Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

Just home from work, watching the interview.

Does anyone else think, despite Nicole not being liked, that that boo was painful?

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

What is Darnell waffling on about other people being on BB for the fame. as if he is not!!???

Of course he is there for the fame aswell - why else does he rap all over the place!!

He just keeps digging holes for himself when he opens his mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

35notout wrote: »
    What is Darnell waffling on about other people being on BB for the fame. as if he is not!!???

Of course he is there for the fame aswell - why else does he rap all over the place!!

He just keeps digging holes for himself when he opens his mouth

Ann opened my eyes tonight about Darnell , l posted something having missed a vital part of what he said and l was wrong.
    Now Darnell has been going on at Rachel and others for not supporting Rex and Nicole.
    He voted Nicole didn't he.:confused:

JBoyle4eva wrote: »

Does anyone else think, despite Nicole not being liked, that that boo was painful?
    No. She didn't even turn up on BBBM and l for one have no sympathy for someone who sells their soul for money.
    That is the only reason she is with him and probably the reason she left his best friend to be with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Ann opened my eyes tonight about Darnell , l posted something having missed a vital part of what he said and l was wrong.
    Now Darnell has been going on at Rachel and others for not supporting Rex and Nicole.

The more he talks tonight, the more confused I'm getting!!
    Think he's a wee bit bitter

Bitter? He's sucking lemons and wasps atm!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

In all fairness the comments he made were unlike him. He's a strange fella. Sometimes he comes across so wisely and the comments he makes are spot on, other times he's so wound up in how the public are viewing him and his desperation to get further in the show is off putting and he seems on the verge of losing the plot. I have to say though I felt Sara would get more pity if she didn't put on the display of tears. She doesn't know what Darnell said about her. All she knows is he got all hot and bothered talking to her and he's clearly upset with her. She knows rightly well why he's annoyed with her-even Lisa spelt it out in black and white. What was she on about 'if you like someone you don't treat them like that'? That was stupid.. his behaviour is typical male hurt pride showing.. she can't possibly be oblivious to the reasons. Unless she is genuinely dense.:confused:.

Originally posted by Ann22
    She knows rightly well why he's annoyed with her-
    even Lisa spelt it out in black and white. What was she on about 'if you like someone you don't treat them like that'? That was stupid.. his behaviour is typical male hurt pride showing.. she can't possibly be oblivious to the reasons. Unless she is genuinely dense.:confused:.

l posted similar earlier on and someone disagreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

She knows rightly well why he's annoyed with her-even Lisa spelt it out in black and white. What was she on about 'if you like someone you don't treat them like that'? That was stupid.. his behaviour is typical male hurt pride showing.. she can't possibly be oblivious to the reasons. Unless she is genuinely dense.:confused:.[/quote

l posted similar earlier on and someone disagreed.

I can almost hear you saying that:p

She does know, but in fairness (and i am by no means a Sara fan) he went too far, even if his pride was hurt that is no excuse. He seems to be gunning for them all tonight even Kat:eek:
    The lad is obviously either going crazy or he want to push people away?
    He seems to think he can say what he feels, just because he feels it and he is getting very self righteous.

In Darnells words: he's acting like a crazy-assed punk! (or something:o):p

He is a bit of a nutcase. Don't think it'd be a wise move to lead him a merry dance in the outside world.:eek:

kerash wrote: »
    I can almost hear you saying that:p

She does know, but in fairness (and i am by no means a Sara fan) he went too far, even if his pride was hurt that is no excuse. He seems to be gunning for them all tonight even Kat:eek:
    The lad is obviously either going crazy or he want to push people away?
    He seems to think he can say what he feels, just because he feels it and he is getting very self righteous.

In Darnells words: he's acting like a crazy-assed punk! (or something:o):p

Darnell is a toilet of information.
    Dont even ask where that came from , but somehow it fit's. l think.:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

JBoyle4eva wrote: »

Aye, the whole 'lets boo the ****e out of the 19year old til she cries' is one of the more unedifying aspects of the show.
    Also because she didn't go through the whole audition process (3 months of testing, roleplaying etc) she was probably less prepared then most for that reception.

Aye, the whole 'lets boo the ****e out of the 19year old til she cries' is one of the more unedifying aspects of the show.
    Also because she didn't go through the whole audition process (3 months of testing, roleplaying etc) she was probably less prepared then most for that reception.

l think the reception she got mirrored her behaviour in the house. She was more prepared than most as she knew everything about the other HMs , who was popular and who was not.
    She had seen previous evictions and knew full well the reaction people get if they are out of order in the house.
    Yet she choose to behave like the spoilt princess that she is.
    l have no sympathy for her at all.
    Anyone who tells a blind person to walk across a kitchen
    with a pan of sausages in hot oil ( just because she was getting her hair done by Lisa ) and therefore would not get up to walk to the kitchen to help Mikey, Deserves
    every single boo she got.

lAnyone who tells a blind person to walk across a kitchen
    with a pan of sausages in hot oil ( just because she was getting her hair done by Lisa ) and therefore would not get up to walk to the kitchen to help Mikey

Thats total bolox (I can't believe I'm defending her to be honest).

No-one asked Mikey 'to walk across a kitchen
    with a pan of sausages in hot oil' - they were on minimum heat and he was standing right beside them and he was asked to nudge them about a bit with a turning fork.
    Mikeys a capable guy and he is perfectly able to turn a few sausages.

with a pan of sausages in hot oil' - they were on minimum heat and he was standing right beside them and he was asked to nudge them about a bit with a turning fork.

The sausages were cooked and therefore hot so it follows that the oil is hot also.
    Nicole did ask Mikey to Bring them here , she was supposed to be helping in the kitchen ( Kat was ill and told to rest by BB ) instead she decides to have her hair done.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Have to agree with SS here, she acted like an absolute twat in that situation. What was so infuriating to me was her tone and the way that she spoke to Mikey as if she was a peasant, acting like Lady Muck. She then replicated this behavior countless times.

As has been said, she had an opportunity to see how people like Jen and Sylvia were reacted to as a result of their selfish behavior. Therefore, she had a massive heads up in terms of how to behave in there. When you think about, she could have had a place in the final week in the bank with the knowledge she had of what the audience likes and dislikes.

The daft bint choose to ignore all this and still act like a spoilt wench. Hence my sympathy levels for her are somewhere in the zero range.

And this bullshine about being 19 is a load of nonesense. Girls I know never acted like that when they were 19. The courts would look no differently on her if she had committed a crime, simply because she is 19. People like Nicole will act like that regardless of their age.

EDIT:

Found the sausage video

The fcuking ignorance and selfish of her. First of all asking him can he see what they look like. Then tell him to shake a pan full of grease. And finally repeatedly barking at him to 'bring them here'. She was literally 8ft away and could have gotten off her arse. Is sh/t like this Nicole that will ensure for the next year of your life people will be giving you grief and dirty looks.

Video evidence from Youtube

Fair enough - my memory of it was a bit wrong - i'd remembered Rex telling him to shake them a bit but had forgotten Nicole barking at Mikey to 'bring them over'.

I guess I'll have to settle for being correct just 97% of the time. :pac:

Fair enough - my memory of it was a bit wrong - i'd remembered Rex telling him to shake them a bit but had forgotten Nicole barking at Mikey to 'bring them over'.

I guess I'll have to settle for being correct just 97% of the time. :pac:

I'd search that field in Hampshire again.:D:P:D

Are the HMs that afraid of Rexs influence that they couldn't congratulate Lisa and Sara on staying.
    That's the first time l remember that happening in BB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Darnell is unreal. Why on earth would Kat hold Rex's hand during the announcement? Rex isn't the one up for eviction and he'd had a go at Kat about picking on Nicole.

So sick of Darnell. He needs to get over the Sara thing and stop attacking other people.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, shut the f up Darnell, you are a total idiot!!:mad:

Just shut up and leave, stop your bull and get out!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't know why Darnell is so well-liked by the public. He's unbelievably paranoid.

'Oh sh*t woe is me blah, blah, blah.'

lf only we could 2.gif:D

He's talking some ****e right now.

Jeeze he nominated Nicole for Gods sake :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

He's a hypocrite, complete and utter.

If he wants to "get the fúck out" he knows where the door is.

I really hope he doesn't win.

He's so convinced he's in the final.

'The public will decide what's what.'

Are the HMs that afraid of Rexs influence that they couldn't congratulate Lisa and Sara on staying.
    That's the first time l remember that happening in BB.
    I don't believe so, if they were that afraid of his influence they would've jumped up to hug Nicole and commiserate on her going etc. No sign of that. They were like rabbits caught in the headlights. Maybe they didn't want to be two faced about it.

Hope no one takes the shovel off him , if he keeps digging he 'll be back in the states before he knows it , oh , they wont let him in.:D

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Darnell is unreal. Why on earth would Kat hold Rex's hand during the announcement? Rex isn't the one up for eviction and he'd had a go at Kat about picking on Nicole.

So sick of Darnell. He needs to get over the Sara thing and stop attacking other people.

I wonder is Darnell thinking that as Sara wasn't evicted that maybe she's liked which doesn't bode well for him-the way he's been treating her?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Hope no one takes the shovel off him , if he keeps digging he 'll be back in the states before he knows it , oh , they wont let him in.:D

Back on the streets of London more like it. Love to see Rex and Darnell evicted in next weks double eviction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement