Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

He is trying to push her buttons and bring out a Kat he thinks he has not seen yet, if he hasn't seen that yet its because it's not there.The guy is fast becoming the HM l want to see go next.
    Tonight was not the first time Rachel has spoken up to Rex but if you don't catch the LF you don't get to see it.:rolleyes:

The way they edit the show really annoys me. I feel it could and should be a lot fairer.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Originally posted by zuroph
    kat is well playing the game though. she can be all serious and grown up when she wants to be, and has spent the last week talking about how "the fwiends" need to stick together to get to the final.

We can all be serious and we can all be lighthearted.
    Maybe l am watching the other HMs and not getting Kat
    as you see her.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

We can all be serious and we can all be lighthearted.
    Maybe l am watching the other HMs and not getting Kat
    as you see her.:)
    they did a bit on her with the pychologist on BBLB the other night, and the pyschologist did a full 180 and apologised for lambasting luke for suggesting that she was playing the housemates. she showed a few clips and demonstrated how kat is playing up a character to win, and is manipulating others. was quite interesting, and i hadnt noticed a lot of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Recorded highlights, watching now.
    Haven't got past Mikey being hit in neck by baseball yet, watched it about 12 times.
    Fkin hilarious.

I'm a bad person

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

zuroph wrote: »
    they did a bit on her with the pychologist on BBLB the other night, and the pyschologist did a full 180 and apologised for lambasting luke for suggesting that she was playing the housemates. she showed a few clips and demonstrated how kat is playing up a character to win, and is manipulating others. was quite interesting, and i hadnt noticed a lot of it.

If your refering to 'Grace Dent' and her opinions on bblb today, she is not a psychologist afaik, she's a journo...

It was George Lamb (most interestingly) who introduced the clip as 'Kat the manipulator'. Total BS imo.

Edit: grace dents bio:
    http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/profile.jsp?housemateId=290

• Advertisement

Recorded highlights, watching now.
    Haven't got past Mikey being hit in neck by baseball yet, watched it about 12 times.
    Fkin hilarious.

I'm a bad person

It brings a whole new meaning to the colour Red.
    Jeeze , l'd say that hurt.

kerash wrote: »
    If your refering to 'Grace Dent' and her opinions on bblb today, she is not a psychologist afaik, she's a journo...

It was George Lamb (most interestingly) who introduced the clip as 'Kat the manipulator'. Total BS imo.

Didn't he also say to Mario something along the lines of , Apart from the money , why is it again you are proposing to Lisa.:D

Didn't he also say to Mario something along the lines of , Apart from the money , why is it again you are proposing to Lisa.:D

Yeah he was totally taking the pizz outta him! lol:D
    Mario claims they'll be getting married very soon, make hay while the sun shines eh?

George is a million times better than that zezi:mad:

The Mikey thing was v funny indeed! It's the way he reacts!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

Mikey is providing the most laughs of the series! FACT

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

kat is well playing the game though. she can be all serious and grown up when she wants to be, and has spent the last week talking about how "the fwiends" need to stick together to get to the final.

I can't make my mind up about Kat. She seems like a really nice person and a loyal friend but the cookie stuff sickens me at times. When she was in the garden with Rachel earlier and She was shouting 'cooookieee!' and Rachel was shouting something about wanting 'loads of cuddles' in little girlie voices i was cringing.:o

• Advertisement

Mario claims they'll be getting married very soon, make hay while the sun shines eh?

Mikey has made me lol so many times during this BB, l just need to get over the Guide Dog episode , and because l am still bringing it up l guess l haven't yet.:eek::o:D

Mikey has made me lol so many times during this BB, l just need to get over the Guide Dog episode , and because l am still bringing it up l guess l haven't yet.:eek::o:D

I thought that was just me!:D
    And yesterday in the diary room discussing why mo was in jail, he was saying (through gritted teeth!): 'I donno why the HELL he didnt nominate her'(nicole)!

He was so annoyed, but actually stands up for mo nowadays!

Yep Mikey is priceless. Notice how hanging around good people brings out the best in him?

that and his food fetish!! ;)

cant remember if that was her or not, TBH i dont watch LB much and was only half watching it, apologies if i was incorrect. still raised an interesting point IMO.

cant remember if that was her or not, TBH i dont watch LB much and was only half watching it, apologies if i was incorrect. still raised an interesting point IMO.

No apologies needed, you were quite correct in what she was saying, however I personally didnt agree with it!:)

She is literally the BB Mouthpiece and imo she says what BB says she can say , it's funny how she apoligised to Puke and Becs for what she said , how she didn't see Kat the way they did untill now.:rolleyes:
    Maybe she is not as qualified as she thinks so.
    Puke to take over if he can see what she is getting paid
    to do and failing .:rolleyes::):)

I thought that was just me!:D
    And yesterday in the diary room discussing why mo was in jail, he was saying (through gritted teeth!): 'I donno why the HELL he didnt nominate her'(nicole)!

He was so annoyed, but actually stands up for mo nowadays!

Yep Mikey is priceless. Notice how hanging around good people brings out the best in him?

Mikey asks if any of Nicole's' underwear is knocking about. Met with stunned silence.
    Mo: That's not on Mikey.
    Mikey: That's OK l don't usually do smokers.
    Ye just have to give it to him for the shock effect.

the ghost stuff on LF is pretty funny now. some staff member is gonna get the sack, let himself be seen behind the mirrors to scare sarah.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Mikey asks if any of Nicole's' underwear is knocking about. Met with stunned silence.
    Mo: That's not on Mikey.
    Mikey: That's OK l don't usually do smokers.
    Ye just have to give it to him for the shock effect.

That's funny. I can just imagine him nonchalantly putting it out there, "Guys, is any of Nicole's underwear knocking about?".

****ing hell, in general I don't particularly like him but he comes out with some gems.

Just watching BBLB and their task (normal ) is a Vegas Themed task , slots and everything going in to the house , also 2 HMs have to impersonate Elton John and Kiki Dee also have to learn how to get out of a straight jacket.
    They will receive the Luxury Shopping Budget money in 10 pence pieces and will have a set amount of time to gamble it .:D:D:D:D:D
    This should be a great task.

• Advertisement

Maybe BBs sense of humour is kicking in , wasn't Vegas where Rex supposedly cheated on Nicole.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Mikey looking for some of Nicole's underwear? Ugh - stomach churning.

l think he was the 2 finger sign to nicole and Rex there,:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

LOL @ Rachel with the grapes. She's so cute.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Mikey looking for some of Nicole's underwear? Ugh - stomach churning.
    I don't want to think about that.:eek:

Why does Darnell have to be so bloody negative all the time , jeeze l have had enough l don't know why they don't just tell him to grow up.:rolleyes:

Lisa: " l cannot believe it BB.
    Does she forget that she saw all this in her crystal ball.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Why does Darnell have to be so bloody negative all the time , jeeze l have had enough l don't know why they don't just tell him to grow up.:rolleyes:

I wouldnt say all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hahahahaha Mo fell off the chair!

• Advertisement

I can't help feeling that Kat deliberately sings out of tune, maybe she can't hold a tune but to me it seems apparant that she exaggerates it to be funny and she tries to be louder than everyone else. What do you all think?
    Sara has a genuinely woeful voice though it's like that even when she's talking. She's grown on me lately, she is a shameless hussy and all and I know she led Darnell up the garden path by the m**key but in saying that, I don't think she's putting on any acts, just a tad brainless. I used to really dislike her now I quite like her. I'm just soooo fickle!!!:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement