Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't believe so, if they were that afraid of his influence they would've jumped up to hug Nicole and commiserate on her going etc. No sign of that. They were like rabbits caught in the headlights. Maybe they didn't want to be two faced about it.

How is it being two faced to congratulate the 2 people who stayed ?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dyflin wrote: »
    Back on the streets of London more like it. Love to see Rex and Darnell evicted in next weks double eviction.

+1

Neither of them will be up though I reckon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

How is it being two faced to congratulate the 2 people who stayed ?
    No no I meant they weren't being two faced about going over to Nicole. It would've been awkward hugging Lisa and Sara and not saying anything to Nicole.

No no I meant they weren't being two faced about going over to Nicole. It would've been awkward hugging Lisa and Sara and not saying anything to Nicole.

Theres lots they could have said to Nicole , apart from " lt's been nice knowing you ".:D

http://news.sky.com/sky-news/content/StaticFile/jpg/2008/Aug/Week4/15085548.jpg

Now we know why she didn't turn up for BBBM.
    Too busy selling herself.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ugh, pass the sick bucket.

Theres lots they could have said to Nicole , apart from " lt's been nice knowing you ".:D
    Normally there's a sad atmosphere when someone is going and there are discreet congrats to the survivors. That was'nt your average eviction at all really. Boy i'd say there's a changed atmosphere in that house. Even when poor Kat was upset and rightly so Nicole was moaning that when she cried no one cared. Wtf?! Sure she was constantly crying:rolleyes:Rachel, Kat and Lisa were all nice to her a few times when she was whinging! What a silly cow!:mad:

What an unflattering photo. She's in no way photogenic is she? She seems to have a sneering kind of smile. Wait 'til the public interest in her fades and she becomes a nobody then she'l be back with Rex in no time.

What an unflattering photo. She's in no way photogenic is she? She seems to have a sneering kind of smile. Wait 'til the public interest in her fades and she becomes a nobody then she'l be back with Rex in no time.

lts a trashy looking pic but if you read some of the stuff he is into he will probely applaud her hold out some shiny trinket and like you say she will be there like a fly around sh*te. last 3 words mine not Ann's.:D
    Don't want to be putting words in your mouth Ann.:)

Well if she goes back with him after all that... it'll appear to the nation that she's willing to be bought. Not a nice image of yourself. I mean if she was really dying about him you could imagine he talked her round but she's so not that into him so it'll be obvious.:rolleyes: There is a tiny chance she'll meet a footballer with a tiny brain who may take her on.:D

• Advertisement

Well if she goes back with him after all that... it'll appear to the nation that she's willing to be bought. Not a nice image of yourself. I mean if she was really dying about him you could imagine he talked her round but she's so not that into him so it'll be obvious.:rolleyes: There is a tiny chance she'll meet a footballer with a tiny brain who may take her on.:D

She would be out of luck , Posh got there first 16.gif:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

^^^^^

No slagging off of the almighty Beckham :)

I enjoyed lastnights episode, Darnell is crazy as hell but i like him he has been one of the housemates that has put alot into the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I wonder is Darnell thinking that as Sara wasn't evicted that maybe she's liked which doesn't bode well for him-the way he's been treating her?

Exactly what I was thinking, as Kat says, all Darnell is worried about is me,myself and I...

This is beginning to really really irritate me.
    Each time a truely despised hm is booted out (by the public) they go on to have their week on bblb, which is soooo set-up.
    At first I thought ok they are making the most of what they've got + milking the incidents on the show (dales moth fear, scraping the barrel much)
    Now, the more it goes on, it's painfully obvious to me that the hms, know what aspects of their personality/interests to play up on in the house.

How serendipitus that Nicole, only being 2/3weeks in the house would be the lead in a dancing task and when she gets out low and behold bb is gonna bring her to dance with some boyband.
    Also Stu and his undying love for 'Greece' - que stage musical:mad:

The last straw is the Luke/Bex BS, quite convenient that... and lest we forget Lisa and Mario. that pair knew from night 1 how their story would pan out, maybe not Mario being evicted (but he became a regular on bblb/bm) but the whole marrige fiasco.
    I have a feeling quite a few of the hms had tit-bits of info on what would happen in the house, courtesy of BB...

It used to be that the viewers were in on what bb would do next, now I just feel duped...
    ^^^^^

No slagging off of the almighty Beckham :)

I enjoyed lastnights episode, Darnell is crazy as hell but i like him he has been one of the housemates that has put alot into the show.

I was and to and extent still am a Darnell fan, but his recent treatment of kat is way way outta line. She has done nothing but support him and listen to his crap for the past 3mts and he uses her as his proverbial punch bag. Not good, the guy has major issues.

Sometimes he does say true things, but when he's in that 'poor me,self righteous' place he is unbearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

kerash wrote: »
    This is beginning to really really irritate me.
    Each time a truely despised hm is booted out (by the public) they go on to have their week on bblb, which is soooo set-up.
    At first I thought ok they are making the most of what they've got + milking the incidents on the show (dales moth fear, scraping the barrel much)
    Now, the more it goes on, it's painfully obvious to me that the hms, know what aspects of their personality/interests to play up on in the house.

How serendipitus that Nicole, only being 2/3weeks in the house would be the lead in a dancing task and when she gets out low and behold bb is gonna bring her to dance with some boyband.
    Also Stu and his undying love for 'Greece' - que stage musical:mad:

The last straw is the Luke/Bex BS, quite convenient that... and lest we forget Lisa and Mario. that pair knew from night 1 how their story would pan out, maybe not Mario being evicted (but he became a regular on bblb/bm) but the whole marrige fiasco.
    I have a feeling quite a few of the hms had tit-bits of info on what would happen in the house, courtesy of BB...

It used to be that the viewers were in on what bb would do next, now I just feel duped...
    I really dont get what you are saying here, because BBLB does stuff with the HMs that they know they like from watchin them on the show, this proves its set up??

zuroph wrote: »
    I really dont get what you are saying here, because BBLB does stuff with the HMs that they know they like from watchin them on the show, this proves its set up??

That they know they like because they told them to like it...;)

tinfoil.jpg

:D:D:D

balls, that stuff can be set up in a week. everyone has their own likes and dislikes, hell they pick HMs based on stuff they like etc in the months before the show starts with the interviews, test houses, etc etc.

zuroph wrote: »
    balls, that stuff can be set up in a week. everyone has their own likes and dislikes, hell they pick HMs based on stuff they like etc in the months before the show starts with the interviews, test houses, etc etc.

yeah and Lisa actually does see stuff in the crystal ball...:rolleyes:

Also, I believe Rex knew Nicole would be coming into the house at some stage.:)

THE FLOWERS KNEW!!!
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother9/a125995/lisa-the-flowers-knew.html
    Lisa claimed that the bouquet thrown by ex-housemate Stephanie "knew" that she and Mario would wed this afternoon.

She told the group that she caught Steph's wedding day flowers, which traditionally indicates the next bride among the guests.

"They perfectly went for me," she said. "It’s like the flowers knew."

Rex immediately burst into laughter, saying: "Oh my God", prompting Lisa to laugh at her own statement.

But the group united in disbelief at the timing of the proposal.

"It happened right as I was asking Lisa about how she and Mario met on eBay," said Sara.

"You couldn’t script that," said Darnell as the other housemates agreed that the coincidence was spooky.

"You had no idea he was right there!" laughed Lisa.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kerash wrote: »
    yeah and Lisa actually does see stuff in the crystal ball...:rolleyes:

Also, I believe Rex knew Nicole would be coming into the house at some stage.:)

l totally agree there , never has a HM gone on about a girlfriend the way Rex talked about her. My Nicole is a princess , My Nicole is beautiful ( he was wrong on both counts ) but it was OTT how often he spoke about her.
    Hey Presto , she arrives in the house.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

l totally agree there , never has a HM gone on about a girlfriend the way Rex talked about her. My Nicole is a princess , My Nicole is beautiful ( he was wrong on both counts ) but it was OTT how often he spoke about her.
    Hey Presto , she arrives in the house.:rolleyes:

You could also argue that he didn't have a picture of his princess cos he knew the line-up (or something similar) would be happening.

:)

Chinafoot wrote: »
    You could also argue that he didn't have a picture of his princess cos he knew the line-up (or something similar) would be happening.

:)

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif

Of course , all they had to go on was his description , which he gave a 100 times a week and they still got it wrong.:D
    Line up chosen with that description in mind and a red herring thrown in.;)

• Advertisement

If he knew she would be in the house at some time he should've eased off on the 'my girfriend is stunning/most amazing person' speeches because even he should see that was not a good description of her. Frankly I would've been a tad embarrassed when she arrived if I was him.

i dont agree with the rex knew arguement, IMO his "oh ****" face when he saw her was enough. :)

If he knew she would be in the house at some time he should've eased off on the 'my girfriend is stunning/most amazing person' speeches because even he should see that was not a good description of her. Frankly I would've been a tad embarrassed when she arrived if I was him.

No he wouldn't ease off at all , what would the point of her going in.
    She would mean nothing to the public and there would be no footage for BB to hype her entrance.:pac:

Just watching the show now and how badly under Rex's thumb are the rest of the HMs? Is the word 'No' not in their vocabulary?

Don't do this, don't do that. They ought to grow a backbone.

Edit: At least Rachel called him up on it.

Just watching the show now and how badly under Rex's thumb are the rest of the HMs? Is the word 'No' not in their vocabulary?

Don't do this, don't do that. They ought to grow a backbone.

Edit: At least Rachel called him up on it.

She did , good on her and l am almost sure he was trying hard to keep from smiling at her , l think there was a smigeon of respect there because she spoke out and the rest did not.:D

She did , good on her and l am almost sure he was trying hard to keep from smiling at her , l think there was a smigeon of respect there because she spoke out and the rest did not.:D

Yeah it goes back to what I was saying earlier on a diferent thread about how so many of the HMs are intimidated by him. The rest of the house seem to be wising up to how much control he actually has over them.

I gained a lot of respect for Mikey there on tonight's episode as he spoke about how he feels he needs to stand up to his bullying and arrogance. Darnell confused me though when Kat asked him why he never stands up to Rex and he said, 'You have to choose your battles'.

Surely that's a fence-sitting attitude is it not? I bet if Rachel came out with that she'd be slaughtered!

Funny thing is she's one of the few in there who's not afraid to speak up when things bother her.

Yeah it goes back to what I was saying earlier on a diferent thread about how so many of the HMs are intimidated by him. The rest of the house seem to be wising up to how much control he actually has over them.

I gained a lot of respect for Mikey there on tonight's episode as he spoke about how he feels he needs to stand up to his bullying and arrogance. Darnell confused me though when Kat asked him why he never stands up to Rex and he said, 'You have to choose your battles'.

Surely that's a fence-sitting attitude is it not? I bet if Rachel came out with that she'd be slaughtered!

Funny thing is she's one of the few in there who's not afraid to speak up when things bother her.

IMO Darnell sees Rex as his ticket on the outside.
    He sat and listened to that conversation and then went into the bedroom and said to Rex " you really are pulling the strings dude , l cant believe l let you away with it , you are the puppeteer .
    ln other words l could have said something but l didn't
    because you are my friend.
    He never goes against Rex apart from when he Nominated Nicole and then sat and held her hand on eviction night.:rolleyes:

IMO Darnell sees Rex as his ticket on the outside.
    He sat and listened to that conversation and then went into the bedroom and said to Rex " you really are pulling the strings dude , l cant believe l let you away with it , you are the puppeteer .
    ln other words l could have said something but l didn't
    because you are my friend.
    He never goes against Rex apart from when he Nominated Nicole and then sat and held her hand on eviction night.:rolleyes:

Yeah I agree with you on all that. He's probably the most self-aware of any of them in there so I think he knows exactly what Rex is doing but won't object to it because as he said himself he's 'choosing his battles'.

Interesting that lately he's had a few battles with Kat. I think he sees her as his biggest rival and wants to make things harder for her.

He is trying to push her buttons and bring out a Kat he thinks he has not seen yet, if he hasn't seen that yet its because it's not there.The guy is fast becoming the HM l want to see go next.
    Tonight was not the first time Rachel has spoken up to Rex but if you don't catch the LF you don't get to see it.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

kat is well playing the game though. she can be all serious and grown up when she wants to be, and has spent the last week talking about how "the fwiends" need to stick together to get to the final.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement