Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm developing such an intense dislike for Nicole. There isn't one thing about her that i can honestly say I like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'm developing such an intense dislike for Nicole. There isn't one thing about her that i can honestly say I like.

Not a one .
    Nasty piece of work.:mad:

REX still in the house , nothing to celebrate

Rachel still IN the house , so Rachel fans shall celebrate.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Not a one .
    Nasty piece of work.:mad:

She's only 19 and very much under the influence of 'Wrecks' . She'll learn and move on after the show.

She's only 19 and very much under the influence of 'Wrecks' . She'll learn and move on after the show.

She would move on tomorrow if Rex went bankrupt.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Only 19....why is this line trotted out again and again? I, nor anyone I know, behaved in that manner when we were 19. That's a bullshít excuse for her behaviour.

SharpshooterH, I was just thinking, how cool would it be if Mikey was called to the Diary Room and given the option to change one of the "ever changing special prizes"....lol, I'd love it! He's the only one that's stood up to Nicole in there.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Only 19....why is this line trotted out again and again? I, nor anyone I know, behaved in that manner when we were 19. That's a bullshít excuse for her behaviour.

SharpshooterH, I was just thinking, how cool would it be if Mikey was called to the Diary Room and given the option to change one of the "ever changing special prizes"....lol, I'd love it! He's the only one that's stood up to Nicole in there.

:eek:1.gif:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Cute kiddie!!!

LolaDub wrote: »
    Cute kiddie!!!

I deleted that link because it did not seem to be working , putting this here so people are not confused by your post .:)

So wish for entertainment's sake Rachel had picked Rex to enter the Disco room just to see nicole 1.gif.:D

• Advertisement

Well that wasn't a nice comment from Darnell to Rachel as herself and Kat came out of the Disco describing their dancing and the fun they had, Darnell " well that's the Rachel BB gets to see in the Diary Room , " not the one we get to see in here ". Seems like Darnell is feeling threatened because Rachel stayed.:rolleyes::D

Well that wasn't a nice comment from Darnell to Rachel as herself and Kat came out of the Disco describing their dancing and the fun they had, Darnell " well that's the Rachel BB gets to see in the Diary Room , " not the one we get to see in here ". Seems like Darnell is feeling threatened because Rachel stayed.:rolleyes::D

Bit of an idiotic comment really. I mean Rachel just survived eviction. Surely if she was being a fake person in the house she would have been gone.

Kind of sick of Darnell tbh. The over-analysing, paranoia and self-pity is getting pretty old at this stage.

Is he going on at Kat over the nommo's jail time to do with Mo or is it something different ? missed the start of the conversation:rolleyes:

Is he going on at Kat over the nommo's jail time to do with Mo or is it something different ? missed the start of the conversation:rolleyes:

Couldn't tell ya, I've stopped watching and am off to bed :)

REX still in the house , nothing to celebrate

So Rex has lost Respect for:Rachel , MO and Nicole.
    My question is : Who in their right mind would WANT this man's Respect?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

It's been a sad 2 weeks for me. Both hotties gone one week after another :(

He went on and on and on about that girl for weeks and all they ever do is fight. Whether she does things for him or not national TV is hardly the place to bring it up,
    he says he can't walk away from her because when he has tried in the past he cannot get her out of his mind.
    Yet he shows no respect towards her at all.
    Then you will hear " No one speaks to my girlfriend like that ".
    Hypocrite.:rolleyes:

Oh you can just see where this is going.:rolleyes:

He went on and on and on about that girl for weeks and all they ever do is fight. Whether she does things for him or not national TV is hardly the place to bring it up,
    he says he can't walk away from her because when he has tried in the past he cannot get her out of his mind.
    Then you will hear " No one speaks to my girlfriend like that ".
    Hypocrite.:rolleyes:

I wonder was that whole speech a lead up to him saying he had to get away from Nicole (Vegas) to get her out of his head as he knows it was reported in the press that he was away having a ball. Maybe it was an attempt at damage limitation. I may well be wrong as so far he really doesn't appear to care how he comes across.

She's no better though, she's a nasty piece of work. She has been rude and disrespectful to everyone in that house. She treats Rex like shít and I agree that he is no saint either but bth, he puts up with a lot of shít from her. The moods and tantrums are incredible. And please, for the love of god, don't start the "she's only a teenager" stuff. She's 19....she's not 12.

• Advertisement

I said as much on another thread Chinafoot ,they are both VILE in the way they speak to each other and to the other HMs.

I wonder was that whole speech a lead up to him saying he had to get away from Nicole (Vegas) to get her out of his head as he knows it was reported in the press that he was away having a ball. Maybe it was an attempt at damage limitation. I may well be wrong as so far he really doesn't appear to care how he comes across.

If he has cheated on her then he know's that she will have found out something.Thats why he keeps on at her and she keeps saying " You know Rex ".
    I think the reason he was saying to Darnell Kat and Rachel last night that Nicole is scared of eviction and he feels she should be left in till the end could be to get them to do the opposite and nominate her.
    I don't think he wants her there now.
    I wonder if he will be punished like Stuart was.

If he has cheated on her then he know's that she will have found out something.Thats why he keeps on at her and she keeps saying " You know Rex ".
    I think the reason he was saying to Darnell Kat and Rachel last night that Nicole is scared of eviction and he feels she should be left in till the end could be to get them to do the opposite and nominate her.
    I don't think he wants her there now.
    I wonder if he will be punished like Stuart was.

I'd be more inclined to think Kat and Rachel wouldn't nominate her because of him saying that either because they're really are two softies or because it wouldn't look well for them to nominate her after being told she was scared. Know what I mean?

It would be totally unfair of him to really expect people to leave her in 'til the end. She hasn't earned the privilege.:mad:

I'd be more inclined to think Kat and Rachel wouldn't nominate her because of him saying that either because they're really are two softies or because it wouldn't look well for them to nominate her after being told she was scared. Know what I mean?

Yes , but Kat is no fool and Rex knows this and Rachel will most likely nominate Nicole because she keeps going around the house with a face like a slapped a*se saying she wants to go.
    If Nicole wants to go that badly Lisa could show her where the back door is.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Havent seen it since Thursday so have alot of catching up to do, so im off now to do it Big Bro binge here i come.

No big surprise that Stu went but Rachel got some boos when Davina called her name out dun dun dun :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bex and Luke got good cheers from the crowds. That audience isn't a good reflection of widespread opinion imo.

Bex and Luke got good cheers from the crowds. That audience isn't a good reflection of widespread opinion imo.

Really? Did you not say/somebody else something about the Rex chants? Must be loved then so :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Really? Did you not say something about the Rex chants? Must be loved then so :rolleyes:
    The Rex Chants were pure Hatred.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement