Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Luke was saying today that himself and bec's haven't spoken to rachel since day 2 , because they could see right through her.
    I never even noticed, heard them bitch about her , but never realised they had ignored her for that long.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

yeah i did notice they had'nt spoken to her , luke is poison , bex was childish and immature, im sure rachels life is none the worse for them two not speaking to her, need to get myself a life, am spending too much time watching this:o

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

tonights episode is one of the best ever

imboard.3 wrote: »
    yeah i did notice they had'nt spoken to her , luke is poison , bex was childish and immature, im sure rachels life is none the worse for them two not speaking to her, need to get myself a life, am spending too much time watching this:o

Join the club ,:D
    people like Luke will always be found out , and his friends are dwindling all the time.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

Rex to Rahcel

"I'd swap you for Scrabble!!" :D

Gas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Naos

I enjoy watching Rex. He confronts people head on, apologies if he upsets someone (Rachel being False, Jennifers picture) and is generally hilarious, including his latest scabble line.

Makes for an excellent housemate, hopefully stays to the end and would like to see him win it for his sheer entertainment value.

not fast enough, but who knows maybe trout pout (dale) will go this week, or maybe the little cretin himself , think they should let rach pick the one to evict to make up for all the hassle she's getting

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

not fast enough, but who knows maybe trout pout (dale) will go this week, or maybe the little cretin himself , think they should let rach pick the one to evict to make up for all the hassle she's getting

I agree it would be very intresting and fair if Rachel got to decide who was up for nomination im 100% sure she would nominate Rex, and possible Luke or Moe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Gazza376 wrote: »
    I agree it would be very intresting and fair if Rachel got to decide who was up for nomination im 100% sure she would nominate Rex, and possible Luke or Moe.
    Rachel's potential Rex nomination in full:
    "I'd like to nominate Rex, because...I just don't feel he's getting on very well in the house":pac:

Naos wrote: »
    I enjoy watching Rex. He confronts people head on, apologies if he upsets someone (Rachel being False, Jennifers picture) and is generally hilarious, including his latest scabble line.

Makes for an excellent housemate, hopefully stays to the end and would like to see him win it for his sheer entertainment value.
    i like rex and his sense of humour, have thought he was very funny all along but i dont like the way he's turning on the people who stuck by him and stood up for him when the others..... mario , lisa , luke ,becci, mikey , and the rest of the bitch brigade were gunning for him, he should have some sort of loyalty to them , or maybe rex only cares about rex , i'm dissappointed he's changed

• Advertisement

I have a feeling that she wouldn't nominate or choose Rex to go , she like's him and I don't think she would be vindictive ,
    When she thinks about it , and realises that BB did this to cause friction , I think she will have a chat with Rex , and tell him she is not happy with the way he spoke to her. I think she will let it go then , and make up her mind about him at a later date, in fact the very opposite of Rex.;)
    Rex for some reason is fixated on Rachel and it does make me wonder why,;).

im not so sure she would pick rex even though he's been an ass to her lately, and maybe im wrong but i think rach has a thing for rex , im not sure she would nominate him, i think she'd pick lisa (man feet), and luke the poisinous politican ,god help us all if he ever gets any kind of power,

I have a feeling that she wouldn't nominate or choose Rex to go , she like's him and I don't think she would be vindictive ,
    When she thinks about it , and realises that BB did this to cause friction , I think she will have a chat with Rex , and tell him she is not happy with the way he spoke to her. I think she will let it go then , and make up her mind about him at a later date, in fact the very opposite of Rex.;)
    i agree i think she does like him and more than just as a friend ,and i think rex has a weird kind of respect for her but is going the wrong way about getting to know her better, i think he never met someone like her before and cant understand what he's feeling about her, or maybe i'm just over analyising it

Anyone else cop Mo high fiveing Rex when he said , he would swap rachel for scrabble.:mad:
    Reckon Mo thinks he is the man now because he survived against Bex .

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Gazza376

im not so sure she would pick rex even though he's been an ass to her lately, and maybe im wrong but i think rach has a thing for rex , im not sure she would nominate him, i think she'd pick lisa (man feet), and luke the poisinous politican ,god help us all if he ever gets any kind of power,

Well the more I think about yeah i suppose Rachel may have a fancy for Rex,
    and lol on the nicknames that last line was brill.:D

Anyone else cop Mo high fiveing Rex when he said , he would swap rachel for scrabble.:mad:
    yeah did see that, maybe he does ,he did say he does'nt care if he goes now just a long as he beat bex or something to that effect, hope he does'nt go i love the fact that he's getting to the little creep (luke), the venom is going to overtake luke and cause him to have a melt down,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Four words sum up my thoughts on Monday's episode...

Rex is a knobhead.

I can see it now ,
    Luke Sly Talker , becomes Luke Mo more.:D

Well the more I think about yeah i suppose Rachel may have a fancy for Rex,
    and lol on the nicknames that last line was brill.:D
    cheers,
    hope they sort things out and the funny rex returns

I can see it now ,
    Luke Sly Talker , becomes Luke Mo more.:D

:D i like your way of thinking ss

• Advertisement

:D i like your way of thinking ss

Ta ,
    Stu and Dale ,= stale.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Luke was saying today that himself and bec's haven't spoken to rachel since day 2 , because they could see right through her.
    I never even noticed, heard them bitch about her , but never realised they had ignored her for that long.:eek:

I think this all stems from them (luke and bex) implying that they had met Rachel in auditions and she was 'totally different', or some shít...

I think your right, Rex would have to majorly offend Rachel for her to nom him. However, I think he deserves to be nominated.
    His behaviour has been totally out of order.
    I am very disappointed in him for his treatment of Rachel. There is nothing wrong with having an opinion or questioning someone, but there is no excuse for being plain nasty.:(

I can only think that maybe Rex has never met anyone like Rachel.
    He wants to prove people cannot be purely nice, with no 'dark side' as Luke would say!
    So if Rex can find any part of Rachels personlity to pick apart, he will do it to prove she is just like everybody else...

yeah! Mo can be a fool in fairness!
    I love him tho. I also noticed how Mo has been taking care of Michael a lot, since they been in Heaven.
    I think the man could do with a confidence boost and I dont think he would intentionally hurt anyones feelings.

Darnell isn't going to be starting Dale's fan club...

This evening, Darnell worked himself up into a rage about Dale's rather controversial audition video - and let Rachel and Kathreya know exactly how he felt about the hunk. "I can't even live in this House with this dude, man," he spat. "I'm not gonna lie to you. Talking that kinda ****? Who the **** do you think you are to say that kinda ****!"
    He carried on: "Who the **** do you think you are to say you hate kids... then on top of that, say you'll stab anybody in the back for £100K. Then, on top of that, say you don't like ugly people."

The ever-diplomatic Rachel then interjected. "You were close to him," she reminded Darnell softly. "Do you think he meant those things?" "For sure he did," Darnell nodded. "Because it explains everything."

Then, talking about Luke, he reckoned, "And then you've got this guy right here, who just follows them round as though they've got carrots in their ass. That's even worse, and then he tries to cover it up with, "Well I don't swear and I don't drink, so that makes me better than everyone."
    Darnell had a supporter in Kathreya, who chipped in with, "To be honest, I completely agree." We predict a riot...

Bring it on ,:D

:D too true, should have had a beauty parlour in the house for them they'd have pi..ed themselves with excitement, they give a new meaning to the saying all brawn no brains, ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Ooh! the Dale thing is gonna be very interesting.

I heard Darnell give out about Dale earlier allright.
    Michael also said he was 'finished with Dale' or something to that effect.
    Dale's reputation (within the house) could be the most tarnished out of this whole VT fiasco.

Sure what harm, Dale wanted all of the HMs to hate him anyway, didnt he?
    Be careful what you wish for!:D

kerash wrote: »

Dale's reputation (within the house) could be the most tarnished out of this whole VT fiasco.

Just bring it , :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Dale could be up for nomination this week if Mikey turns on him. I reckon 5 votes will ensure someone will be up for eviction, and maybe even four.

Stuart surely won't vote for Dale but if Mikey, Mo and Rex vote for him that's 3 votes. Darnell might well vote for him too which is a fourth vote.

I also think Luke Slytalker will be up too because Mo and Rex should vote for him as will Kat and Rachel most likely. Darnell likewise. Mikey maybe.

So it could potentially be Dale vs Luke and hopefully Luke goes although I wouldn't mind either of 'em going!

Rachel could possibly be up depending on how people respond to her video. I think she'll get at least 3 votes. I hope she's OK though.

he's going to get it now ,i think that was all a front with dale anyway , i dont think he got over the fact that darnell was choosen as head of the house over him by the other housemates , everyone else has become head of house through winning tasks but darnell was chosen by the house mates, i think that dented his over inflated ego, he's a gimp, i cant stand him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

yeah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I was nearly laughing my head off when luke was nearly crying in the diary room :D:D:D:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement