Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Latest Betfair odds.

Michael 1.4/1.
    Rachel 3.3/1.
    Lisa 8/1.
    Rex 9/1.
    Darnell 16/1.
    Kat 20/1.
    Sara 35/1.
    Mo 54/1.

Next eviction.
    Sara 3/4.
    Lisa 4/3.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Odd odds... Lisa hasn't a hope in hell of winning does she?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Is tonight's show up online anywhere yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Odd odds... Lisa hasn't a hope in hell of winning does she?

I'm very surprised at her odds myself. I think she is popular with the older age group of people but I'd be truly shocked if she won it.

She's probably just benefitting off of the drop in support of Kat and Darnell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Anyone else watching the LF? Mikey just said he went into the diary room yesterday and said something about trying to get on better with Rex then it broke for the ads. Did I hear right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ann22 wrote: »
    Anyone else watching the LF? Mikey just said he went into the diary room yesterday and said something about trying to get on better with Rex then it broke for the ads. Did I hear right?

Missed it , l would be surprised at mikey changing his mind on Rex all the same.
    He has said all along that he doesn't like Rex.

Yeah he said he told Big Brother he was going to try and get on with him and then annoyingly it cut to an ad before we could hear Rex's response to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,756 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Throw it all on Kat to win..free money imo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,814 ✭✭✭Charlie

Well that was a big pile of poo!

I would have much preferred it had they separated the two girls and put them in separate rooms, where they couldn't contact eachother. I thought it was obvious enough when they were giving it the wink wink nudge nudge routine. But for BB to tell them to discuss it, I give a big old :rolleyes: to this failed publicly stunt.

Can anybody explain to me what the purpose of it all was though. It reeked of desperation from the producers. If only they would cop on and listen to what the viewers actually want (no interfering, dodgy edits, double standards, and honest interviews) maybe they wouldn't be faced with a show that needs such a cheap tactic to boost ratings.

When we heard they were playing 'jeopardy' I thought they were going to be playing that american quizshow game 'Double Jeopardy'. I was texting loads of people telling them. They'll all think i'm slow now. Glad it wasn't that anyway as Sara would be f**ked.:)

• Advertisement

Well that was a big pile of poo!

I would have much preferred it had they separated the two girls and put them in separate rooms, where they couldn't contact each other. I thought it was obvious enough when they were giving it the wink wink nudge nudge routine. But for BB to tell them to discuss it, I give a big old :rolleyes: to this failed publicly stunt.

Can anybody explain to me what the purpose of it all was though. It reeked of desperation from the producers. If only they would cop on and listen to what the viewers actually want (no interfering, dodgy edits, double standards, and honest interviews) maybe they wouldn't be faced with a show that needs such a cheap tactic to boost ratings.

l agree with all you said,
    Leaking information that was false , ie The crowd were told to wear wellies and all the speculation of the mud:confused:
    from BB smacks of HYPEING a programme.
    And then when they have the viewers they burst the Balloon.
    Totally P*ssed off now.:mad:

They did drag it out a bit. It was obvious none of them would've taken it either so it was pointless trying to build up the tension.

They did drag it out a bit. It was obvious none of them would've taken it either so it was pointless trying to build up the tension.

Dunno , Darnell V Sara would have been harder for me to call.
    Hate being let down though.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

I think the best thing that came outta last night is that they can now freely talk about nominations.
    Tonights highlights should be good!:D
    What with kat/rachel/mo
    Darnell getting found out by Rex
    and Lisa and Sara not giving a sh1t cos they just won the ££:p
    Mikey should be good for some one-liners tonight!:D

DS:

Rex argued with Mikey in the luxury bedroom last night about the latter's reasons for nominating Nicole.

Earlier in the night, Mikey revealed to Kat that he had nominated Nicole and Rex to stop the "pair of clowns" ruining the final week.

But, as Mikey apologised to Sara for nominating her earlier in the night, Rex spoke over the top of Mikey, telling the housemate he couldn't believe "the **** that is coming out of your mouth".

Rex was angry with Mikey for being unable to give him a satisfactory reason for nominating Nicole, other than his not liking Rex.

He accused Mikey of "just trying to use an opportunity to dig yourself out of a hole" and of being a "****ing moron".

Mikey replied that he nominated Nicole because she loved Rex and he didn't understand "how the **** could she think that about Rex" who he called a "bully" and "arrogant".

Rex responded: "Only bully here is you. You're a 33-year-old man taking stabs at a 19-year-old girl."

Eventually, the pair quietened down after Mikey said they were "never going to agree".

Should be good all right.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

You're always on the ball SS!
    I'm looking forward to it all the more now:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Just watched it now wasnt bad, it was that bad BB had everything i place for it to be exciting but they cant really figure out who the housemates are goin to nominate.

Mikey in that dress creeped me the fcuk out and the voice :(

Was good watching all the eyes darting around trying to figure out who they were nominating.

I never thought for one second that they wouldnt of shared but i dont think i would of been to pissed off if Sara took it because if she was to think about it she has very little chance of winning it compared to Lisa.

GO ON REX :):D :pac:

I cant wait to see tonights highlight show hopefully it will make for some good viewing, i hope they show who Rachel was gonna nominate before she scribbled it out and choose Lisa instead.

I cant wait to see tonights highlight show hopefully it will make for some good viewing, i hope they show who Rachel was gonna nominate before she scribbled it out and choose Lisa instead.

Could have just been a spelling error .
    l can't see how a camera would pick it up because Rachel's hair was in the way.
    Glad she nommed Rex at last.

For anyone who missed Kat's evil eyes after Rachel nominated Rex, here's the footage of the nominations again. It happens at about 4:33...

If you listen closely Rachel actually says, "I'm sorry. Come on Kat don't look at me like that."

• Advertisement

Could have just been a spelling error .
    l can't see how a camera would pick it up because Rachel's hair was in the way.
    Glad she nommed Rex at last.

I doubt it was a spelling error because she blacked out the whole thing, i really hope it was caught because im crazy curious.

So what if Kat gave Rachel the evil eye are friends not allowed to have disagrements?

Reading about it on DS and whatnot and people seem to be making it like some huge deal like she has done Rachel some kind of disservice!

l am very curious myself , guess we will have to wait and see.

So what if Kat gave Rachel the evil eye are friends not allowed to have disagrements?

Reading about it on DS and whatnot and people seem to be making it like some huge deal like she has done Rachel some kind of disservice!

Kat is forever going on about frens and loyalty , and she couldn't understand why Rachel nommed Rex because Rex is Kats fren.:(

l am very curious myself , guess we will have to wait and see.

We need one of you smileys with a head scratcher or something to that effect :p

Kat is forever going on about frens and loyalty , and she couldn't understand why Rachel nommed Rex because Rex is Kats fren.:(

Ive been meaning to start a new thread on Kat for awhile now but ive been putting it off :o (lazy)

I have to say thou out of everybody there it seemed to effect Rachel the most she looked so uncomfortable about doin it. I will have to check out the clip again to see what Kats face was like never paid close attention to it. It doesnt look that bad i think that will defo make the highlights tonight so we can get a better view of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

unbelievable how far kat has fallen in the odds! bookies are really getting behind this scottish vote.

zuroph wrote: »
    unbelievable how far kat has fallen in the odds! bookies are really getting behind this scottish vote.

I wonder why that is, people did seem to like her so whats going wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

i nominated sarah cos it was a tactical vote, otherwise id have been up
    cos ur selfish......

ehh what mikey.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement