Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Darnell's quit U-turn

FED-UP Darnell was on the verge of quitting before desperate producers talked him down.

Pals feared the albino had gone this morning after he vanished for over two hours.

It is believed the rapper had been in an emergency meeting where he was convinced not to storm out.

He has been embroiled in a bullying scandal after calling Sara a “sl*t”.

Darnell told chums he had been on the brink of walking out – but realised his life is empty outside the house.

He said: “I realised if I leave, nothing would've changed the way I feel.

“I've nothing outside to change the way I feel.”

Earlier, chef Rex thought he had fled – and blamed Aussie babe Sara.

He said: “Last night he said he was feeling so bad about everything that's happened to him.

“He said one of the biggest points is that he spoke to Sara about a conversation and she didn't even remember it.”

Thousands of viewers complained that he’d abused Sara after branding her a “sl*t” and an “ugly bitch”.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1618546.ece

As I said not balls but facts.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I mean the public reaction to it.

I agree. It's kind of sad though. It's like people are so quick to jump on it because there is no way someone could be as nice as Kat comes across. Ironically the person who received this evil eye of true colours is someone who also faced the disbelief of the public as to her true personality.

True.
    No , no Kat backlash , she goes on about loyalty to her friends and gets upset because one of them nominated the other, that is not being loyal herself to Rachel.
    And Tyler it is not because it was Rachel ,
    l would feel the same if it was whoever had been friends with her for that length of time.;)

I just find it strange and this isnt directed at you but just in general that one cross word or arguement or disagrement between the two of them and its like she has done a dis-service to Rachel and then people want to seem to jump on that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

The " look " was enough to cause Rachel to say " lm sorry Kat , please don't look at me like that ".

Yup, and thats just Rachel tbh. She didn't want to be nominating at all much less in public like that where she knew people would be upset. She sat there and repeatedly said I can't do it, I can't do it. She was obviously very uncomfortable with the situation, as they probably all were, except Rex of course :)

Of course no surprsie you stick up for Rex, suroph. I suspected you would be unable to view the footage dispassioantely and objectively.

With all due respect MNG, you've hated Rex from the moment he started winding up Rachel so you may not be entirely unbiased yourself here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

I am talking facts. Please don't engage in insults. Rex told her that Darnell had brought in photos of family with him and had gone. There was genuine concern he had left.
    Theres no insult there. I said what ur saying is balls. No, he didnt know what darnell had with him, he was just winding her up.

Mikey was right. I don't think Mikey would hurt people who feel close to him and vote on a tactical basis just to save his own skin. He has said before he is not bothered if he makes the final or not.

Of course no surprsie you stick up for Rex, suroph. I suspected you would be unable to view the footage dispassioantely and objectively.
    I've watched all the footage. and i admitted he made rex backtrack on the "did darnell or rex say it" thing, but to try and create tension between sara and rex by talkin about the nomination WHEN he had done it himself is laughable. regardless of whether he knew her or not. Rex was open and honest, and sarah accepted his reasons, as they were nothing personal. Mikey on the other hand, with a week to go, cant help but try make EVERYTHING personal. Theres two sides to everything, and i worry for how much time uv dedicated to hating rex. complaining to channel 4?! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

As I said not balls but facts.
    from the reliable source "The Sun" .
    yip, they're not biased at all. :rolleyes:

Um this happened today. That's what makes it worse. This has happened AFTER Rex has been warned about his behaviour.

Are you talking about the fact that she said "took it to far"

With all due respect MNG, you've hated Rex from the moment he started winding up Rachel so you may not be entirely unbiased yourself here.

Not wound up Rachel but BULLIED Rachel and when Rex was being bullied by the Whisper Club I was firmly on his side. I detest bullying in all forms. Wrong is wrong.
    zuroph wrote:
    Theres no insult there. I said what ur saying is balls. No, he didnt know what darnell had with him, he was just winding her up.[/QUOTE

That's fair enough man. I'm just saying I would like this to be debated and not turn into a slanging match.
    zuroph wrote:
    I've watched all the footage. and i admitted he made rex backtrack on the "did darnell or rex say it" thing, but to try and create tension between sara and rex by talkin about the nomination WHEN he had done it himself is laughable. regardless of whether he knew her or not. Rex was open and honest, and sarah accepted his reasons, as they were nothing personal. Mikey on the other hand, with a week to go, cant help but try make EVERYTHING personal. Theres two sides to everything, and i worry for how much time uv dedicated to hating rex. complaining to channel 4?!

If you watched Clip 1 you'd see who started stirring things up and it wasn't Mikey.
    zuroph wrote:
    yip, they're not biased at all.:rolleyes:

Oh I see it must be a conspiracy.

I'm talking about the fact he distressed her when he was told he was being monitored by BB.

With regards to what Rex said to Sara about Darnell leaving:

Are they not allowed to talk about things like that it would be a pretty big incident in the house so of coarse they are gonna talk about stuff that is relevant to whats going on there, Rex didnt raise his voice or scream or shout at Sara about it they were just conversing about it, he is just expressing his opinion like we all do here everyday.

this smacks of the "convenient editing" from the other day. out of context evidence arguments are automatic fail

• Advertisement

He bullied Rachel and when Rex was being bullied by the Whisper Club I was firmly on his side. I detest bullying in all forms. Wrong is wrong.
    zuroph wrote:
    Theres no insult there. I said what ur saying is balls. No, he didnt know what darnell had with him, he was just winding her up.[/QUOTE

That's fair enough man. I'm just saying I would like this to be debated and not turn into a slanging match.
    zuroph wrote:
    I've watched all the footage. and i admitted he made rex backtrack on the "did darnell or rex say it" thing, but to try and create tension between sara and rex by talkin about the nomination WHEN he had done it himself is laughable. regardless of whether he knew her or not. Rex was open and honest, and sarah accepted his reasons, as they were nothing personal. Mikey on the other hand, with a week to go, cant help but try make EVERYTHING personal. Theres two sides to everything, and i worry for how much time uv dedicated to hating rex. complaining to channel 4?!

If you watched Clip 1 you'd see who started stirring things up and it wasn't Mikey.
    zuroph wrote:

Oh I see it must be a conspiracy.

I'm talking about the fact he distressed her when he was told he was being monitored by BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Why was Mario not slaughtered for bullying Kat?
    Why were the many who name called Mo 'greedy' not warned for bullying?
    Why were Luke and Lisa not punished for bullying Kat?
    Why single out Rex and Darnell?

He bullied Rachel and when Rex was being bullied by the Whisper Club I was firmly on his side. I detest bullying in all forms.
    zuroph wrote:

That's fair enough. I'm just saying I would actually like this to be debated and not turn into a slanging match.
    zuroph wrote:

zuroph wrote:

Oh so The Sun made it up?

Why was Mario not slaughtered for bullying Kat?
    Why were the many who name called Mo 'greedy' not warned for bullying?
    Why were Luke and Lisa not punished for bullying Kat?

He bullied Rachel and when Rex was being bullied by the Whisper Club I was firmly on his side. I detest bullying in all forms.
    zuroph wrote:

That's fair enough. I'm just saying I would actually like this to be debated and not turn into a slanging match.
    zuroph wrote:

zuroph wrote:

Oh so The Sun made it up yes?

zuroph wrote:
    Theres no insult there. I said what ur saying is balls. No, he didnt know what darnell had with him, he was just winding her up.

That's fair enough. It's just I would actually like this to be debated and not turn into a slanging match.
    zuroph wrote:

If you watched Clip 1 you'd see who started stirring things up and it wasn't Mikey. ;)
    zuroph wrote:

He distressed her when he was told he was being monitored by BB.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Ah but the thing is, as far as Kat knew Rachel was friends with Rex. She never indicated otherwise, so it could be seen as a disloyalty to Kat. Rachel has said repeatedly that she likes Rex so it's not that surprising that Kat would be shocked that Rachel nominated him.

Edit: just to clarify when I say "seen as a disloyalty to Kat" I don't mean that Rachel was being disloyal to Kat, but that Kat might see Rachel as being disloyal to Rex who Rachel called a friend.

My take on that would be that Kat should have known
    that Rachel must have had a reason.
    Why not give her the benifit of the doubt untill she knew why.
    Do you mean that she knew Rex would not hold it against her.:)

Why was Mario not warned about bullying Kat and Belinda?
    Why were Lisa and Luke not repremanded for bullying Kat?
    Why were the majority of the group not warned for name calling Mo 'greedy'

Why were Lisa and Luke not repremanded for bullying Kat?

zuroph wrote:

That's fair enough. It's just I would actually like this to be debated and not turn into a slanging match.
    zuroph wrote:

If you watch Clip 1 you'll see who started stirring things up and it wasn't Mikey. ;)
    zuroph wrote:

• Advertisement

'Winding up?' He bullied Rachel and when Rex was being bullied by the Whisper Club I was firmly on his side. I detest bullying in all forms.
    zuroph wrote:

zuroph wrote:

If you watch Clip 1 you'll see who started stirring things up and it wasn't Mikey. ;)
    zuroph wrote:

I cant post!

Why were Lisa and Luke not reprimanded for bullying Kat?
    [FONT=Lucida Handwriting, Cursive][/FONT]

If Rachel behaved in this kind of behaviour I would not defend it so I feel I am being unbiased.
    zuroph wrote:

zuroph wrote:

If you watched Clip 1 you'd see who started stirring things up and it wasn't Mikey. ;)
    zuroph wrote:

I lost a post there so I will say this...

At Chinafoot...

If Rachel behaved as Rex has behaved I would not defend it.

At zuroph...

If you watch the first clip you'll see Rex trying to annoy Mikey so how you can blame Mikey in all this...well, I know why you do it but I still find it a joke. PS I don't think The Sun made up the story.

At tyler...

I'm talking about mainly clip 3.

I lost a post there so I will say this

If Rachel behaved as Rex has behaved I would not defend it. If you watch the first clip you'll see Rex trying to annoy Mikey.

I lost a post there so all I'll say is if Rachel behaved the way Rex has been behaving I wouldn't condone it.

Also it is clear Rex has been stirring all day and he started things with Mikey.

There seems to be a database problem so all the posts aren't showing up.

MNG, I disagree that Rex bulllied Rachel. Rachel, it would seem, also disagrees as she has repeatedly said that she considers Rex a friend and that she likes him. You think you're unbiased, others may disagree. It's not the end of the world.

There seems to be a database error happening at the moment so we can't see our posts, but I think they are being posted. If you've posted on it but can't see it, click on your profile and go to "find more posts by" and you'll see them.

Probably best not to keep trying until it comes back.

• Advertisement

lol!:D

I've really made my point - my post is up 3 or 4 times on my profile but still error in the thread, oh well will fix it if it gets sorted:p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement