Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

What , and scupper BBs plans for The Indecent Proposal.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Not sure that I could handle Ronseal in stereo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

lol @darnell

Oh my god, Nicole is pathetic. Can't believe she's crying over that.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Oh my god, Nicole is pathetic. Can't believe she's crying over that.

l can.13.gif

• Advertisement

Well said Mo.2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif * There's the door " *.

Sara crying is also pathetic. She's oblivious if she can't see how she used him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,279 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Why does everyone pretend to be delighted when they get evicted when they are really sickened.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

what the hell is davina wearing? is it an actual black sack?

i just cant stand darnell. everyone gives out about sarah flirting etc, but noone has had such a big attitude change towards someone as darnell has. the stuff he was saying about her in the bathroom to the other guys & then just roaring and shouting at her. i did actually feel quite sorry for her.

sar84 wrote: »
    what the hell is davina wearing? is it an actual black sack?

i just cant stand darnell. everyone gives out about sarah flirting etc, but noone has had such a big attitude change towards someone as darnell has. the stuff he was saying about her in the bathroom to the other guys & then just roaring and shouting at her. i did actually feel quite sorry for her.

I think Darnell was within his rights to have a kick off , Sara has used him from the get go to make Stu jealous and when Stu was evicted she had no more need for Darnell and her attitude towards him changed, you could see he was embarrassed about it and it has been building up in him.;)

• Advertisement

I think Darnell was within his rights to have a kick off , Sara has used him from the get go to make Stu jealous and when Stu was evicted she had no more need for Darnell and her attitude towards him changed, you could see he was embarrassed about it and it has been building up in him.;)

i dunno, i think hes always been very hot & cold with her. she seemed to think they have/had a good relationship whereas he just talks crap about her constantly. has she ever said anything bad about him?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Nicole got 94% of the vote - I was hoping for 100% :D

i dunno, i think hes always been very hot & cold with her. she seemed to think they have/had a good relationship whereas he just talks crap about her constantly. has she ever said anything bad about him?

She didn't have to , her actions spoke louder than any words.:)

She didn't have to , her actions spoke louder than any words.:)

i like her for some reason :) cant stand darnell! :p

i like her for some reason :) cant stand darnell! :p

Each to their own :D
    It's what forums are all about.:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

WTF? Darnell even admitted that he was picking on her. He went way over the top. He made himself look like a total tool with that rant coupled with the bitching session in the luxury bathroom where he said some really nasty and cowardly things. :mad:

Dyflin wrote: »
    WTF? Darnell even admitted that he was picking on her. He went way over the top. He made himself look like a total tool with that rant coupled with the bitching session in the luxury bathroom where he said some really nasty and cowardly things. :mad:

Shows Darnell is honest about himself , Sara is deluded if she can't see what she did to him.
    Or pretends not to.:rolleyes::)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Skilfully avoided my points there ;)

Ever consider a career in politics :D

Darnell, the guy who came onto Bex http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a104690/darnell-bex-was-primed.html

He's only interested in Sara because he thought he could get his leg over, and now he's just bitter and frustrated. :rolleyes:

Skilfully avoided my points there ;)

Ever consider a career in politics :D

Darnell, the guy who came onto Bex http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a104690/darnell-bex-was-primed.html

He's only interested in Sara because he thought he could get his leg over, and now he's just bitter and frustrated. :rolleyes:

Takes a man to know a man.:D:P:)

yay. thats what i saw, im just not able to express myself properly :p thanks!

• Advertisement

yay. thats what i saw, im just not able to express myself properly :p thanks!

l think you expressed yourself just fine.
    l answered both in the same way.
    l understood you no problem.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was uncomfortable myself when Darnell was criticising Sara's bodily particles ie. her lack of diddy. No need for that now Darnell... and the comments about her job being one where she deals with rich b*stards all the time and has feck all dosh herself so therefore she's on the make. Mmmm tbh that sounds like a job where you would be fairly well off. A tad mean of him. In saying that I know the poor chap's been driven to the limits of frustrations by her. He'l probably jump the first living being he sees outside the door.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

35notout wrote: »
    Nicole got 94% of the vote - I was hoping for 100% :D

YAY!:D
    Thank fup she's out! wouldn't go on bbbm apparently?
    Davina did a good interview for once.
    I cant believe I thought Nic was nice the first night:eek:
    She has to be the most horrible, uncaring person I have ever witnessed.
    Rex maintains it is her age and she will grow out of it, I hope so but doubt it. He's not so great himself but at least he has some kind of caring in him. He would be well to get rid of her asap.

Notice how bad the atmosphere was when the eviction was read out?
    Usually Kat and Rach would be the first up to hug the evictee, none of that tonight.
    Mo was first to hug Nicole when she was on her way, he shouldn't have bothered.:(

Also I am NOT looking forward to Sunday nights impending bullsh1t. Mario had he 15mins:mad::mad::mad:

She had no tolerance at all for Mikey from the time they were in the kitchen even. I hope she's blessed with healthy children and doesn't have to deal with a horrendous disability like that in her lifetime. Not that he's my favourite housemate or anything I feel he has a streak that I glimpse every so often that I don't like though I totally respect him for all that he achieves. He's an inspiration to blind people.
    Nobody leaped up to hug Nicole I notice too. Rex I thought was trying to hide his glee. Was that my overactive imagination?

kerash wrote: »
    YAY!:D
    Thank fup she's out! wouldn't go on bbbm apparently?
    Davina did a good interview for once.
    I cant believe I thought Nic was nice the first night:eek:
    She has to be the most horrible, uncaring person I have ever witnessed.
    Rex maintains it is her age and she will grow out of it, I hope so but doubt it. He's not so great himself but at least he has some kind of caring in him. He would be well to get rid of her asap.

Notice how bad the atmosphere was when the eviction was read out?
    Usually Kat and Rach would be the first up to hug the evictee, none of that tonight.
    Mo was first to hug Nicole when she was on her way, he shouldn't have bothered.:(

Also I am NOT looking forward to Sunday nights impending bullsh1t. Mario had he 15mins:mad::mad::mad:

Seems he is going in on sunday , midday on BBLB so dont know if we will get to see her answer , we might have to wait till monday.
    l however now have my answer as to why Lisa's rule break was overlooked.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Ann22 wrote: »
    Nobody leaped up to hug Nicole I notice too. Rex I thought was trying to hide his glee. Was that my overactive imagination?

I don't think it was your imagination, I think he's delighted she's gone tbh. why wouldn't he be? no more fights or crying!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

She had no tolerance at all for Mikey from the time they were in the kitchen even. I hope she's blessed with healthy children and doesn't have to deal with a horrendous disability like that in her lifetime. Not that he's my favourite housemate or anything I feel he has a streak that I glimpse every so often that I don't like though I totally respect him for all that he achieves. He's an inspiration to blind people.

your right about Mikeys bad streak, thankfully his humor makes up for it, unfortunately Nic was made up of those bad streaks and nothing else.

Nicole on Mikeys blindness during the thriller task 'its unfortunate'.. oh really? you dont say? What a dumbass thing to say.

I think you might be right about Rex, he looked relieved to me.
    Wonder if he'll revert back to the BN*Rex?

*before nicole:p

EDIT:@ SS, I already have my fingers in my ears...
    /I cant hear you, lalala it's not happening......

Yep the Lisa thing, set-up. Nice one for her.

I was uncomfortable myself when Darnell was criticising Sara's bodily particles ie. her lack of diddy.

l missed that line from Darnell and yes that is nasty.
    l would not defend any man saying things like that.
    Thanks Ann.;)

l missed that line from Darnell and yes that is nasty.
    l would not defend any man saying things like that.
    Thanks Ann.;)
    Yeah he was saying he didn't think she was after a modelling career(or something along those lines) as she wasn't that great to look at. Just an ok body with no boobs. Anyway why was he trying to work out her reasons for going on the show? Why did he single her out as someone who was on it for what she'd get out of it? Think he's a wee bit bitter:):rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah he was saying he didn't think she was after a modelling career(or something along those lines) as she wasn't that great to look at. Just an ok body with no boobs. Anyway why was he trying to work out her reasons for going on the show? Why did he single her out as someone who was on it for what she'd get out of it? Think he's a wee bit bitter:):rolleyes:

Agree again , everyone who applies to BB to get on the show would like to win , sure they have different reasons
    and it is not nice to second guess someone Else's reasons.
    As l am posting now l am beginning to think that Darnell maybe should have given BB a miss , he says all the time that he wants to be accepted and that he doesn't fit in anywhere and l cannot see him making an effort to
    try.
    Some of the things he says are spot on and then he will go and crucify himself for saying them , it is almost like he is trying to be himself and then kicking himself for it.
    Maybe he wasn't as ready as he thought.:confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement