Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can't help feeling that Kat deliberately sings out of tune, maybe she can't hold a tune but to me it seems apparant that she exaggerates it to be funny and she tries to be louder than everyone else. What do you all think?

Arrrrrrggghhhh
    Wrecks my heaad.
    I hate when she talks/tries to talk.
    Whenever something important happens she has to be the loudest.
    When BB gives a housemate an envelope with something to read out you can't hear what's going on because before they are finished reading the first line she is screaming.
    The happy house song is just OLD now.
    She is also a cry baby
    Boo to Kat

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Hahahahaha Mo fell off the chair!

4.gif:o:o:o:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Chinafoot wrote: »
    LOL @ Rachel with the grapes. She's so cute.

I realise i'm probably alone here in this but that's the Rachel I don't like. Most of the time I do like her but those 'sweet' episodes just don't appeal to me. Like when she shouted 'I want loads of cuddles!!' Way too little girlie. Kat goes on like that too and I like her some of the time especially when she shows the calm mature good listening side(-the part of Rachel I like too.)but the 'coooookieeee!' craic puts me off.:(

Ann22 wrote: »
    I realise i'm probably alone here in this but that's the Rachel I don't like. Most of the time I do like her but those 'sweet' episodes just don't appeal to me. Like when she shouted 'I want loads of cuddles!!' Way too little girlie. Kat goes on like that too and I like her some of the time especially when she shows the calm mature good listening side(-the part of Rachel I like too.)but the 'coooookieeee!' craic puts me off.:(

l am not up on my knowledge here Ann but l know Rachel lost an awful lot of weight before ( don't know how long before ) going on BB and she did it by exercising and eating grapes instead of rubbish, so the grapes meant a lot to her . Like you l must admit that l am finding Kat hard work at the moment and l don't think l could live with her at all the way she is going on now.
    lt is subtle but the changes are there from when she went in and sometimes l feel l am seeing an ulterior motive in some of her conversations.:o
    Don't you feel awful though for second guessing someone.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Why does Darnell have to be so bloody negative all the time , jeeze l have had enough l don't know why they don't just tell him to grow up.:rolleyes:

He's unbelievably insecure. He seems to need constant reassurance.

• Advertisement

22.38: Rex asks Mikey if he would pose naked for a million pounds. Mikey says yes, but Rachel says no. Rex says: "Shut up. Don't come out with ridiculous statements like that, of course you would." Rex says that Mo is ruling a "house of chaos", but that Rachel had a house of poor decision making.
    Sorry , but it is remarks like this that make my mind up about Rex.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Mr Nice Guy i just spotted your new signature there, i could easily make them points out for other housemates some even more so than Rachel the only one i couldnt put for some of them is looking good in a bikini :P

People standing up to bullies
    People telling it like it is
    People having a laugh
    People putting others before themselfs

Mr Nice Guy i just spotted your new signature there, i could easily make them points out for other housemates some even more so than Rachel

People having a laugh
    People putting other before themselfs

Exactly, that could be many of the housemates there.

Is she a bit bald at the front of her head?

Exactly, that could be many of the housemates there.

Is she a bit bald at the front of her head?

If thats the points on which he thinks she should win then he has to give it up for the rest of them then because there is alot more stronger characters in there who do them better.

Is she bald, you dont want to enrage the Rachel crowd around here :P

It's all good, Sure Mikey and Darnell are bald aswel :D
    Has nobody else noticed her hair thing. Looks very odd.

• Advertisement

Mr Nice Guy i just spotted your new signature there, i could easily make them points out for other housemates some even more so than Rachel the only one i couldnt put for some of them is looking good in a bikini :P

People having a laugh
    People putting others before themselfs

I don't think you could argue it except for a few others.There's so many bullshiners in there as Mario would say, not to mention hypocrites, that the qualities I look for in a winning housemate are only possessed by a small bunch in my opinion.
    22.38: Rex asks Mikey if he would pose naked for a million pounds. Mikey says yes, but Rachel says no. Rex says: "Shut up. Don't come out with ridiculous statements like that, of course you would." Rex says that Mo is ruling a "house of chaos", but that Rachel had a house of poor decision making.
    Sorry , but it is remarks like this that make my mind up about Rex. :(

Pretty shameful stuff from him again alright. Just make sure you don't post it in the Rexisms thread or you'll get an earful. ;)

If thats the points on which he thinks she should win then he has to give it up for the rest of them then because there is alot more stronger characters in there who do them better.

Enrage is a word l would associate with Rex more than Rachel , Ditto for their supporters.:p:D:p

Speaking of stripping off...
    NICOLE: BOOBS WILL MAKE ME £1M - THEY ARE THE BEST EVER

BIG Brother babe Nicole Cammack is set to rake in the big bucks thanks to her amazing double assets.

Blonde Nicole, booted out of the house on Friday with 94% of the vote, is at the centre of a massive bidding war as firms line up to offer her £1million to flash her huge treasure chest. And Nicole reckons she has far bigger boobs than her rivals for boyfriend Rex’s love.

She has become hot property overnight after peeling off to flash her whopping 30G breasts in the Daily Star.

Now top modelling agencies are battling it out to sign her up.

And Nicole, 19, who admits she has not got much money and relies on boyfriend Rex Newmark, 24, to shower her with gifts, could be laughing all the way to the bank. Industry experts reckon she could become the most successful BB star ever by walking away with a cool £1million, despite only being in the spy house for three weeks.

And in an exclusive chat with her favourite newspaper, the saucy student said she would win a battle of the boobs with any of her BB rivals – including Scouser Stephanie McMichael, 19.

Steph, who was given her marching orders after just one week, has made it clear she is determined to steal London chef Rex.

But Nicole, who was booted out on Friday, says Rex has two big reasons to cling on to her. “I’m comfortable with my relationship and I’m not bothered by Steph,” she stormed.

“He’s mine, we’re going to be together so she’s just going to look silly by saying she wants him when she knows he’s got a girlfriend.

“I’m not threatened by her anyway – I’ve got better boobs. It seems pretty clear to me nothing happened. It’s only since she got out she’s been saying these things – she’s probably only doing it to get publicity.

“I haven’t met her and I’m not interested in whether she likes Rex or not.

“Rex is controlling. But I don’t think he means to be, I think it’s an insecurity thing. The controlling thing is nice because it means he does care for me, he’s worried about me.

“And our sex life is great. It’s all good. He’s very well-endowed and I’m happy. No complaints.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/48658/Nichole-Boobs-will-make-me-1m-they-are-the-best-ever/

I suppose it's hard for Rex to believe people aren't interested in making a quick buck when his own girlfriend is airing her dirty linen in public.

You have to love that line directed at Steph...

“I’m not threatened by her anyway – I’ve got better boobs."

Classy lady!

Wasn't this the girl who whinged for weeks about stories in the papers? Now she's selling them herself. Pure trash!

I don't think you could argue it except for a few others.There's so many bullshiners in there as Mario would say, not to mention hypocrites, that the qualities I look for in a winning housemate are only possessed by a small bunch in my opinion.

Pretty shameful stuff from him again alright. Just make sure you don't post it in the Rexisms thread or you'll get an earful. ;)

There are housemates that hold up a better standard to what you think makes a good winner as you have listed FACT!

Speaking of stripping off...

I suppose it's hard for Rex to believe people aren't interested in making a quick buck when his own girlfriend is airing her dirty linen in public.

You have to love that line directed at Steph...

“I’m not threatened by her anyway – I’ve got better boobs."

Classy lady!

Wasn't this the girl who whinged for weeks about stories in the papers? Now she's selling them herself. Pure trash!

I for one have not seen these GIGANTIC boobs which she supposeably has id say tops she is a large 32/34C. Thats mad insnt it crazy woman!

There are housemates that hold up a better standard to what you think makes a good winner as you have listed FACT!

LOL it's hardly a fact as people have different views. My view is that Rachel has these qualities without a trace of hypocrisy which I can't say for many others in there. I like her for that.

LOL it's hardly a fact as people have different views. My view is that Rachel has these qualities without a trace of hypocrisy which I can't say for many others in there. I like her for that.

Yes sir i will give you that shes not into hypocrisy, well maybe fact might not be the best way to phrase it, yeah im not saying she doesnt hold them but you have to admit thou that there is people in there who stand up alot more in there convictions, there is more people who tell it like it is, she doesnt join in the house fun as much not sayin she doesnt.

I can think of 3 people of the top of my head that have the characteristic's you think that make a winning housemate in more abundance than Rachel.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol, current conversation is about whether the "peehole" in a pair of boxers should be used. darnell uses his, everyone else thinks he's weird!

Oooooooohhh kat and Sara having a "meaningful" chat in the garden. Yawn.

Kat thinks everyone is her "fren".

zuroph wrote: »
    lol, current conversation is about whether the "peehole" in a pair of boxers should be used. darnell uses his, everyone else thinks he's weird!

LOL

I think I heard something from Rex there saying "So how do you like to pee? sit down or kneel down?"
    I think that's what he said!

• Advertisement

Mikey: u pull them down then tuck the elastic behind ur balls.
    darnell: why not use the pee hole
    mikey:cos u get pee on it
    Darnell: I dont, i shake it off
    Mikey: ah that takes too long.

Yes sir i will give you that shes not into hypocrisy, well maybe fact might not be the best way to phrase it, yeah im not saying she doesnt hold them but you have to admit thou that there is people in there who stand up alot more in there convictions, there is more people who tell it like it is, she doesnt join in the house fun as much not sayin she doesnt.

When it comes to standing up for your convictions and telling it like it is, to be honest the only other one I can think of who comes close to her is Mikey. I used to think Darnell possessed these qualities but his comments the other day about keeping quiet and 'choosing his battles' disappointed me.

I can't think of many people who join in the house fun more than Rachel as even Kat has been down in the dumps recently and Rachel was trying to cheer her up.

In terms of being consistent with the qualities I mentioned, for me it's either Rachel or Mikey. That's why I want them to be in the final two.

You know they have been in there along time when they are talking about that kinda stuff.

Oooooooohhh kat and Sara having a "meaningful" chat in the garden. Yawn.

Kat thinks everyone is her "fren".
    time to make another fren to keep the votes safe.

rex is asking sarah if he upset her. he literally inviting her to "fight back" and stand up for herself, and she's not. hes tryin to talk to her about why she got upset.

zuroph wrote: »
    time to make another fren to keep the votes safe.

Grr:mad:
    They all talk about how they see through Kat and she knows what she is doing and she is so smart but none of them do anything about it by nominating her! I guess they think she is too popular:(

Is it me or does Kat seem to have lost her zest and energy from a few weeks back?

She still jumps about the place and screams and all that but it just comes across as a bit more forced rather than as something natural.

He's unbelievably insecure. He seems to need constant reassurance.

Darnell crosses the line with Sara...

Darnell certainly has a way with the ladies. He's already reduced Kathreya to tears with what she quite generously referred to as his "doubting". And tonight he told Sara that she's ugly. Nice. If you've been watching and reading regularly, you'll remember Darnell thought he was 'in there' with Sara, but as soon as he realised he wasn't going to get anywhere, he came over a bit playground and started picking on her. And it hasn't stopped.

Rex was giving Sara a bit of a ribbing in the garden, and Darnell took it to a whole new level.
    "I'm your top guy," said Darnell, sitting with the pair.
    "You used to be," snapped Sara. "I've never been your top guy," he said quickly. "When we were upset for not getting letters, I went to you but you used it to get close to Stuart."

Then he told Sara off for telling him she hated muscles, when in fact she fancied muscle-man Stuart.
    "And you told me you hate muscles. But then you told Stuart that you loved his muscles," he moaned. "I never said that," said Sara angrily. "You are such a liar. Why don't you listen to me for a minute. You are wrong."

But Darnell wouldn't listen, talking over her. "It doesn't matter. I just like to hear what I want. I like the way people are so full of **** about everything." After arguing for a bit, Darnell then changed the subject. "Look, I never was this guy who was heartbroken 'cos you didn't fancy me. But I just don't like people who are full of *******. I felt like we could have had a meaningful relationship."

"Yeah that's why you've been treating me like **** for six days running," replied Sara. "You're a typical woman," he griped. Oh no he didn't...

"I don't think we're going to get along. I don't see you being a friend," said Sara, looking upset.
    "I think you're actually quite unattractive, you ugly *****. I think you're a cool person though," said Darnell.
    "But I'm an ugly *****? Thanks, that's such a nice thing to say," said Sara.
    "It wasn't very nice," chirped Rex.
    "I'd rather for us not to speak ever again," responded Sara. Tut, tut Darnell.

He contradicts himself all the time.:rolleyes:
    He says stuff like that and most likely we will hear tomorrow that the public won't get him and we will have the oh woe is me Darnell again.:mad:

TBH i feel a little sorry for darnell. I get the feeling he hasnt had much oppurtunity to evolve a mature approach to relationships and rejection because of his albino-ism (?). I think his childish stuff is because he's never really managed to get the girl he's wanted, and feels angry about it, and cant express it well because he's never had the opportunity to do otherwise.

• Advertisement

When it comes to standing up for your convictions and telling it like it is, to be honest the only other one I can think of who comes close to her is Mikey. I used to think Darnell possessed these qualities but his comments the other day about keeping quiet and 'choosing his battles' disappointed me.

I can't think of many people who join in the house fun more than Rachel as even Kat has been down in the dumps recently and Rachel was trying to cheer her up.

In terms of being consistent with the qualities I mentioned, for me it's either Rachel or Mikey. That's why I want them to be in the final two.

Rex Darnell Mikey tell it like it is all the time much much more than Rachel. Isnt that what Rachel does keeps her head down and doesnt get involved in much but when Darnell does it he is bad for it?

I have not seen Rachel get into much fun like the rest of the house when they were having egg fights them crazy little tissue fights the lads come up with games baseball etc etc.

Rex puts Alex in her place:

Darnell tells it like it is to Jen and her crew:

Darnell Mo and Mikey:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement