Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    so there is prize money, that makes the trip to india more acceptable this late then. mud wrestling for 50k, awesome. :D please let it be lisa vs..... mikey!

l wonder if they have knocked the trip on the head though , as there has been no mention of it since.
    Maybe the money will be in Rupee's.:D
    They also said it will have something to do with nominations.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

they've not mentioned the trip at all over here though, we never know, might have just been a rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

so there is prize money, that makes the trip to india more acceptable this late then. mud wrestling for 50k, awesome. :D please let it be lisa vs..... mikey!

Zuroph, where did the mud wrestling thing come out of? Lisa and Mikey? Nooooooooooo

Alice1 wrote: »
    Zuroph, where did the mud wrestling thing come out of? Lisa and Mikey? Nooooooooooo
    theres been rumours of a task involving mud, and the people attending wednesday nights show have been told to bring wellies that it will be muddy.

• Advertisement

anyone think darnell was kind of right there when they were congratulating mo and kat started shouting about how her friendship and loyalty got it for him.

EDIT: lol at rex mimicking sarahs accent when shes tryin the mash.

anyone think darnell was kind of right there when they were congratulating mo and kat started shouting about how her friendship and loyalty got it for him.

EDIT: lol at rex mimicking sarahs accent when shes tryin the mash.

Absolutely Agree about Kat , she was so letting him know she voted for him:( and lately l have been noticed
    little things that make me go 4.gif which is why l said in the Final four thread that l might change my mind about her.
    Shame really cause l really liked her before.:)

Absolutely Agree about Kat , she was so letting him know she voted for him:( and lately l have been noticed
    little things that make me go 4.gif which is why l said in the Final four thread that l might change my mind about her.
    Shame really cause l really liked her before.:)
    so did i, and i think i still like her, but more out of respect for what shes been up to now. remember when she came in she was REALLY childish, and could barely talk, ate giant imaginary cookies, and cried any time someone raised a voice? she's really changed since then, i think she's dropped an act a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭JaneyMc

I can not believe how Darnell is speaking to/about Sara.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Agreed I am sat here like this :O

Total scumbag
    JaneyMc wrote: »

• Advertisement

l will give her the benefit for now ,fair play to Rex for telling Darnell he was out of order re the Sara insult.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Économiste Monétaire

JaneyMc wrote: »
    Aye, he needs to be reminded that he can't even talk about someone being ugly. Also, he seems to have amnesia of the fact he's never even had a G/F.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Fair pley to Sara though for taking it on the chin, I think I would have smacked him!!!

just cos she doesn't fancy him, she's a slag - that attitude belongs in the playground.

he's totally out of order with it, is he tryin to get kicked out? she could well get final four on the sympathy vote for this.

How can someone sit there and say that???

She is far from ugly. Even if she isn't his type (which she is because he has tried it on with her) he has to know she is not ugly.

That fella just keeps making a fool of himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The thing he said about her being Jane from Tarzan, swinging from dick to dick was pretty damn good.

It's so cringeworthy in general though because all the guys would love to mount her, and they're all pissed off that she fancied Stu. It's so obvious I don't understand how she can take any of the name-calling seriously. It is a fact that Darnell doesn't think she's ugly or she has a **** body. It is his dream to tap that.

**** Kat though, Sara was about to agree to flash for 3 seconds!

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Gas stuff. Darnell's being a prick but it's only because he's finally found out that Sara has been leading him on. I know how he feels. He obviously really likes Sara and it's tough when you find out someone doesn't feel the same way. Still way out of order.

35notout wrote: »
    Fair pley to Sara though for taking it on the chin, I think I would have smacked him!!!

just cos she doesn't fancy him, she's a slag - that attitude belongs in the playground.

It looks like she has a bit of a cry later. :( Poor girl.

i would.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Seriously hard to watch that. The guy was bannnnnnnnnng out of order.

One week he says he can't hug her properly cause he has a stiffy around her and the next shes an ugly bitch and a slut to boot. Prick

• Advertisement

he said maybe he was tryin to get her sympathy to get her into the final. i briefly thought maybe that was the case before he said it, but TBH it sounds ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

if I was Sarah i'd have slapped Darnell. What a prick

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Sara is getting a lot of grief from the guys. Bit out of order. Maybe BB should have a word with Darnell. After all they called Mo in over a playful slap on Mikey remember? This is surely far worse.

yip, surprised BB didnt have a word.

theres the bit from last night i was talking about, rex apologising to sarah.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭35notout

Even her annoying voice seems ok in light of tonight - she does not deserve to be spoken to like that. I admire her attitude and her restraint!!!!

That is definitely going to lose him a lot of votes.

35notout wrote: »

2.gifEND OF.:D
    Smacking not Enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Sara is very easy on the eye ;)

Id-Hit-That.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Darnell is turning into a right pain Sara should have slapped him. He was realy out of order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

he said maybe he was tryin to get her sympathy to get her into the final. i briefly thought maybe that was the case before he said it, but TBH it sounds ridiculous.

I reckon he said that because he realised he's gonna get a bigger "boo" from the crowd than Nicole did for being such a d1ck and is trying to cover it up now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement