Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

See, that reaction from Rex was lovely!! He was genuinely chuffed for them. He's not all bad :P

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

There was a thread in the first week or so questioning whether Mikey was really blind which was ridiculous but to STILL question the man's blindness after all these weeks is downright bonkers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

So is he blind really? :p:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

the "i read the instructions" and asking to see the photo is strange though, u have to admit!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l wonder if BB will show any nominations on the plasma
    now that they are allowed to discuss them. 8.gif

• Advertisement

tonights highlight show is very weak, half of it is all the stuff we saw last night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭Alice1

Zuroph, couldn't understand that! Why'd they show it again?

dunno. also, jsut saw mikey having a go about rex, and generally being a bit of a pen1s.

Thought those two had called a "truce" cos there are only a few days left. Are they arguing again?

The more l think about the look Kat threw at Rachel when she nommed Rex the more l see a different Kat.
    Why just because Kat is friends with both should she be shocked at Rachel nominating him.
    Rex had a right go at Rachel for a long time but never once did l see a look like that on Kat's face.
    lt was pure :eek: to the point that Rachel had to say " please don't look at me like that Kat ".
    lf Kat is as nice as she makes out why not let Rachel make a choice , or was it because it didn't fit in with Kat's opinion.
    Are you only Kat's fren if you fall in line beside her?

• Advertisement

I didn't see the "look" itself cos Kat's face was turned away from the camer but judging from Rache's reaction and what she said about it later on LF (something like "Kat was looking like she could kill me) I'm guessing it was pretty grim.

I think Kat thought that Rachel "loved" Rex and if so, why would she nominate him. Would love to know what name she wrote first and then scribbled out.

Alice1 wrote: »

I think Kat thought that Rachel "loved" Rex and if so, why would she nominate him.

I'd say thats what it was tbh. I don't recall Rachel ever telling Kat that she didn't like Rex, if anything she's said the opposite. Having said that, I don't think Rachel was wrong in nominating Rex. There's very few people left and he was the logical choice for her after Lisa. It was a high-pressured situation and I don't think this is evidence that Kat is a big gameplayer. Herself and Rex are close and herself and Rachel are close. She was probably just shocked.

The more l think about the look Kat threw at Rachel when she nommed Rex the more l see a different Kat.
    Why just because Kat is friends with both should she be shocked at Rachel nominating him.
    Rex had a right go at Rachel for a long time but never once did l see a look like that on Kat's face.
    lt was pure :eek: to the point that Rachel had to say " please don't look at me like that Kat ".
    lf Kat is as nice as she makes out why not let Rachel make a choice , or was it because it didn't fit in with Kat's opinion.
    Are you only Kat's fren if you fall in line beside her?
    ya, it was really dodgy, it was almost like "how dare you"

l would love to know that too , but l don't think we will find out as she covered it with the marker.
    l have been trying to think who it was and am coming up empty handed.
    lt looked like 2 words were covered up so l am :confused: as to what it was.

To be honest it looked like she wrote "rex" and scribbled it out twice before deciding that she couldnt nominate anyone else.

I've just watched clips of Day 85's events and Rex is definitely in the wrong.

Clip #1 - Rex and Mikey argue

Rex stirs things up as Mikey gives a teabag to Sara.

"Look at that, that's sheer guilt on Mikey's mind! Sheer guilt...for nominating her."

Clip # 2 - Darnell Left the House?

Rex stirs things up this time with Sara by suggesting Darnell has left Big Brother because of her.

Sara: "Why would he go?"

Rex: "Because of you."

Sara: "Because of me? What have I done?"

Rex: "Embarrassed him."

Mikey then says he feels bad about nominating Sara. She says she knows he does but that Rex and Mo don't care about it. Then Rex chimes in with...

Rex: "Oh yeah Mikey you care so much you nominated her yourself. You are full of sh*t. YOU NOMINATED HER YOURSELF!"

Rex can't seem to grasp the fact that Mikey feels bad about nominating Sara. Rex acknowledges that he doesn't care about hurting her feelings because she won £25,000.

Clip #3 - Mikey says Rex controls the House.

Rex makes Sara feel bad again. Interesting dialogue here.

Mikey: "I think you said you blame Sara if Darnell goes."

Rex: "I said 'Do you think people will blame you if Darnell went?' Yeah sure Rex, as clip 1 above shows you actually implied Sara would be directly responsible if Darnell went. This to me is bullying of Sara and I would like producers to speak to this guy again.

Mikey then says Rex was grinding her down and harping on. Sara replies, "Exactly." She adds, "You're taking it to that extra level."

Rex walks off in a huff and Lisa adds that she thinks the way he has spoken to Sara, Rachel and other women in the house has been wrong.

Clip # 4 - Mikey owns Rex

This is the clip posted by sharpshooter where Mikey calmly and astutely shows Rex to be talking out of his arse and has him backtracking.

If one looks at all these clips it is clear who the one in the wrong is and it damn sure isn't Mikey. Rex's behaviour is disgraceful and even Sara said so.

I wonder what BB bosses make of Sara herself saying Rex is taking things too far and to 'the extra level'.

I'll leave others to make their own minds up. How anyone could blame Mikey is beyond me. Fair play to the chap for standing up to that bully.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    To be honest it looked like she wrote "rex" and scribbled it out twice before deciding that she couldnt nominate anyone else.

Well that would fit as she never nominated him before.

Well that would fit as she never nominated him before.

Yeah I think so. The scribbles were small so it was either Rex, Kat or Sara. I'd go with Rex tbh.

I really think too much is being made of the "look".

I wonder if there is gonna be a big Kat backlash now because she gave Rachel the evil eye!

I wonder if there is gonna be a big Kat backlash now because she gave Rachel the evil eye!

Probably.

Such an over-reaction tbh.

• Advertisement

"Look at that, that's sheer guilt on Mikey's mind! Sheer guilt...for nominating her."

Rex stirs things up this time with Sara by suggesting Darnell has left Big Brother because of her.

Mikey then says he feels bad about nominating Sara. She says she knows he does but that Rex and Mo don't care about it. Then Rex chimes in with...

Rex: "Oh yeah Mikey you care so much you nominated her yourself. You are full of sh*t. YOU NOMINATED HER YOURSELF!"

Rex can't seem to grasp the fact that Mikey feels bad about nominating Sara. Rex acknowledges that he doesn't care about hurting her feelings because she won £25,000.

Rex: "I said 'Do you think people will blame you if Darnell went?' Yeah sure Rex, as clip 1 above shows you actually implied Sara would be directly responsible if Darnell went. This to me is bullying of Sara and I would like producers to speak to this guy again.

Mikey then says Rex was grinding her down and harping on. Sara replies, "Exactly." She adds, "You're taking it to that extra level."

Rex walks off in a huff and Lisa adds that she thinks the way he has spoken to Sara, Rachel and other women in the house has been wrong.

This is the clip posted by sharpshooter where Mikey calmly and astutely shows Rex to be talking out of his arse and has him backtracking.

If one looks at all these clips it is clear who the one in the wrong is and it damn sure isn't Mikey. Rex's behaviour is disgraceful and even Sara said so.

I wonder what BB bosses make of Sara herself saying Rex is taking things too far and to 'the extra level'.

I'll leave others to make their own minds up. How anyone could blame Mikey is beyond me. Fair play to the chap for standing up to that bully.

l made up my mind about Rex , this is the person who doesen't condone bullying.
    Funny thing that , but l suppose bullies never think they are in the wrong.

Why dont you add on the last piece of dialogue, its clearly a windup its starts giving him stick about not giving him anything.

I think thats a fair essesment to say that one of the main reason he would leave the house is over the way things have gone down between them two.

That comment he made i think he was referring to a different time they spoke about it.

Sara has said herself so this isnt me saying it that she knew that Rex was joking but she didnt know what to make of Darnell.

Probably.

Such an over-reaction tbh.

You mean Kats reaction or Rachels? I dont see why thou it wasnt that bad, a look of shock because she didnt think Rachel would ever nominate Rex becasue by all accounts if Rachel said it herself that she likes Rex.

All of a sudden its like she is the worst in the world now like she backstabbed "The Rachel" or something it just seems funny.

You mean Kats reaction or Rachels? I dont see why thou it wasnt that bad, a look of shock because she didnt think Rachel would ever nominate Rex becasue by all accounts if Rachel said it herself that she likes Rex.

All of a sudden its like she is the worst in the world now like she backstabbed "The Rachel" or something it just seems funny.

I mean the public reaction to it.

I agree. It's kind of sad though. It's like people are so quick to jump on it because there is no way someone could be as nice as Kat comes across. Ironically the person who received this evil eye of true colours is someone who also faced the disbelief of the public as to her true personality.

short reply. ur talking balls.
    Rex was guilt tripping and winding sarah up cos he KNEW darnell wasnt leaving, he was trying to hold back a laugh, as was mo.

And Mikey was trying to make out that it was worse that rex nominated sarah than he did. he's a hypocrite, and his "cos ur selfish" line proves it. if he isnt there to win the show, he should leave before the final, to give one more person a chance of making it. He's full of sh1te.

No , no Kat backlash , she goes on about loyalty to her friends and gets upset because one of them nominated the other, that is not being loyal herself to Rachel.
    And Tyler it is not because it was Rachel ,
    l would feel the same if it was whoever had been friends with her for that length of time.;)

l made up my mind about Rex , this is the person who doesen't condone bullying.
    Funny thing that , but l suppose bullies never think they are in the wrong.

It's a disgrace. I have written a complaint to Channel 4.
    Sara has said herself so this isnt me saying it that she knew that Rex was joking but she didnt know what to make of Darnell.

Um this happened today. That's what makes it worse. This has happened AFTER Rex has been warned about his behaviour.

No , no Kat backlash , she goes on about loyalty to her friends and gets upset because one of them nominated the other, that is not being loyal herself to Rachel.
    And Tyler it is not because it was Rachel ,
    l would feel the same if it was whoever had been friends with her for that length of time.;)

Ah but the thing is, as far as Kat knew Rachel was friends with Rex. She never indicated otherwise, so it could be seen as a disloyalty to Kat. Rachel has said repeatedly that she likes Rex so it's not that surprising that Kat would be shocked that Rachel nominated him.

Edit: just to clarify when I say "seen as a disloyalty to Kat" I don't mean that Rachel was being disloyal to Kat, but that Kat might see Rachel as being disloyal to Rex who Rachel called a friend.

zuroph wrote: »
    short reply. ur talking balls.
    Rex was guilt tripping and winding sarah up cos he KNEW darnell wasnt leaving, he was trying to hold back a laugh, as was mo.

I am talking facts. Please don't engage in insults. Rex told her that Darnell had brought in photos of family with him and had gone. There was genuine concern he had left.
    zuroph wrote:
    And Mikey was trying to make out that it was worse that rex nominated sarah than he did. he's a hypocrite, and his "cos ur selfish" line proves it. if he isnt there to win the show, he should leave before the final, to give one more person a chance of making it. He's full of sh1te.

Mikey was right. I don't think Mikey would hurt people who feel close to him and vote on a tactical basis just to save his own skin. He has said before he is not bothered if he makes the final or not.

Of course no surprsie you stick up for Rex, suroph. I suspected you would be unable to view the footage dispassioantely and objectively.

• Advertisement

Yeah I think so. The scribbles were small so it was either Rex, Kat or Sara. I'd go with Rex tbh.

I really think too much is being made of the "look".

The " look " was enough to cause Rachel to say " lm sorry Kat , please don't look at me like that ".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement