Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Jeapy wrote: »
    I reckon he said that because he realised he's gonna get a bigger "boo" from the crowd than Nicole did for being such a d1ck and is trying to cover it up now.

Of course he is , Darnell is all about saying things that hurt peoples feelings , and then acting the martyr and crucifying himself for the viewer to see.:rolleyes:
    Well it doesn't wash anymore.

WOW :eek:
    A physic on BBBM saying Lisa will win.
    Anyone else see the irony in that.:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

LOL Sharpshooter, yep see the irony there. The thing is, Lisa would not. Remember when Mario was evicted: "The universe is calling Mario" and when she got engaged: "The flowers knew it" so she would probably say: "The psychic heard the message in the astral plane"

Disgusted with Darnell.

Yes, thought Kat was a bit obvious re Mo's HOH.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bad time for Darnell. Latest odds with William Hill and Paddy Power put him behind Rex! Rachel's odds meanwhile are her best yet.
    Michael 11/8
    Rachel 11/4
    Lisa 6/1
    Rex 8/1
    Kathreya 10/1
    Darnell 10/1
    Sara 20/1
    Mohamed 33/1
    Mikey 5 - 4
    Rachel 5 - 2
    Lisa 5 - 1
    Rex 10 - 1
    Kathreya 12 - 1
    Darnell 12 - 1
    Sara 18 - 1
    Mohamed N/A

I think what we can deduce from this is that without Nicole around Rex is fairing better with the public, Lisa is doing well following the marriage proposal stuff, Kat looks like she's lost her appeal, Mikey and Rachel have remained pretty consistent and Darnell has slipped DRAMATICALLY.

Things are looking interesting as we enter the final stages.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

garden just got locked down for the entire night, obviously a huge set up going in for tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Bookies odds and polls etc

Any theories on why Rachel polls so far ahead but is not favourite - Or the converse, how is Michael favourite when he polling at ~10% in some of the polls you posted?

Not having a go, just interested to here any plausible theories - for most of the other contestants there is roughly a direct correlation between their polling and their odds.

Any theories on why Rachel polls so far ahead but is not favourite - Or the converse, how is Michael favourite when he polling at ~10% in some of the polls you posted?

Not having a go, just interested to here any plausible theories - for most of the other contestants there is roughly a direct correlation between their polling and their odds.
    arent the odds set by how many bets they are recieving on each person? Mikey must be gettin some loot on him.

zuroph wrote: »
    garden just got locked down for the entire night, obviously a huge set up going in for tomorrow.

Wonder if that's where the Mud will be put.
    But then why would the BB audience be told to wear wellies.1.gif.

I think the thing with Mikey is that he's been seen as completely safe from eviction because you can't envisage people phoning up to get rid of the blind guy. The fact he's had so many funny moments and stood up for himself so strongly has seen his stock rise somewhat.

The only reason I think of that he doesn't poll so well is because people basically feel he's a dead cert for the final stages. It's an interesting one though as you'd think he'd have more fans on the various sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

arent the odds set by how many bets they are recieving on each person?

I agree, but there should also be a relationship between someones popularity and how many/much bets are placed on them.

So their is a lot of money being bet on him but only 10% of people admit to having him as their favourite?. Seems strange.

Basically from the polls/bets that me and MNG have posted here, there is a flaw.
    Either a) Rachels polling figure is too high, she is not that popular or b) Rachels betting odds are too long, as they don't reflect her popularity.

(And roughly the opposite situation for Mikey).

• Advertisement

A factor weighing in Mikey's favour though will be the Scottish support. Wasn't this a big help in the X-Factor guy from last year winning that guy with the mad hair?

I could definitely see him getting a lot of support from the Scots.

good point on the scot factor.

also, they've been let back outside somehow, i swear big brother told them to go to either room and theyd be locked down for entire night.

good point on the scot factor.

also, they've been let back outside somehow, i swear big brother told them to go to either room and theyd be locked down for entire night.

Jeeze either l am hearing things or we are both having the same Hallucination.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

anyone think darnell was kind of right there when they were congratulating mo and kat started shouting about how her friendship and loyalty got it for him.

EDIT: lol at rex mimicking sarahs accent when shes tryin the mash.

I think Kat was being nice. Remember when Mo got all paranoid and thought people were fake etc. Kat was letting him know he has real friends in the house who wanted him to be HOH:)

Rex was funny tonight!
    Darnell was totally wrong, he shouldn't say things like what he said to sara just because he thinks she deserves it.
    Rex was joking - Darnell wasn't and he admitted as much. Sara doesnt deserve the treatment he has given her lately.

Imho, Darnell cannot believe that people can be good and if he finds some good people he will pick and pick at them to bring them down, to prove they have some badness/weakness in them - to make himself feel better.
    He likes to befriend people like Rex because he can trust that they have that bad side, hell he even claimed Alex's behaviour was not so bad, to justify his beliefs.
    He is messed up.

Jeeze either l am hearing things or we are both having the same Hallucination.
    about the garden? its weird, they definitely said it! maybe its been postponed an hour. cos everyone went to the bedroom. if they thought they would get back out they'd have gone to sitting room.

about the garden? its weird, they definitely said it! maybe its been postponed an hour. cos everyone went to the bedroom. if they thought they would get back out they'd have gone to sitting room.

Strange:confused::confused:
    But you are probably right , BB must have changed it for some reason.:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched it. Horrified at what Darnell was saying about Sara. He can't say he was joking when he went on about her when she was in the diary room. She is a very attractive girl- granted her voice is awful.. but lately I've been finding it funny the way she talks- she's such a loo-laa.:D
    I noticed the way she was looking at Rex in the ashtray in comparison to the way she was looking at Darnell. I can't explain rightly what I mean but if you couldn't hear what she was saying you'd be forgiven for thinking she was saying 'come up and see me sometime Mae West' style. Anyone else notice or is it my rampant imagination?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just watched it. Horrified at what Darnell was saying about Sara. He can't say he was joking when he went on about her when she was in the diary room. She is a very attractive girl- granted her voice is awful.. but lately I've been finding it funny the way she talks- she's such a loo-laa.:D
    I noticed the way she was looking at Rex in the ashtray in comparison to the way she was looking at Darnell. I can't explain rightly what I mean but if you couldn't hear what she was saying you'd be forgiven for thinking she was saying 'come up and see me sometime Mae West' style. Anyone else notice or is it my rampant imagination?

Dont really Know ( in my best Mavis Riley voice ) ya div ,:D
    Was just wondering where you were and up you popped.
    :D:D:D:D:D

I think Ann might have a bit of a thing for Rex. :D

I did like her use of the word loo-laa though. There's a word I haven't heard for a long time. :)

Dont really Know ( in my best Mavis Riley voice ) ya div ,:D
    Was just wondering where you were and up you popped.
    :D:D:D:D:D

I was out and about-Sky Plus is deadly:). Fast forwarded all the ads too, I was on top of the telly watching. Darnell needs to get his head examined. Fair play to Sara-she takes a good slagging. She has to know deep down what's wrong with Darnell though. Boy is he holding a grudge! Very mean to put someone down for what they look like.:mad:

• Advertisement

I think Ann might have a bit of a thing for Rex. :D

I did like her use of the word loo-laa though. There's a word I haven't heard for a long time. :)
    Are you mad? He picks his face!!! I do like him though. I know you're carrying an enormous thing for Rachel.:p

I was out and about-Sky Plus is deadly:). Fast forwarded all the ads too, I was on top of the telly watching. Darnell needs to get his head examined. Fair play to Sara-she takes a good slagging. She has to know deep down what's wrong with Darnell though. Boy is he holding a grudge! Very mean to put someone down for what they look like.:mad:

Very Astute.
    Seen as it is coming from someone who goes on and on
    about how he is percieved to people.
    Que ( Poor Darnell ).

All you have to do now is stop your fingers having a nervous breakdown every time you get exicted and
    start posting.

14.gif:D

All you have to do now is stop your fingers having a nervous breakdown every time you get exicted and
    start posting.

14.gif:D
    This feckin' laptop takes ages to get going-I couldn't tear my eyes away from the telly for long enough to start it up. It must be annoying - me coming in talking about stuff you've all finished talking about. Sorry:o

not as odd as someone yesterday posting that mario had proposed to lisa, and linking to the story!!!

What's the stir anyway? A mud wrestling competition? Maybe the loser gets evicted? Wouldn't be fair a little woman against one of the lads.Feck-I wouldn't like to be wrestling Lisa though-see them thighs in the diary room? She'd crush you between them 'til your eyes popped out.:eek:

well we dont know what the task is, the mud could be total lies. but there is 50k up flor grabs, and its done on live nominations done in an hour tomorrow.

Remember Eugene that time had a choice to take 50k out of the prize money or leave it so winner takes all? Anthony was mad. He very much wanted to win that show.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I think what Rex and Mohammed have been saying to Sara and doing to Sara is far more offensive than what Darnell said. Calling her a slut, discussing how many partners she's had and the various nicknames Rex has given to her. It's disgusting, I know which I'd get over faster.

That kind of talk is despicable and for a man who seems to come from a relatively decent background Rex should know better. Mo constantly trying to get her to snog him in exchange for cigarettes? That's appalling to me too! They're so incredibly vulgar.

Yes, Darnell shouldn't have called her ugly, yes he should probably apologise, but was it not in this very forum that people complained about her manipulating him and treating him shabbily when she was in her touchy feely phase with him? He's obviously still hurting from that. She humiliated him, on national telly.

We all know how much we want the world to swallow us up when we've been embarrassed, how we want to get away from a person/situation, yet in that house they're forced to remain there. It's easier for any resentment, for a person who humiliated you, to fade if you can put some distance between you.

He knows, she knows and we all know that she's not ugly, but for some reason we're focusing on that comment and not on the real damage that calling a woman a whore can do for their reputation.

It's quite clear though that Channel 4 are really playing to their audience though. One of the biggest insults for the tween girls, who vote for these things is to be called ugly by a guy, so Darnell is obviously the editors newest choice as villain of the week.

I'm really disappointed at how much people are more upset about someone being called ugly than being called a slut.

• Advertisement

darnell called her an ugly bitch and a slut, who swings from dick to dick. did u not watch the show? he did it with quite a bit of venom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement