Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭Little A

It's bullying...just 2 diff types.

Rex is the popular guy you know you shouldn't like,,,,but he can be funny, he has some money (I know shouldn't matter) and prob will end up being abit of a star on the outside. He's articulate & educated, knows when to throw in the dig and when it aproproate to say sorry (but the digs will be back 2mrw). He's done the same to Rachal...

Darnell is the unpopular guy who never fit in (said it himsef loads of times), he is also articulate but has probably been shot down loads of times as he's not too cool......shot down by the like of Rex, 'cos his timing isn't as on cue....he's following up on his "role model" but Rex gets the dig in, so his comments seem like a punch. He starts to talk and doesn't know where the bottom line is....hence "uglt b1t$h" etc

She'll get over Darnell quickly, but Rex is parading as a friend, that will be far more damaging. BUT ....both are bullies

Rex already said he didn't have any friends going in.....very odd comment from a guy his age!!!! Even Nicole said that maybe they'll have a few friends when they leave....the 5 min kind, I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

C4 WEBSITE:

Tonight the housemates will have to nominate for this week's public vote... in front of each other.
    Housemates have been complaining about people being two-faced, back-biting and putting on an act in the House. They should be careful what they wish for. Big Brother has a big surprise for them.

At 9pm tonight Davina will introduce the highlights show of the last 24 hours of action in the House.
    Davina will then return to host a special second show at 11.05pm. In this show, each housemate will have to nominate in full view of their fellow housemates.

The two nominated to face this Friday's public eviction will then play a game of jeopardy, head-to-head, for the chance to win a jackpot of £50,000.

Whoever wins this prize, can still go on to win the final prize of £100,000.
    Everyone from rude Rex to righteous Rachel will have to come clean about their nominations.

Perhaps there's a good reason why people don't speak their minds.

Perhaps it's too late for them to complain about people being fake.

One thing is for sure. Life in the House will never be the same after tonight's Nomination Face Off.

Can you just imagine their faces.:eek:
    lt will be interesting to see if people stick with their usual nominations , Darnell will go into meltdown .
    No more hiding behind the DR.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

aha. no mud wrestling, no trip to india, but thats brilliant!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

C4 WEBSITE:

Tonight the housemates will have to nominate for this week's public vote... in front of each other.
    Housemates have been complaining about people being two-faced, back-biting and putting on an act in the House. They should be careful what they wish for. Big Brother has a big surprise for them.

At 9pm tonight Davina will introduce the highlights show of the last 24 hours of action in the House.
    Davina will then return to host a special second show at 11.05pm. In this show, each housemate will have to nominate in full view of their fellow housemates.

The two nominated to face this Friday's public eviction will then play a game of jeopardy, head-to-head, for the chance to win a jackpot of £50,000.

Whoever wins this prize, can still go on to win the final prize of £100,000.
    Everyone from rude Rex to righteous Rachel will have to come clean about their nominations.

Perhaps there's a good reason why people don't speak their minds.

Perhaps it's too late for them to complain about people being fake.

One thing is for sure. Life in the House will never be the same after tonight's Nomination Face Off.

Can you just imagine their faces.:eek:
    lt will be interesting to see if people stick with their usual nominations , Darnell will go into meltdown .
    No more hiding behind the DR.:D

BRILLIANT:D
    Ya can always count on sharpshooterH to bring us the updates :D

I'm just thinking that, whoever wins the 50,000 could be evicted by the public because they will think that, that person has their money and shouldn't be in the final or win!

Imagine if this happened a few weeks ago.
    Seeing that there's only a week left they only have a week to give each other dirty eyes.

They are going to be as nice as possible about their reasons for nominating people. I presume they have to give reasons and not just stand up and announce the two names??

OMG SO EXCITING:D

zuroph wrote: »
    aha. no mud wrestling, no trip to india, but thats brilliant!!!

1.gif over the mud , as the crowd were told to wear wellies.
    Dont know where the wrestling thing came from though , think that was people just speculating.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

They've done this 'in front of everyone' stuff before and theres always been a sheep effect where the first person to nominate affects the others.* So who Darnell picks will be crucial.

Anyone see a potential 'Gerry' this year, the guy who sacrificed himself last year?

*The Makosi/Vanetta one I think, where Anthony picked Vanetta which led to Craig insta picking her as well cause he didn't have a mind of his own, and that made it easy for the rest to pick her as well.

i just wonder how hard it will be to be the last to nominate. ul know what way the votes are balanced!

i just wonder how hard it will be to be the last to nominate. ul know what way the votes are balanced!

Alphabetically it should be Sara. Poor girl if it goes that way and not whatever way they are sitting. She is already disliked by some housemates!

Maybe they should have done it in the diary room and then showed the housemates on the screen later. Because this face to face thing will cause people to change their original nominations and people having nicer reasons than they would have had if they were doing it in the diary room.

Anyone see a potential 'Gerry' this year, the guy who sacrificed himself last year?

I reckon that if Lisa or Rachel are in that position I think they would sacrafice themselves. I don't think any of the rest of them would.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rex (2nd Last) will be interesting. He'll have got at least 2 votes (Lisa and Mikey as usual) and he oftens votes for them in the Diary room, but if no-one else has voted for Mikey then he will be wasting his vote.

Will our cone-headed hero have the presense of mind to do the maths in his head and work out who to vote for to best save himself?

• Advertisement

They should give them pen and paper to write down their nominations and then make them stand up and read them out.
    At least that way no one could change their vote before it is their turn to stand up.
    lf that makes any sense.:o

They should give them pen and paper to write down their nominations and then make them stand up and read them out.
    At least that way no one could change their vote before it is their turn to stand up.
    lf that makes any sense.:o

OMG
    Yeah, that is totally what should be done but I don't think it will happen:(

lt would make more sense to do it that way and make it far more entertaining for us.:D

Haha yeah

Maybe the BB producers or whoever decides stuff checks here before they do it :eek: Wont hold my breath though!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Mo is immune to nomination - isn't he? But he still gets to nominate - is that right?

Totally agree that they should write down nominations beforehand.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Mo is immune to nomination - isn't he? But he still gets to nominate - is that right?

Totally agree that they should write down nominations beforehand.

Yeah Mo is immune but he still gets to nominate :D

Yep , he can nominate but is safe himself.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

There will be a lot of tension in the house after this.
    Brilliant.

That's for sure
    I can see Darnell and Kat taking it to heart if they are nominated.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Xyo

Hopefully they still make them give their reasons and not just say a name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Tonight's stuff could have a real bearing on the result of the show and as such, I can't say I'm thrilled with the idea.

Remember the year Eugene was favourite to win but then he won a cash prize and as a result I think he finished runner-up to Anthony?

I've a feeling it might end up being Rex vs Lisa tonight with it being in front of everyone.

surely darnell will get a good few after yesterday.

Kat, rachel, sarah are bound to nominate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Really?
    I think it would take a lot for Kat and Rach to nom Darnell - Lisa and Sara I think they'd go for.

well its just that darnell had a go at kat yesterday and made her cry, and then had a huge go at sarah, and kat ended up comforting her. rachel wouldnt like seeing her friend upset.

Kats going to find this very hard either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Darnell could well just ask to be nominated since he seems to get off on being the martyr.

"It's OK guys just put me up. I can deal with it. I deserve to carry the burden dudes."

• Registered Users Posts: 15,503 ✭✭✭✭jellie

it would be more interesting if they nominated without realising the others would see it. therell of course be someone going "its fine! nominate ME!".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Dun Dun Dun

Dramatic-Prairie-Dog.gif

Im not really a big fan of these nominations in front of each other as people have pointed it out its just so very easy to go with the majority then.

But its gonna be interesting :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Darnell could well just ask to be nominated since he seems to get off on being the martyr.

"It's OK guys just put me up. I can deal with it. I deserve to carry the burden dudes."

Exactly. Surely with all the other open nominations being ruined by a martyr or something similar BB would have learned how to make it so that each person sees who nominated who but can't influence each other...

You'd think that
    But darnell has Kat and Rachel thinking about how he is paranoid and he has low confidence and they wont want to be seen knocking his confidence further. Even after he made a mean comment to Kat yesterday after Mo was crowned head of house. Kat was crying and STILL calling him her "fren" and excusing his behaviour which led her to cry as him being paranoid and having low self esteem.
    I don't know. Sara might and SHOULD nominate him though

• Advertisement

The nominations will be in the second part of BB at 11:05 , so as it is live they will only have a certain amount of time to do the nominations, maybe they wont be asked for reasons as that would take up too much time.
    l don't think apart from Lisa and Mikey that any of the others would nom Rex face to face.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement