Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Darnell crosses the line with Sara...

Darnell certainly has a way with the ladies. He's already reduced Kathreya to tears with what she quite generously referred to as his "doubting". And tonight he told Sara that she's ugly. Nice. If you've been watching and reading regularly, you'll remember Darnell thought he was 'in there' with Sara, but as soon as he realised he wasn't going to get anywhere, he came over a bit playground and started picking on her. And it hasn't stopped.

Rex was giving Sara a bit of a ribbing in the garden, and Darnell took it to a whole new level.
    "I'm your top guy," said Darnell, sitting with the pair.
    "You used to be," snapped Sara. "I've never been your top guy," he said quickly. "When we were upset for not getting letters, I went to you but you used it to get close to Stuart."

Then he told Sara off for telling him she hated muscles, when in fact she fancied muscle-man Stuart.
    "And you told me you hate muscles. But then you told Stuart that you loved his muscles," he moaned. "I never said that," said Sara angrily. "You are such a liar. Why don't you listen to me for a minute. You are wrong."

But Darnell wouldn't listen, talking over her. "It doesn't matter. I just like to hear what I want. I like the way people are so full of **** about everything." After arguing for a bit, Darnell then changed the subject. "Look, I never was this guy who was heartbroken 'cos you didn't fancy me. But I just don't like people who are full of *******. I felt like we could have had a meaningful relationship."

"Yeah that's why you've been treating me like **** for six days running," replied Sara. "You're a typical woman," he griped. Oh no he didn't...

"I don't think we're going to get along. I don't see you being a friend," said Sara, looking upset.
    "I think you're actually quite unattractive, you ugly *****. I think you're a cool person though," said Darnell.
    "But I'm an ugly *****? Thanks, that's such a nice thing to say," said Sara.
    "It wasn't very nice," chirped Rex.
    "I'd rather for us not to speak ever again," responded Sara. Tut, tut Darnell.

He contradicts himself all the time.:rolleyes:
    He says stuff like that and most likely we will hear tomorrow that the public won't get him and we will have the oh woe is me Darnell again.:mad:

Darnell can defo be a jackass but when people like him do stuff like that it brings attention on these people where they wouldnt of normally got any attention, only awhile ago people were making her out to be the villain but now people might start to feel sorry for her.

(it wasnt a nice thing to say Darnell)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

l am not up on my knowledge here Ann but l know Rachel lost an awful lot of weight before ( don't know how long before ) going on BB and she did it by exercising and eating grapes instead of rubbish, so the grapes meant a lot to her . Like you l must admit that l am finding Kat hard work at the moment and l don't think l could live with her at all the way she is going on now.
    lt is subtle but the changes are there from when she went in and sometimes l feel l am seeing an ulterior motive in some of her conversations.:o
    Don't you feel awful though for second guessing someone.

Yeah she said she was a size 16 before and eating grapes helped. Wouldn't you think she'd be sick of them by now. I saw a video of her on youtube 4 yrs ago. She was exactly the same size as she is now at that time maybe it was since that she put on all the weight and lost it.
    What do you mean about me second guessing someone?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Darnell can defo be a jackass but when people like him do stuff like that it brings attention on these people where they wouldnt of normally got any attention, only awhile ago people were making her out to be the villain but now people might start to feel sorry for her.

(it wasnt a nice thing to say Darnell)

Darnell has been wallowing in a pool of self pity for a while now , but it is grating on me that he uses the fact that he is Albino to detract from some things he Say's or
    does , and then goes away for viewers to get the full effect.
    He has dropped some Gems in there , but as Sara said on LF he will see when he gets out and he won't be happy with the way he carried on.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

ah nuts, 1000 post is coming up. but if i post in poker for deconstruction, no1 knows me, and i'll just get ribbed about my AA preflop thread. :S

the way darnell stood up for mo the night of the spitting still means i have a warm side for him.

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    ah nuts, 1000 post is coming up. but if i post in poker for deconstruction, no1 knows me, and i'll just get ribbed about my AA preflop thread. :S

Do i what i did and just make a thread of your own, i not Mr Strategy never thought about doing a deconstruction thread so just done something different.

Darnell has been wallowing in a pool of self pity for a while now , but it is grating on me that he uses the fact that he is Albino to detract from some things he Say's or
    does , and then goes away for viewers to get the full effect.
    He has dropped some Gems in there , but as Sara said on LF he will see when he gets out and he won't be happy with the way he carried on.

I dont think he uses the albinism angle at all he always says he wants to be judged for who he is not what he is.

Do i what i did and just make a thread of your own, i not Mr Strategy never thought about doing a deconstruction thread so just done something different.
    and what to do with it i wonder. hmm. oh..

and what to do with it i wonder. hmm. oh..

This should be interesting.

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yeah she said she was a size 16 before and eating grapes helped. Wouldn't you think she'd be sick of them by now. I saw a video of her on youtube 4 yrs ago. She was exactly the same size as she is now at that time maybe it was since that she put on all the weight and lost it.
    What do you mean about me second guessing someone?

Oh ,l mean me second guessing Kat at this late stage
    when l have liked her all along.
    Ah , l see why you are asking , no the second guessing wasn't directed at you at all:)
    it was my ( stupid ) way of expressing myself as if we were talking face to face.
    You know the kind of thing , l say what l think about someone and have changed my mind about them and then feel awful if l have second guessed that person and
    l am wrong.:):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Darnell tells it like it is to Jen and her crew:

Watching that, it still makes me angry. Even after all this time.
    Why didn't Divina bring up how wrong Jen, Dale, Stu, Bex and Sylvia were in their interviews? It makes me feel sick.
    I bet that they still think they were right etc.

This is defo one of the reasons Darnell should be in the final. It doesn't matter if people are his friends or not, he sticks up for what he thinks is right!

i find it worse when u find out u were being duped all along though.

Oh ,l mean me second guessing Kat at this late stage
    when l have liked her all along.
    Ah , l see why you are asking , no the second guessing wasn't directed at you at all:)
    it was my ( stupid ) way of expressing myself as if we were talking face to face.
    You know the kind of thing , l say what l think about someone and have changed my mind about them and then feel awful if l have second guessed that person and
    l am wrong.:):pac:

Oh right I thought you meant I should feel awful for thinking that Rachel was false-which I didn't mean to say. I just think she appears to be trying to hard at times to be endearing like Kat does. Yes I do feel a bit guilty at times for thinking stuff like that about people who may not be trying at all. Its just an impression I get.:)

post 999, its the sound of the police! woo woo its the sound of the police!

What happens when you reach 1000?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rex Darnell Mikey tell it like it is all the time much much more than Rachel.

You must require one of your BB binge sessions tyler because on the episode two nights ago Kat asked Darnell why he doesn't tell Rex to his face about his objections to his behaviour and he said he felt reluctant to because he had to choose his battles. In other words, sit on the fence. How is that telling it like it is? Rachel has been consistent.

As for Rex, is this the same guy who along with his girlfriend was calling Mo a f*cking arsehole and then hours later was acting pally pally with him again? The Rex who constantly slagged off Dale in the diary room and yet was acting like his mate in the heaven side? Yeah he really tells it like it is.

He acted this way in the first few weeks admittedly but as the show went on he's become very calculating.
    Isnt that what Rachel does keeps her head down and doesnt get involved in much but when Darnell does it he is bad for it?

You seem to be confusing tact with tactics.
    I have not seen Rachel get into much fun like the rest of the house when they were having egg fights them crazy little tissue fights the lads come up with games baseball etc etc.

The key word there being 'lads'. What other girls got involved in this?

i become supermike. ta da!

i become supermike. ta da!

Cool! Congrats.:D

I dont think he uses the albinism angle at all he always says he wants to be judged for who he is not what he is.

Yet he complains all the time that because of it , he doesn't fit in with either. Don't keep referring to your condition if you want people to accept you for you is what my advice would be to Darnell , he is on a stage now and should make the best of it to showcase Darnell .
    Not wallow , people will not think ( there's a great guy ) if he continues on the way he is going.
    Darnell singing and the Darnell we see talking a lot of sense is the Darnell that would keep me interested in what he has to give.
    Not the Paranoid Darnell that takes over and ruins anything good people might have thought about him.
    Sorry , but we don't see Mikey wallowing.:)

'As for Rex, is this the same guy who along with his girlfriend was calling Mo a f*cking arsehole and then hours later was acting pally pally with him again'

He's always calling him stuff like that within his earshot usually when Mo is being annoying but then just gets on with it with him. Rex doesn't seem to huff for long with people-just says his piece then for him it's forgotten. However i'm sure with the others it isn't.
    To watch Mo on tv, he's not really irritating but if you were in that environment when food and drink is budgeted it must be dreadfully annoying when he takes more than his share then won't admit it. Imagine having a flatmate like him. Your food would be going missing from the press. :mad:I'd go mad!

• Advertisement

You must require one of your BB binge sessions tyler because on the episode two nights ago Kat asked Darnell why he doesn't tell Rex to his face about his objections to his behaviour and he said he felt reluctant to because he had to choose his battles. In other words, sit on the fence. How is that telling it like it is? Rachel has been consistent.

As for Rex, is this the same guy who along with his girlfriend was calling Mo a f*cking arsehole and then hours later was acting pally pally with him again? The Rex who constantly slagged off Dale in the diary room and yet was acting like his mate in the heaven side? Yeah he really tells it like it is.

He acted this way in the first few weeks admittedly but as the show went on he's become very calculating.

You seem to be confusing tact with tactics.

The key word there being 'lads'. What other girls got involved in this?

To even mention Darnell in the same sentence as a fencesitter is absurd, i actually cant believe you said that :eek:

What happens when you reach 1000?

I dont know about here or other parts of boards but normally when you reach your 1000th post its a milestone so people normally mark it by a new thread.

Yet he complains all the time that because of it , he doesn't fit in with either. Don't keep referring to your condition if you want people to accept you for you is what my advice would be to Darnell , he is on a stage now and should make the best of it to showcase Darnell .
    Not wallow , people will not think ( there's a great guy ) if he continues on the way he is going.
    Darnell singing and the Darnell we see talking a lot of sense is the Darnell that would keep me interested in what he has to give.
    Not the Paranoid Darnell that takes over and ruins anything good people might have thought about him.
    Sorry , but we don't see Mikey wallowing.:)

You know you cant be happy happy 24/7 that just his character, for all the good and the bad i still think he is a good housemate.

He's always calling him stuff like that within his earshot usually when Mo is being annoying but then just gets on with it with him. Rex doesn't seem to huff for long with people-just says his piece then for him it's forgotten. However i'm sure with the others it isn't.

Many times it wasn't within earshot. What about the times he slagged off Mo to Stuart and Dale? I realise Mo could be frustrating to live with but Mo is the guy who backed Rex over the picture argument and got spat in the face for his troubles.

He considers Rex his friend. Don't you think he deserved better?

Far better to sit down and actually discuss the issue with Mo rather than run off to have a cigarette with your girlfriend and bitch about what an arsehole he is.

That's my two cents anyway.
    To even mention Darnell in the same sentence as a fencesitter is absurd, i actually cant believe you said that :eek:

Why? Me and sharpshooter were discussing his fence-sitting ways the other night. Did you not see that episode? You could have contributed to our discussion.

Many times it wasn't within earshot. What about the times he slagged off Mo to Stuart and Dale? I realise Mo could be frustrating to live with but Mo is the guy who backed Rex over the picture argument and got spat in the face for his troubles.

He considers Rex his friend. Don't you think he deserved better?

Far better to sit down and actually discuss the issue with Mo rather than run off to have a cigarette with your girlfriend and bitch about what an arsehole he is.

That's my two cents anyway.

Why? Me and sharpshooter were discussing his fence-sitting ways the other night. Did you not see that episode? You could have contributed to our discussion.

Mods ban this guy please :) :P ;)

i call my mates arseholes and much worse lots. people can have qualities u like, and qualities you dont like, and its up to you to weigh up the two and decide whether they're worth being friends with. Rex can think Mo is a selfish arsehole, but still be friends. I think one of my mates is a total cnut, who is so self absorbed it infuriates me, but i know he'd always be there for me. i bithc about him to others, but we're close as hell. nobodies perfect, a good relationship is based on facing the facts of the other parties.

i call my mates arseholes and much worse lots. people can have qualities u like, and qualities you dont like, and its up to you to weigh up the two and decide whether they're worth being friends with. Rex can think Mo is a selfish arsehole, but still be friends. I think one of my mates is a total cnut, who is so self absorbed it infuriates me, but i know he'd always be there for me. i bithc about him to others, but we're close as hell. nobodies perfect, a good relationship is based on facing the facts of the other parties.

Bit of banter with friends is healthy you cant always be lovey dovey.

The spin by Rex supporters on this forum is amazing. I actually admire the lengths some of you will go to defend the guy. Staggering stuff.

I bet you'd all probably justify Rex ordering the blind Mikey to turn Nicole's sausages on the grounds that he's teaching him self-reliance.

Seriously a political party should hire some of you lot. :pac:

The spin by Rex supporters on this forum is amazing. I actually admire the lengths some of you will go to defend the guy. Staggering stuff.

I bet you'd all probably justify Rex ordering the blind Mikey to turn Nicole's sausages on the grounds that he's teaching him self-reliance.

mikey frys for himself at home all the time.
    nicole was wrong to tell him to walk across, granted. rex=not wrong.

ur spin to attack him is pretty amazing sometimes too, jumping on tiny things that were in jest as serious.

• Advertisement

Pot Kettle Black?

No that whole sausage incident was out of line.

I think you have it sewed up with regards blinkers to call Darnell a fencesitter is staggering stuff!

Sharpshooter do you think he is that aswell?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement