Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Im kinda confused with that, what are you tryin to say? (brain isnt functioning properly)

Would help if you told me which part is confuzzeling you.:p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

On the Betfair 'true' market, Rex is now in to 16/1 having been 40/1+ at the height of his twattishness last week. The case for him winning is still weak imo, but it would help a lot if Nicole gets evicted this week. (Espec if she were to dump him).

Latest Betfair win odds.
    Michael 5/2.
    Darnell 7/2.
    Rachel 4/1.
    Kat 13/2.
    Lisa 12/1.
    Rex 16/1.
    Sara 70/1.
    Mo 90/1.
    Nicole 250/1.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Would help if you told me which part is confuzzeling you.:p:D

The whole lot of it :o Im not sure what your getting at with all the housemates are asked questions etc etc. (sorry)

On the Betfair 'true' market, Rex is now in to 16/1 having been 40/1+ at the height of his twattishness last week. The case for him winning is still weak imo, but it would help a lot if Nicole gets evicted this week. (Espec if she were to dump him).

Latest Betfair win odds.
    Michael 5/2.
    Darnell 7/2.
    Rachel 4/1.
    Kat 13/2.
    Lisa 12/1.
    Rex 16/1.
    Sara 70/1.
    Mo 90/1.
    Nicole 250/1.

I reckon a good week as HOH and that Nicole gets the boot will do him the world of good :pac: :D:)

The whole lot of it :o Im not sure what your getting at with all the housemates are asked questions etc etc. (sorry)

OK , based on the numerous questions that people are asked when applying to get on the show , their answers are very important to BB as they tell BB everything they need to know about each possible HM.
    So they can base tasks ( knowing who is good at what ) if they want a task to go a certain HMs way.
    Are you with me so far?.:):o:o

• Advertisement

OK , based on the numerous questions that people are asked when applying to get on the show , their answers are very important to BB as they tell BB everything they need to know about each possible HM.
    So they can base tasks ( knowing who is good at what ) if they want a task to go a certain HMs way.
    Are you with me so far?.:):o:o

Yeah i understand that BB do extensive testing with housemates. So am i gettin this correct you think that BB are rigging tasks in general or just in Rexs case?

Yeah i understand that BB do extensive testing with housemates. So am i gettin this correct you think that BB are rigging tasks in general or just in Rexs case?
    Whenever they want a HM to stay , if they already have plans in the pipeline, Charlie caused outrage and the public voted her out, BB put her back in, (Ratings )
    Nikky was voted out , BB gave public a chance to put her back in ) after ( Golden Boy Pete ) professed his love in the Diary Room. ( Ratings ).
    I am just waiting for it to happen again.
    This whole BB seems to have been based around Rex in one way or another.

Whenever they want a HM to stay , if they already have plans in the pipeline, Charlie caused outrage and the public voted her out, BB put her back in, (Ratings )
    Nikky was voted out , BB gave public a chance to put her back in ) after ( Golden Boy Pete ) professed his love in the Diary Room. ( Ratings ).
    I am just waiting for it to happen again.
    This whole BB seems to have been based around Rex in one way or another.

Ah yeah thats BB for ya i think there mentality is "sure why not" some of it has been hit and miss i did enjoy when John Tickle went back into the house :D

Yeah all that is after the fact i thought for a sec you meant like HOH tasks are rigged.

Ah yeah thats BB for ya i think there mentality is "sure why not" some of it has been hit and miss i did enjoy when John Tickle went back into the house :D

Yeah all that is after the fact i thought for a sec you meant like HOH tasks are rigged.

Ah , no sure this is the first time we have had HOH .
    Just tasks in general.
    John Tickle should have won BB IMO , I just loved his personality, especially when they all fell asleep when he was talking about 1.gif was it Star Trek or something similar.
    Maybe that's just my sense of humour though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I liked Jon Tickle too. He was a character.He hosts a prog on sky 'Brainiacs' or something like that.

• Advertisement

He was an absolute legend the guy was so cool in that geek sort of way :)

And Cameron won:rolleyes:. What a travesty of justice was that?!!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    And Cameron won:rolleyes:. What a travesty of justice was that?!!!

To quote a past housemate : You just "Nailed "it right there.
    Biggest malfunction of BB ever.:(

To quote a past housemate : You just "Nailed "it right there.
    Biggest malfunction of BB ever.:(

Oh juicy details please? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

I liked Jon Tickle too. He was a character.He hosts a prog on sky 'Brainiacs' or something like that.

Didn't he invent a toaster where the 2 slices of bread popped up at different times so that the 2nd slice didn't go cold while you were buttering the first. Classic!!!!

Didn't he invent a toaster where the 2 slices of bread popped up at different times so that the 2nd slice didn't go cold while you were buttering the first. Classic!!!!

That was the Tickle all right , Class.:D

If he did thats just brilliant.

Just spotted a picture of Rex and yes his head is that shape!!!

Do you know , not sure if he actually got that off the ground :confused:.
    But it did lead to him getting a presenters job on Brainiac.:D
    Class Programme.:pac:

Just spotted a picture of Rex and yes his head is that shape!!!

Yep , and they all missed it.:D

• Advertisement

Ha!Ha! I can see the resemblance- he has a funny head like one of those dinosaurs that are like t-rexes except they've a lump on the top of their heads like that. Dunno what they're called.

Ha!Ha! I can see the resemblance- he has a funny head like one of those dinosaurs that are like t-rexes except they've a lump on the top of their heads like that. Dunno what they're called.

I think it's a Lumpysauraus or something :P:P

Ann , should have put t - (REX )es.:D
    No offence to climb over here , don't you know.:D

I wanna play musical chairs now :P

Off to my leaba now peeps , 10.gif more BB tomorrow.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

****ing hell nicole is the worst thing to watch in the world. Ruins the show.

Someone should remind Nicole of the saying ,
    Actions speak louder than words.2.gif.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

Who is up for eviction this week? I missed it, anything good?

Lisa Sara and Nicole.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Lisa ( janey the Ronseal is intense tonight)

Sara (also known as Aussie-modo)

Nicole - think nearly everyone nominated her.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement