Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Really? Did you not say/somebody else something about the Rex chants? Must be loved then so :rolleyes:

Yeah I pointed out that he got chants against him. Are you claiming now that the bookmakers, forums, etc. are wrong and that the BB crowd is the true measuring stick? Remember last year the live crowd booed Aisleyne when she finished up the most popular female.

Generally the people who turn up to evictions are the people you see at Big Brother's Big Mouth. Those who thought Dale was 'well fit', and that Bex was 'just speakin 'er mind'.

In other words, they represent but one section of the BB audience. I would say the lowest one personally. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yeah I pointed out that he got chants against him. Are you claiming now that the bookmakers, forums, etc. are wrong and that the BB crowd is the true measuring stick? Remember last year the live crowd booed Aisleyne when she finished up the most popular female.

Generally the people who turn up to evictions are the people you see at Big Brother's Big Mouth. Those who thought Dale was 'well fit', and that Bex was 'just speakin 'er mind'.

In other words, they represent but one section of the BB audience. I would say the lowest one personally. :pac:

Why do you always seem to imply something when i never said anything to that point?? "Are you claiming now" I just made an off the cuff remark as i was watching the show. Nope never said anything about the BB crowd just liking to make out a very valid point its all "oh look there chanting get Rex out" must really be bad then so, but when i mention "jesus Rachel got boooed" oh that doesnt really matter the crowd has no meaning.

Would the people that turn up to the live evictions and shows not be considered true fans? Yes i would say there opinions are very valid its a big crowd some people might think Dale is fit some might hate Rex some might hate Rachel.

Rachel looked nice on the eviction night.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Rachel always looks nice.:p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

Rachel always looks nice.:p:D
    she has a big arse!:D

• Advertisement

I wouldnt say she always looks nice :p :pac:

Says you hiding behind your PC .:P:D

I wouldnt say she always looks nice :p :pac:

How did I know you were gonna say that.:D

How did I know you were gonna say that.:D

You knew i couldnt resist that! I do think thou she looks better when her hair is straightened.

You knew i couldnt resist that! I do think thou she looks better when her hair is straightened.

So does half of HollyWood.:D
    At least you can't say she is erm 1.gif oh yeah ,VAIN.:D

• Advertisement

So does half of HollyWood.:D
    At least you can't say she is erm 1.gif oh yeah ,VAIN.:D

No no couldnt be accused of that at least she doesnt have a big coned shaped hairstyle :eek:

No no couldnt be accused of that at least she doesnt have a big coned shaped hairstyle :eek:

And none of the HMs copped it when one of the special prizes was a WALNUT WHIP.:D

And none of the HMs copped it when one of the special prizes was a WALNUT WHIP.:D

HaHa Sweet.

Waching BB and if Rex had been like he is now all along he could have won , I know the series is not over yet but I don't think he could pull it back at this stage.:pac:

Says you hiding behind your PC .:P:D

eh?? i dont get you?

Waching BB and if Rex had been like he is now all along he could have won , I know the series is not over yet but I don't think he could pull it back at this stage.:pac:

Havent been watching but will in awhile, that blasted girlfriend of his :( i still think he is in with a shot.

eh?? i dont get you?

Well we can't see your's , can we.:D
    So we dont know if you are qualified to comment.:D

Well we can't see your's , can we.:D
    So we dont know if you are qualified to comment.:D

i have a 1st class arse il have you know!

i know wat ur thinking of replying- i am a 1st class arse!
    im right amnt i?!!

i have a 1st class arse il have you know!

i know wat ur thinking of replying- i am a 1st class arse!
    im right amnt i?!!

3.gif.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Havent been watching but will in awhile, that blasted girlfriend of his :( i still think he is in with a shot.
    No , in all seriousness he cant take back his treatment of Rachel and lets wait for Wednesday week to see if this live task has a Rex angle to it.;)
    HOH came at a good time for him don't you think.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

im not always right, but im never wrong

im not always right, but im never wrong

So confused then.:D
    Its kinda in between the two.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Rex has a big arse too. Pity it's on his shoulders ;);)

No , in all seriousness he cant take back his treatment of Rachel and lets wait for Wednesday week to see if this live task has a Rex angle to it.;)
    HOH came at a good time for him don't you think.:rolleyes:

I think he has been one of the housemates that has put the most into the house good and bad.

I was only thinking this today i think its a ridiculous rule that you cant be HOH more than once ok i understand back to back you cant but if you win again you should be allowed to do it. HOH had to come for one of the remaining housemates he toughed it out the longest so rightfully won.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

Is it just me or is anyone else out there starving?

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

Yes he has.
    But the HMs are asked all kinds of questions in their interviews ie ( Name things you are good at. )
    ( What kind of person would you not like to be in the house. )
    ( fears , dislikes phobias ect ) all so BB can get an overall account of the people going in.
    Then they can manipulate the Tasks to suit certain people , knowing it is the tasks and HMs participation that comes second to peoples dislike of each other when it comes to nominations.

Is it just me or is anyone else out there starving?

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

2.gif Nope , we are grand.:D Pull up a chair.:D
    Now back to topic.:)

ya know the way rex said he'd swap rachel for scrabble??? can we swap mo for anything?

ya know the way rex said he'd swap rachel for scrabble??? can we swap mo for anything?

1.gif Tin of paint.

• Advertisement

Yes he has.
    But the HMs are asked all kinds of questions in their interviews ie ( Name things you are good at. )
    ( What kind of person would you not like to be in the house. )
    ( fears , dislikes phobias ect ) all so BB can get an overall account of the people going in.
    Then they can manipulate the Tasks to suit certain people , knowing it is the tasks and HMs participation that comes second to peoples dislike of each other when it comes to nominations.

Im kinda confused with that, what are you tryin to say? (brain isnt functioning properly)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement