Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Yeah Mikey pwned Rex! I love how he had Rex backtracking and everything.

'That was Darnell.' Seconds later...'Yeah I did say that.' :D

And I had to laugh at Rex accusing Mikey of putting people down to make himself feel better and accusing Mikey of being miserable! Talk about pot, kettle, black.

Rex has put more people down than anyone and has been miserable even when he's had things his way.

Mikey is the man!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

What is it with Mikey? He is always saying other peoples voices "hurt the ears" - yet he can not seem to speak at normal volume himself. He shouts - nearly always.

Why does he keep saying to Rex that Rex nominated Sara and should feel bad about it - having nominated her himself?

I know he dislikes Rex (he's made no secret of that) but he really can't seem to argue sensibly or calmly.

Have to disagree with you there Alice.

Rex is the one attacking Mikey saying it was pathetic he voted for Sara because she has been speaking well of Rex. Mikey retorted that Rex was worse because he nominated Sara tactically even though she considered him a friend.

I also think Mikey remained remarkably calm and didn't raise his voice or anything, I commend him for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

zuroph wrote: »
    i nominated sarah cos it was a tactical vote, otherwise id have been up
    cos ur selfish......

ehh what mikey.....

Yeah that makes no sense :confused:

I like this

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1517481512/bctid1757650212

Was does Mikey try to make Rex look bad because he voted for her? Rex shouldnt feel bad for voting for her nobody should really feel bad about nominating anybody its what you have to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

mikey did make him back track at that comment alright, but in general i think this was more in rex's favour, mikey was very hypocritical. "cos ur selfish" was ridiculous, rex gave a frank honest and open answer to why he nominated sarah, while mikey says hes not there to win, which is lies.

I like this

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1517481512/bctid1757650212

Was does Mikey try to make Rex look bad because he voted for her?

lol
    "you doughnut!" aha. mikey is being sly here, "im upset i nominated her" thats balls.

lol
    "you doughnut!" aha. mikey is being sly here, "im upset i nominated her" thats balls.

Why is Mikey saying he is upset with it? There not that close are they, nope i dont think so.

Here is the make up between Rex and Mikey

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1517481512/bctid1759768554

What do Rex and a Scotch Bonnet have in common?

Mikey ate 'em up and spit 'em out. :pac:

when oh when will the boards gods give us a thumbs down button?!

• Advertisement

That is a pretty bad joke :(

That is a pretty bad joke :(

Hey it's better than Davina's. ;)

Hey it's better than Davina's. ;)

Not by much :P maybe we should start a poll on who had the worse joke you or Davina ;)

I thought Rex handled himself rather well in that clip. I notice Mikey didn't get up and offer to shake Rex's hand - Rex bent down to him.

Before anyone chews me up - yes, I do know that he is supposed to be blind.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Alice1 wrote: »
    I thought Rex handled himself rather well in that clip. I notice Mikey didn't get up and offer to shake Rex's hand - Rex bent down to him.

Before anyone chews me up - yes, I do know that he is supposed to be blind.

Supposed to be blind?????:confused:

when oh when will the boards gods give us a thumbs down button?!
    thumbsdown.gif

Supposed to be blind?????:confused:

I meant Mikey - not Rex - should have made that clear.

Not by much :P maybe we should start a poll on who had the worse joke you or Davina ;)

Well don't put Rex in it as he'd win on this board no doubt. :rolleyes:;)

thumbsdown.gif

:D Im going to get great use out of this.

I meant Mikey - not Rex - should have made that clear.

l knew what you meant , and you did make it clear:)

What l was :confused: about was Mikey is supposed to be blind ?

• Advertisement

thumbsdown.gif

Very good sir! I think you should put that in your sig so we can all use it :D

No i couldnt do that i have to give you a fair chance.

Ah I don't know Sharpshooter - I'm a bit doubtful about the blindness sometimes - but I have to be perfectly honest and say that part of the doubt is caused by my dislike of the man.

Don't want to argue about it or anything - I could be all wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Ah I don't know Sharpshooter - I'm a bit doubtful about the blindness sometimes - but I have to be perfectly honest and say that part of the doubt is caused by my dislike of the man.

:confused: sorry to jump in- but... you think mikey may not be blind?!:eek::D:confused:

When Mikey was 23 he lost his sight whilst undergoing an operation and has now been blind for 10 years.

kerash wrote: »
    :confused: sorry to jump in- but... you think mikey may not be blind?!:eek::D:confused:

Ah I'm not sure Kerash - I found it a bit unusual that he asked to see the photo of Girl No 6 during the "cops & robbers" task. Lisa and Luke had to pick Rex's girlfriend from an identity parade type thing and they chose the wrong person - girl no 6. A photo of her was sent into the BB house and Mikey asked to see it.

During the Cake task he said that 3 bags of icing sugar were needed as he had "read" the instructions.

Just makes me wonder about his sight acuity.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

lol last night he also said darnell is the guy going around with dont label me respect me written on his t shirt. How does he know that? Ive been thinking that for awhile now.
    Ah I'm not sure Kerash - I found it a bit unusual that he asked to see the photo of Girl No 6 during the "cops & robbers" task. Lisa and Luke had to pick Rex's girlfriend from an identity parade type thing and they chose the wrong person - girl no 6. A photo of her was sent into the BB house and Mikey asked to see it.

During the Cake task he said that 3 bags of icing sugar were needed as he had "read" the instructions.

Just makes me wonder about his sight acuity.

Huggles wrote: »
    lol last night he also said darnell is the guy going around with dont label me respect me written on his t shirt. How does he know that? Ive been thinking that for awhile now.

Far as l can remember one of the HMs read it out loud while Darnell was wearing it.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

LOL poor Mo. "Big Brother thinks your eyes were bigger than your belly"

Thats some hat-hair.

You beat me to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Msfc

Oh come on people, Mikey is blind, he asked could he see the picture so he could feel it in his hands, thats how a blind erson sees things and im sure he has heard people reading Darnell's top.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement