Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

Dale could be up for nomination this week if Mikey turns on him. I reckon 5 votes will ensure someone will be up for eviction, and maybe even four.

Stuart surely won't vote for Dale but if Mikey, Mo and Rex vote for him that's 3 votes. Darnell might well vote for him too which is a fourth vote.

I also think Luke Slytalker will be up too because Mo and Rex should vote for him as will Kat and Rachel most likely. Darnell likewise. Mikey maybe.

So it could potentially be Dale vs Luke and hopefully Luke goes although I wouldn't mind either of 'em going!

Rachel could possibly be up depending on how people respond to her video. I think she'll get at least 3 votes. I hope she's OK though.
    hope she is too' would be great if dale and luke were up this week and there was a double eviction,we can only hope

I was nearly laughing my head off when luke was nearly crying in the diary room :D:D:D:D
    know what you mean, what a pathetic little weed puke is,

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I was nearly laughing my head off when luke was nearly crying in the diary room :D:D:D:D

Nearly Never Won The Race ,
    It's all Panto , to quote Davina ,
    and this boy know's the show inside out.;)

yeah he does , he should stick to shows like that and leave politics alone because he knows sweet f a about people, ,

imboard.3 wrote: »
    yeah he does , he should stick to shows like that and leave politics alone because he knows sweet f a about people, ,
    He is running out of people to whisper to.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

know what you mean, what a pathetic little weed puke is,

Very true people!

Edit: i said lads turns out one is a female. Woops!

Very true lads!
    SS is female , :P

I was reading some of the threads on digitalspy about the whole VT thing that the heavenly housemates seen.

There was alot of discussion of how Rex was bullying Rachael, imo that was total BS i think fair play to him he called her out on it why not? He does make some really valid points.

Dale is just a goon looking at his VT trying to make out now that thats not what he is like, you muppet you wanna be up that bad but you dont realise that you win get the boot!

See you later you tard!

SS is female , :P

Oh my apologies i didnt know. Sorry :o

He is running out of people to whisper to.:D
    well he still has the terminator ( lisa) to run and cry, whinge, bitch, moan to, she can take him in hand and get him to do her dirty work for her just like she did last night with kat when she start howling the song shut up and said it was lukes favourite song,:(

• Advertisement

so is imboard.3,:p:D

I was reading some of the threads on digitalspy about the whole VT thing that the heavenly housemates seen.

There was alot of discussion of how Rex was bullying Rachael, imo opinion that was total BS i think fair play to him he called her out on it why not? He does make some really valid points.

Dale is just goon looking at his VT trying to make out now that thats not what he is like, you muppet you wanna be up that bad but you dont realise that you win get the boot!

See you later you tard!

NO , you are wrong there , to call her out on it in front of everyone , and to blatantly bully her , is just WRONG ,
    there was nothing Valid about his attack on her , only what they got to see on the VT , (EDIT) , which I am sure they did .
    I don't reckon they got to see all of Rachel's VT only what BB knew would open an attack on her to see how she would cope, (sh*t stirring).
    Thre is no get out clause for bullying.;)

It's cool , do sometimes come across as thinking the
    Male way , which is no harm as I see from both side's.:)

a female i mean,;)

NO , you are wrong there , to call her out on it in front of everyone , and to blatantly bully her , is just WRONG ,
    there was nothing Valid about his attack on her , only what they got to see on the VT , (EDIT) , which I am sure they did .
    I don't reckon they got to see all of Rachel's VT only what BB knew would open an attack on her to see how she would cope, (sh*t stirring).
    have to agree with you ss it was wrong , and bb should put right some of the wrong they've caused with rachel , and rex too , both have some making up to do to that girl.

have to agree with you ss it was wrong , and bb should put right some of the wrong they've caused with rachel , and rex too , both have some making up to do to that girl.

I agree with what MNG said in a previous post , that BB will most likely turn the tables and show what was discussed in the pod , and hopefully show who they ACTUALLY nominated when push came to shove.

so is imboard.3,:p:D

Are you serious? Wow dont i feel like a dummy :eek: my apologies once again.

I agree with what MNG said in a previous post , that BB will most likely turn the tables and show what was discussed in the pod , and hopefully show who they ACTUALLY nominated when push came to shove.
    yep that would certainly put the cat among the pigeons , might even things up a little in there , some of them need to know their not all that ,

I do see we could have some good debates on this subject. This should be good ;)

Im sure as you know things are edited to slant things, but it wasnt just rachael that they called out Dale did also get it and Maysoon in a small way.

As for the VT that is the whole VT no editing you can go watch on the channel 4 website.

Are you serious? Wow dont i feel like a dummy :eek: my apologies once again.
    sure am, your forgiven because i like your name , great film one of my favourites,:D

• Advertisement

I did , all I saw was Rachel being the person she is when she is around people who know her, I can understand her going in there and seeing Bec's:eek: and co and deciding to wait untill she felt comfortable enough to be herself.
    Jeeze , bec's would make anyone retreat into their shell.:rolleyes:

sure am, your forgiven because i like your name , great film one of my favourites,:D

You miss have just gone up in my good books. Yeah just added the pic the other day and put in a few quotes hadnt change my sig in ages.

I did , all I saw was Rachel being the person she is when she is around people who know her, I can understand her going in there and seeing Bec's:eek: and co and deciding to wait untill she felt comfortable enough to be herself.

I do agree with you on that the likes of Becs and co and removed housemates were very big characters so it can be very easy to be overshadowed.

I do agree with you on that the likes of Becs and co and removed housemates were very big characters so it can be very easy to be overshadowed.
    Male agrees with female ,:confused:
    Same on BB.:D

thats what i seen too , rachel just being a little bit more bubbly than she is in there but still being the person she is in the house , rex stuart and mo were lying about some of the things they said they seen , not fair as she cant prove them wrong untill she gets out of the house and the others see for themselves , i admire her strength of character to be able to take all that and still carry on living in that enviroment knowing what people think of you , it must be very hard, i think she will open up a lot more now that the loud mouth is gone,

Male agrees with female ,:confused:
    Same on BB.:D

Stop the presses shock horror :eek: :p

Stop the presses shock horror :eek: :p
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

off to rest the brain for a couple of hours now folks, hopefully we'll catch up tomorrow and bitch a bit more,:D :D

thats what i seen too , rachel just being a little bit more bubbly than she is in there but still being the person she is in the house , rex stuart and mo were lying about some of the things they said they seen , not fair as she cant prove them wrong untill she gets out of the house and the others see for themselves , i admire her strength of character to be able to take all that and still carry on living in that enviroment knowing what people think of you , it must be very hard, i think she will open up a lot more now that the loud mouth is gone,

What do you think is the parts that rex, stuart and mo are lying about?

• Advertisement

off to rest the brain for a couple of hours now folks, hopefully we'll catch up tomorrow and bitch a bit more,:D :D

See ya ,:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement