Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

That was sooo ****.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

35notout wrote: »
    Am I imagining things or did Rachael just nominate Kat???

Sorry got caught up in it all , no she apoligised to Kat because Kat and Rex are close.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I wish Rex hadn't nominated Sara. He really didn't believe her when she said she hadn't compained about him in the diary room. It worked out ok in the end when she got the money though.

JBoyle4eva wrote: »
    Was convinced Sara would've take and Lisa would've shared....but I'm glad Lisa got some cash for her wedding

Sara already felt people were against her in the house , l was going on the fact that Lisa knew the money she was going to get when she left ( Mario & Lisa ) with mag deals and such.
    Sara would not want to be alienated any further.
    Win Win.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

That was so good. Poor Rachel she looked so sad standing up in front of them. Glad they shared the money.

• Advertisement

That was sooo ****.

l feel a bit let down .
    Wonder what would have happened if it had of been Darnell and Sara.
    OMG someone else is going in.:eek:

Are any of you watching 'Big Mouth'? One of the audience is being smuggled into the house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

That was craptastic alright.

Did you catch the look Kat gave Rachel when she nominated Rex? :eek:

If looks could kill Rach would be a goner!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

zuroph wrote: »
    there was no way they'd steal, they have to live in the house for 2 days with them!!! and then definitely get evicted. rex might have stolen.

Don't be bold Zuroph - Rex was shouting "share it , share it"

Am amazed that Darnell only got one vote.

I'm amazed that sara got so many votes... I can't think of what she did to deserve it but maybe she's annoying on a day-to-day basis but nothing major.

• Advertisement

That was craptastic alright.

Did you catch the look Kat gave Rachel when she nominated Rex? :eek:

If looks could kill Rach would be a goner!

That puts the cap and cloak on it for me regarding Kat
    off to change my Final Four.:eek::D
    l did say l was wondering about Kat.

That puts the cap and cloak on it for me regarding Kat
    off to change my Final Four.:eek::D
    l did say l was wondering about Kat.

Rachel was entitled to nominate who she wanted to. What's the story with Kat? :confused:I know she likes Rex but we all can't like the same people. That's probably the 1st time Rachel even nominated him.

I don't think Rex even cared as he was laughing so hard about it all but someone put it very well on the DS forum when they said Kat gave a 'withering stare'.

She has been in trouble for discussing noms before and it makes me wonder if she is more influential than she lets on.

That stare was icy though! I want it to come up on Youtube soon so I can get another look at it.

I missed it. Didn't notice it at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

i think that live task blew up in the bb producers faces, yet again. how dull and pridictable was that? i mean, id say they had hoped it would be rex v mikey, or darnell v sara, or rex v anyone i suppose!!

yawn lisa and sara. share, which is fair enough, but if that was the 'exciting climax' the producers wer looking for, then im sorry but it lived up to my expectations of what is a, boring dull series of bb9.

I don't think Rex even cared as he was laughing so hard about it all but someone put it very well on the DS forum when they said Kat gave a 'withering stare'.

She has been in trouble for discussing noms before and it makes me wonder if she is more influential than she lets on.

That stare was icy though! I want it to come up on Youtube soon so I can get another look at it.

Poor Rachel...11.gifMNG.
    That was lcy.

Very interesting talks on nominations on the live feed right now. Rex saying he feels stabbed in the back about Darnell voting for Nicole.

It's dead interesting alright. Darnell said Nicole was making things difficult for Rex ffs! That's so true. Rex should know that.

Very interesting talks on nominations on the live feed right now. Rex saying he feels stabbed in the back about Darnell voting for Nicole.

He keeps going on about the fact that Nicole liked Darnell.
    Wasn't Darnell very popular when Nicole went in?
    Don't think Nicole would give Darnell the time of day
    on the outside myself.
    Rex also said earlier that he did not condone bullying.:rolleyes:

I'd like to see that conversation that went on between Mikey and Rex in the background, it sounded good.

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'd like to see that conversation that went on between Mikey and Rex in the background, it sounded good.

Yeah it's funny I think they both like having the chance to tell each other how they voted.

I think Mikey said something like, 'You could always count on getting a vote from me Rex.' :D

Seems like quite good natured stuff from them all. I'd say BB was expecting there to be arguments and stuff but I doubt there will be.

Funny there how Rachel said she apologised to Kat because 'She was ready to kill me!'

She's not joking. :pac:

l really want to see how this will pan out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Would have been mega interesting with Rex v Mikey, or Rex v Lisa, or Darnell v Sara.

I think Rex would have shared in the end but he'd have put a few of them threw the ringer taking the pish, and there would have been a bit more tension.

First half with the nominations very exciting, second half a wee bit flat.

I'd love to be there for one minute just to say 'Rex your girlfriend is a horrible spoilt silly bitch! Where is the amazing person you kept going on about-you did nothing but fight-it caused a horrible atmosphere in the house having to sit there and listen to it all.. just be quiet going on about it!!!!' What does he expect?! People to nominate someone who'd been there from the beginning and leave her in.. sitting snivelling in the corner whining to go home? :rolleyes:

Would have been mega interesting with Rex v Mikey, or Rex v Lisa, or Darnell v Sara.

I think Rex would have shared in the end but he'd have put a few of them threw the ringer taking the pish, and there would have been a bit more tension.

First half with the nominations very exciting, second half a wee bit flat.

Yep , said as much myself.
    Would have preferred Darnell V Sara , l knew what Lisa and Sara would do and it kinda took the exictment out of it.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,502 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rex also said earlier that he did not condone bullying.:rolleyes:

He's probably telling the truth in his own weird Rex-way. He genuinely thinks that his sort of sarcy putdowns are not bullying.
    Rex laughs it off when say Mikey comes out with a witty line slagging Rex, and therefore thinks that everyone reacts in a similar way to his (Rexs) slagging.

Thinking about it Rex and Mikey probably could end up being mates because (for wildly differing reasons obviously) they tend not to 'sweat the small stuff'.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann22 wrote: »
    I'd love to be there for one minute just to say 'Rex your girlfriend is a horrible spoilt silly bitch! Where is the amazing person you kept going on about-you did nothing but fight-it caused a horrible atmosphere in the house having to sit there and listen to it all.. just be quiet going on about it!!!!' What does he expect?! People to nominate someone who'd been there from the beginning and leave her in.. sitting snivelling in the corner whining to go home? :rolleyes:

Sooo, Ann, did you like Nicole?

I wish Mo would stop saying such and such 'nominated for somebody'. It's really gettin on my nerves:mad:. I must be getting tired.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Sooo, Ann, did you like Nicole?

nononononononononononononononononononono!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement