Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ann's emotions:7.gif9.gif7.gif7.gif3.gif:D

:P:D:P:D:)

Class! That's me alright!:D

Have you no bed to go to? You here til 3.0am every night.

';)
    Someone's keeping a tight eye on you Sharpshooter. Woooooh!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Have you no bed to go to? You here til 3.0am every night.

Ann, I was only messin';)

And when l am 9.gif you are obviously up later than l am.
    3.0am every night , and you know when l am gone.:eek::D:):p

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭TheBigFella

And when l am 9.gif you are obviously up later than l am.
    3.0am every night , and you know when l am gone.:eek::D:):p

Yeah, like the time of your posts are all top secret here, NOT!!!

Anyway, I can't sleep til I know you're in bedbed.gif:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 Mr.FuknDedlyGuy

Im a rampant homosexual:o

Whats all that about???:confused:

• Advertisement

Whats all that about???:confused:

Interested ??

Children these days. Are we not meant to be talking about Big Brother?:confused:

Excuse me i aint no child. i have a mustash and everything!!!!:mad:

Pooface!!!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Children these days. Are we not meant to be talking about Big Brother?:confused:

Me and MrFkndiddlyGuy

couple%20in%20love%20in%20bed.gif

Me and MrFkndiddlyGuy

couple%20in%20love%20in%20bed.gif
    Hey wheres my mustash!!!!:mad::mad:

• Advertisement

:D:D:D:DWeirdo!

Yeah, like the time of your posts are all top secret here, NOT!!!

Anyway, I can't sleep til I know you're in bedbed.gif:cool:

And like you are so not looking at them:p
    4.gif:D

Excuse me i aint no child. i have a mustash and everything!!!!:mad:

Pooface!!!
    Details on the everything.:D
    Back to BB please as l don't want the Mod's closing down the thread because you'se all made me go off topic.:p:D:p:)

Anyway... as we were saying. Nicole's so not a nice person, an awkward silly dancer with a face that looks like she has a mouthful of p*ss. Rex's appeal (which some can see) is being drowned in the mire of her horribleness. Hopefully next week will be hugely entertaining. She'l be gone, Rex will be funny and we'll all be ecstatically happy.:D

ok yeah eh nicole is a horrible human being. i dispise her. whats the story with rex giving sara a fag on the sly. i think he's afraid of nicole. i would be a wee bit afraid of her. she has a very punchible face. did you see her posing her ass off into the camera when they were dancing. what a vain little b1tch

Details on the everything.:D
    Back to BB please as l don't want the Mod's closing down the thread because you'se all made me go off topic.:p:D:p:)

Fair enough, only messing a bit.
    Get 'Wrecks' and Nicole out. Rachel to win. So what if she's too nice, the world needs more like her.:D

Nicole's so not a nice person, an awkward silly dancer with a face that looks like she has a mouthful of p*ss.

haha brilliant. on the nose.

Fair enough, only messing a bit.
    Get 'Wrecks' and Nicole out. Rachel to win. So what if she's too nice, the world needs more like her.:D
    So was l only messing about , but the Mod's in their Heavenly Glory have a job to do:D l just don't want them to do me.:D

Did l just say that:eek::o
    So didn't mean it that way.:D

Lisa is so sad! What was she like in the diary room ?'We are mad!' People who say that are so not mad. They're the ones that tell you how funny and great crack they are. Not once did she or Mario make me laugh.:rolleyes: Fair play to them all for putting in the effort in the task especially poor Mikey. My feelings about him swing dramatically from one side to the other. Sometimes I feel so sorry for him I want to cry and other times I want to just tell him to be quiet:confused: I'l need to see a counsellor when all this is over to sort myself out.

• Advertisement

Not once did she or Mario make me laugh.

what about when he was dunking his custard creams into that hot juicy tea?????? :D:D what a pair of spa's:D:D

what about when he was dunking his custard creams into that hot juicy tea?????? :D:D what a pair of spa's:D:D

I doubt if that was an attempt to make us laugh, tho it did-heartily! They'll probably let on they did it for the comedy value when they realise how ridiculous they looked.What a pair of tools!:D They thought they were getting the whole nation all ready for a good session of 9 and a half weeks nookie. However.. sadly it had the opposite effect. Yuck!

yeah but did you not hear?!?!?! they dressed up in crazy clothes and went to the pub!!!!!! THEY ARE MENTAL!!!!!:rolleyes: but seriously though mario only went 'cause 'the universe' was calling him to go.

And she probably carried him balanced on one finger the whole way there and back 'cos like she's dead strong. She lifted a car once.. and a piano. Or maybe it was her soul that carried him when it was out of her body on that astral travelling she does so well.:D

yeah but did you not hear?!?!?! they dressed up in crazy clothes and went to the pub!!!!!! THEY ARE MENTAL!!!!!:rolleyes: but seriously though mario only went 'cause 'the universe' was calling him to go.
    The universe is also calling Lisa 10.gif:D.
    Hopefully.;)

yeah perhaps.he must be a real nice guy underneath it all. like how many postmen do you know have their own fan club???? anypoo so we agree then that their a pair of dingleberries.

This has been much fun. I have to go to my bed now. Nite all.:)

This has been much fun. I have to go to my bed now. Nite all.:)
    Nite BB psychotic:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Did Rex just give a ciggie to Mo and Sara and tell them not to tell Nicole?! Wtf?! They should've told her. I was wondering if he refused to give them one in the first place to keep her happy. Sara said last night that rex was all nice to her 'til Nicole came in. Mmmm maybe he's afraid of making her jealous.
    She got on my nerves doing that dance. She just loves herself!:mad: I thought Rachel and Sara (the parts of them that I could see with your one in the way) had more natural rhythm.

She probably beats him in the outside world :p i think this will be the first time i have disagreed with you Ann :( but i think Nicole actually done well in the task Sara looked like she was lost for some of it.
    You calm down too, Dyler Turd :):):):)

I was actually referring to a different post, but you play on my name was good :)
    Anyway... as we were saying. Nicole's so not a nice person, an awkward silly dancer with a face that looks like she has a mouthful of p*ss. Rex's appeal (which some can see) is being drowned in the mire of her horribleness. Hopefully next week will be hugely entertaining. She'l be gone, Rex will be funny and we'll all be ecstatically happy.:D

That is just gold you win at put downs!

winner-win.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

yeah perhaps.he must be a real nice guy underneath it all. like how many postmen do you know have their own fan club???? anypoo so we agree then that their a pair of dingleberries.

Dingleberries! I love it! Can I use it as me new word?

Would love to see Lisa Ronseal going tonight.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement