the crowd were cheering her" WHAT,!!!!.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I think people are finally starting to see Rex for the wanker that he is. On LF just now he's after making Rachel cry. MNG won't be happy with this.

People lambasted Mario for calling Rex arrogant and a Bullshiner, humble pie all round folks.

Its funny that your thoughts are so much in line with mine on most of the housemates (Mario, Bex, and Luke in particular) and yet you are so completely wrong about Rex :)

I'm loving Rex because he (more than any housemate in years) doesn't give a fcuk about winning, or being liked, or how he is perceived inside or outside.

His one liners are fantastic, and if they can wangle him to HOH then next week could be brilliant.

Its funny that your thoughts are so much in line with mine on most of the housemates (Mario, Bex, and Luke in particular) and yet you are so completely wrong about Rex :)

I'm loving Rex because he (more than any housemate in years) doesn't give a fcuk about winning, or being liked, or how he is perceived inside or outside.

His one liners are fantastic, and if they can wangle him to HOH then next week could be brilliant.

He doesn't care about winning because he doesn't need the prize money, IMO , as I have said before , I think he
    is only in there to publicise his 3 resturants , so why be worried about public opinions, he is so obviously not.;)

• Advertisement

Like SS said, he doessn't need the prize money, hence his lax attitude, but he is whoring his restaurants. He has his moments like tonight pwning Luke, but these are outweighed by how cruel he can be to those who actually care for him. Sure, he mightn't give a fcuk because he doesn't need to win, but he is being an absolute cnut at times that do care about him.

Yes , know exactly who you are referring to , and she should wake up to it , but a lot of that was contrived by
    puke and chewbecca , in the bedroom that time,and for the life of me I can't understand how he went from one extreme to the other on their say so.

Yes , know exactly who you are referring to , and she should wake up to it , but a lot of that was contrived by
    puke and chewbecca , in the bedroom that time,and for the life of me I can't understand how he went from one extreme to the other on their say so.

It's not only that. He's totally ditched Mo (and even before that, constantly put him down) after Mo stood up fro him on fight night, and we all know what he got for that. Also, the way he seems to be Dale's new best mate, considering what a cock Dale has been, shows how shallow a personality Rex is.

That's the problem , he can afford to be shallow.
    Or to put it another way , A Complete A*S.
    Being nice now , just in case.:)

Housemates are in the middle of their task for HOH , and it is looking good for Kat at the moment , I would love to see her in that role.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

I skipped the interview segment last night; was Bex actually cheered as much as the house thinks she was? Was she cheered at all?

Mixed reaction , lot's of Boo's but for some reason Luke heard them as cheers , some of the other housemates also said she was cheered , but the Boo's were more prominent IMO.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

Glad to hear it, thanks. :p

Lisa and Luke were first up this morning and enjoying a bout of kitchen bitching...

"Were you kept awake by Kat at all?" asked Lisa. "No," said Luke,"I didn't hear her. Why? Were you?"
    "Loud talking and laughing till as late as three or four. Dead loud. She must know she's doing it."
    "Oh she must," said Luke.
    "She's the most polite girl most of the time in here," said Lisa, "but that is so inconsiderate."
    "I'm sure she's doing it on purpose Lisa," said Luke.

"It's fine if she wants to stay up but she gets louder and louder," said Lisa. "She's probably trying to get you going so she can then put it all back on you." Kathreya has noticed that Lisa doesn't approve of her crrrazy, zzzany, wacky bonkers, cookie lovin' antics.

In the early hours of the morning, Kathreya visited the Diary Room to tell Big Brother that Lisa's disapproval was beginning to upset her.
    "Lisa did broke my heart twice now and I really, really feel uncomfortable around her," complained Kat.

Last week Lisa jokingly told the Heavenly Housemates to shut up. Kathreya took Rachel into the garden and told her she thought Lisa's comments were aimed at her.
    "She broke my heart once about three or four weeks ago," Kat told Big Brother. "She turned the whole House against me, her and Mario".
    You may recall Mario became overly worried about Kathreya's joking comments about castrating cheating partners.

"And this time, about yesterday, she been making a joke, sarcastic, at the eviction," said Kathreya. "I was just about to finish making the cookie..."
    What? No cookies? Heaven knows the housemates haven't had enough cookies by now.
    "Some people just too sad to change, I think".
    Sad or annoyed, Kathreya?

So obviously now Bec's is gone the rules have changed ,
    I don't recall Lisa complaining about bec's screaming and running wild in the early hours of the morning ,
    or have they found a reason to nominate Kat ?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭akamossy

Kat is a character for sure but even the cookie stuff is beginning to annoy me now and i only watch an hour a night, i couldnt imagine what it would be like to live with her.

Anyone else notice how Lisa behaves in the diary room?
    Going back over the years that BB have had the psychologist 's (think that's the correct term) on they have said time and time again that a person who sit's with their hands relaxed on the arms of the diary room chair is being open and honest when they speak.
    But somehow I notice it seems forced with lisa , like she deliberately reminds herself to do it.
    Just an observation.;)

Jeeze ,
    Rex is really running with rachels interview thing ,
    I can see that it was over time , more than just the one
    interview as far as I can see . But does he not stop to think that even if she comes across as bubbly , that's on the outside when she is surrounded by people she know's.
    Picking on her is wrong , and I hope the guy is up this week.
    Rexturants out.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Anyone else notice how Lisa behaves in the diary room?
    Going back over the years that BB have had the psychologist 's (think that's the correct term) on they have said time and time again that a person who sit's with their hands relaxed on the arms of the diary room chair is being open and honest when they speak.
    But somehow I notice it seems forced with lisa , like she deliberately reminds herself to do it.
    Just an observation.;)

I wish they had those psychologists back this series, it was good because there are some characters in there that need a good analysing!
    I think Lisa likes to be in control in the diary room and watch what she's saying. It's funny how they behave differently in there.
    Also, when bex went, did you hear Lisa proclaim how she loved and got on with bex and how great a hm she was...
    Eh, Lisa how many time have you nominated Bex?:confused:
    Jeeze ,
    Rex is really running with rachels interview thing ,
    I can see that it was over time , more than just the one
    interview as far as I can see . But does he not stop to think that even if she comes across as bubbly , that's on the outside when she is surrounded by people she know's.
    Picking on her is wrong , and I hope the guy is up this week.
    Rexturants out.:mad:

Watch a little on E4, the proverbial is hitting the fan for sure. I dont fully understand why Rex has to keep on and on at Rachel?
    I like Rex, and can usually find reasons for his actions, however this time i'm stumped.
    I think he's cracking up!

Because the housemates in heaven were allowed to see the BB interviews of the other housemates , and Rachel came across as bubbly and full of chat and then appeared in the house as the opposite of her interview,
    but she is most likely like that when she is with friends ,
    and was probably a bit intimidated by the people in the house when she first went in.
    So she took a step back and didn't get involved in all the nasty talk and instead made a friend in Kat.
    But Rexturant is bang out of order. Creep.:mad:

Because the housemates in heaven were allowed to see the BB interviews of the other housemates , and Rachel came across as bubbly and full of chat and then appeared in the house as the opposite of her interview,
    but she is most likely like that when she is with friends ,
    and was probably a bit intimidated by the people in the house when she first went in.
    So she took a step back and didn't get involved in all the nasty talk and instead made a friend in Kat.
    But Rexturant is bang out of order. Creep.:mad:

What i mean is, i cant understand why Rex cant see what you just said!!
    Previously he would wind Rach up for kicks or whatever, I kinda knew where he was coming from.
    But he's acting like a right bitch now.

I'm not watching LF now, but i just read this on DS:
    Sara says you just have to be yourself in the house and says there are so many people in the house that it is sometimes difficult to shine through and show your true self. She goes inside to give Lisa a massage.

I lol'd! Sara giving advise on being yourself? She latches onto who ever she thinks is popular, keeping 'mother' Lisa sweet, she had no interest in Darnell this week until he was saved friday night and is cosying up to mo now aswell.
    Notice how someone will be having a full-blown convo with her and suddenly she'll just walk off? So rude!
    She's a useless hm imo.

• Advertisement

ahh , how I miss the facilitator, would rather have him in there instead of rexturant anyday.:D

ahh , how I miss the facilitator, would rather have him in there instead of rexturant anyday.:D

Nooooooo! I'm afraid I fell out of love with the facilitator, when he began to get unnecessarily nasty toward Belinda, Kat and Rachel:(

doesn't seem like much is happening at the moment.

No , nothing much, but would love to know why live feed
    went down.:)
    He did gang up on my fav housemates but when he wasn't doing that and was just being Mario I found him
    hirarious.
    I do like The Office so that probably has something to do with it.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I actually cant stand Luke what a vile little indivdual he is, watching tonights highlight show it was getting so irate and angry you could see it in the way he spoke and his deamour.

What was up with Lisa getting them little digs in, Luke complainging saying he wont have them singing at half 2 in the morning but does he forget he use to go on like that with his old bunch of cronies in the luxury bedroom.

END RANT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Lainey

i really think the housemates (dale, stuart, luke esp) are so so contrary.. and i'm so undecided on rex but fair play to him for defending mo, its hard to do sometimes i'd say :D

what is the problem with the singing, let them sing :rolleyes: have to pass the time somehow..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Luke is a the biggest bit(h i've ever seen, jesus fook

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Luke is a the biggest bit(h i've ever seen, jesus fook

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Disgraceful treatment of Rachel last night from Rex in particular that was bordering on bullying. The poor girl was fighting back tears and he kept going on about how boring she is. He even asked Luke, 'Would you describe Rachel as cool?' to which snake boy replies, 'Definitely not'.

Someone should have stepped in and told them to back off. Can't believe the amount of stick this girl is getting.

At an audition you're going to magnify your personality times ten. That's what she did. So what if she feels a bit inhibited in an environment where she is constantly monitored and judged by her housemates. Who wouldn't?! Fair play to Stuart last night who tried to reassure her.

I've gone off Rex now as well as Lisa. Her treatment of Kat was way OTT. Telling her to shut up and cackling like a witch. I hope she goes soon.

I have to say Kat is winning me over. She's a bit of a loon no doubt but she's considerate about others.

Having said all that, Rachel to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Disgraceful treatment of Rachel last night from Rex in particular that was bordering on bullying. The poor girl was fighting back tears and he kept going on about how boring she is. He even asked Luke, 'Would you describe Rachel as cool?' to which snake boy replies, 'Definitely not'.

I've nailed my colours to the Rex mast for the last few weeks, but hearing a few bad things about last night. Interesting to see how much/which parts are shown on the highlights program.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Someone should have stepped in and told them to back off. Can't believe the amount of stick this girl is getting.

At an audition you're going to magnify your personality times ten. That's what she did. So what if she feels a bit inhibited in an environment where she is constantly monitored and judged by her housemates. Who wouldn't?! Fair play to Stuart last night who tried to reassure her.

I've gone off Rex now as well as Lisa. Her treatment of Kat was way OTT. Telling her to shut up and cackling like a witch. I hope she goes soon.

I have to say Kat is winning me over. She's a bit of a loon no doubt but she's considerate about others.

Having said all that, Rachel to win!
    never did like robot lisa she's so jealous of the rest of the real women in the house , , and rex is too big for his little chef boots. was liking him but two weeks in heaven is bringing out how nasty he is. and i think luke is a sickening , whineing , jealous , irritating little creep , dale i just cant stand . and i'm very dissapointed with stuart , i thought there was a man coming into the house not just another pretty boy who was going to bitch all the time, rachel is a nice pretty girl who has'nt been allowed to let her personality shine because she's been belittled constantly buy that nasty lot, hope she makes it through to the final .and waves bye bye to the nasty crew as their evicted before her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement