Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Lisa's reason for nominating Rachel : " She is two faced ":rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

Mo ate the snot!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

An' Rachel's reason for nominating Lisa?

She is two faced.....

Alice1 wrote: »
    An' Rachel's reason for nominating Lisa?

She is two faced.....
    Lisa is the most two faced person in there.
    So Rachel's reason was valid.
    Unlike Lisa's , who wants to get rid of Rachel because she knows she is a threat.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I hope Mikey had taken that bogey out using a halal approved method.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

haha, very witty! ...or... LOL for you internety types.

m83 wrote: »
    Mo ate the snot!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

7.gif1.gif

Bet that's the first time Mikey was glad he couldn't see.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭LolaDub

mo ate snot??????? thats unbelievably disgusting.

The noms are good, i'd say nicole is history if she wasn't there it would have been a close race

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

highlight of the show was Mo eating the snot and him breaking mikeys stick!!

• Advertisement

LolaDub wrote: »
    mo ate snot??????? thats unbelievably disgusting.

The noms are good, i'd say nicole is history if she wasn't there it would have been a close race

If people have been watching Lisa and listening to her drop her poisonous comment's into conversation it would be a sure thing that she would be gone.
    She is very subtle and it's only when you hear her do it once do you realise that she does it all the time.
    I agree with you that Nicole is history but 10 mins after
    they were told who was up she was talking about leaving , (AGAIN ).
    I think she will bolt.:rolleyes:

Oh I agree Lisa is aware that Rachel is a threat. Lisa is indeed two faced - and the Ronseal is doing my head in!

Mo - oooooh toooo grossssss!

Oh I agree Lisa is aware that Rachel is a threat. Lisa is indeed two faced - and the Ronseal is doing my head in!

Mo - oooooh toooo grossssss!

Noticed they were bigging up Lisa on BBBM tonight , I really do not want her in the final.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 54,395 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

mo will do any thing for cider

****ing hell

looking i was eating anything

AA are packing up and leaving town.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SO89

Eating snot - big brother has hit an all time low. I was actually sick.:eek:

SO89 wrote: »
    Eating snot - big brother has hit an all time low. I was actually sick.:eek:

Yep , know what you mean.
    5.gif, sorry , couldn't resist.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Did I hear right? Did Mikey reassure Mo telling him it would just taste salty? Yuuuuuckkkkk:eek:!!! How does he know???!!!

Ann,
    Noooo, please don't go there.....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Mo eating the snot was horrible but not the worse thing in the world ive seen worse :p

Nicole goin on like an idiot again but you left me Rex i was crying my eyes out she told him to leave her alone whack job that girl is :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I have to say even though I am not liking Rex , I hope he and Mikey are in the final , at least it would not be a boring week. I love their sniping.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

Nicole goin on like an idiot again but you left me Rex i was crying my eyes out she told him to leave her alone whack job that girl is :rolleyes:

yeah she's not right in the head at all. and did you see rex with the flower?? i felt sorry for the guy. whipped or what :D
    i hope nicole goes:mad: perhaps when she goes we might get the old rex back. thats if he doesn't run out the door after her with his tongue hanging out.

How class is Mikey tonight.:D

If Nicole is voted out by the public (and I'm not so sure she will be) Rex will not walk out. He kind of said that to Nicole in the garden - though not directly.

Now, Mikey, is thoroughly doin' me head in. He has gotta goooooo.

Was watching Mikey and the "Thriller" task - beats me how he expects to dance in time with the others - for goodness sake, he can't even manage to get his food into his mouth most of the time!

If Nicole is voted out by the public (and I'm not so sure she will be) Rex will not walk out. He kind of said that to Nicole in the garden - though not directly.

Now, Mikey, is thoroughly doin' me head in. He has gotta goooooo.

Was watching Mikey and the "Thriller" task - beats me how he expects to dance in time with the others - for goodness sake, he can't even manage to get his food into his mouth most of the time!

I am loving Mikey tonight , when someone asks Rex who did he think will go , he said Sara. ( Sara was present at the time )
    REX: Girls don't like single girls.
    Mikey: Girls don't like girls like Nicole ,high matenience and stuck up their own Arse.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

How class is Mikey tonight.:D

Not very classy imo - he is clearly only insisting on doing the task out of spite towards his enemy Rex, hoping they fail this week after Mikeys (in his own head) brilliance in winning the shopping-task last week.

Not very classy imo - he is clearly only insisting on doing the task out of spite towards his enemy Rex, hoping they fail this week after Mikeys (in his own head) brilliance in winning the shopping-task last week.

Oh l don't see that at all , when he made the point that no one was telling him which leg or arm to move , he was right.
    When Rachel started going over it one to one he got it no problem. He said himself he did not need eyeballs for this task just clear instructions.
    They passed the task and if Mikey had of wanted them to fail he could easily have made that happen .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I think he's doing the task because he see's no reason why he shouldn't be doing it. And rightly so.

Suprised with some of the negative comments about Mikey on tonight's show. I'm far from his biggest fan but I admire him for being one of the few in the house who stands up to Rex and Nichole (who is definitely going at 1-150 odds on betfair).

I thought Nichole came off really bad tonight. She's going to be in for a rough one on Friday.

What puzzles me is Nicole went in there and nominated ( with an advantage over everyone else ) and had the gall to be annoyed because someone did the same .
    And as for Rex muttering Fcukers under his breath , Jeeze words fail me.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Mikey to win now for me. I loved how he stuck it to those two saps. That is one of the first times I have seen Rex genuinely pissed off, and knocked off his stride. Mikey is saying what everyone else is thinking. You could sense the disgust when Rex named Nicole to be MJ by the sheer silence and awkwardness in the room at the time.

What Rex, and his precious doll fail to realise, it is not about nailing the routine spot on. BB has emphasized that the task covers the whole two days and the effort put in during those two days. If they actually got on with and stopped discouraging Mikey, i'm pretty sure they would stand to pass it.

BB knew setting the task that Mikey wouldn't be able to nail it spot on. But like I said, that's not what they are looking for. I think they are seeing whether people galvanize and work as a team, trying to overcome any obstacles they face, rather than trying to cast them aside. The end product is not the determining factor in imo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement