Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Hehe, I'm sure JBoyle will be delighted with all the cleaning up he'll have to do :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Kat is whinging again, Darnell just told her it was wrong that Rachel felt she had to apologise for nominating Rex, now she has something to cry about.:rolleyes: Now Darnell is talking to himself at the sink. Think he was right this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if my PC was messed up. :D

Thanks for the info. I was wondering if my PC was messed up. :D

Heh, no worries.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

As anybody else noticed that mouth thing Sara does? I remember Mo said something about it in a show last week and i had never noticed it before and now i do.

• Advertisement

Is anyone able to get into that thread yet? I'm still having trouble. :(

Nope still no joy yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

l cant get into any threads except this one and Darnell's:confused:
    Cant even view BB Forum. 11.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

im I all alone in here?!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭jiminywimilybob

If you can see this message, this thread is fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

post while you are watching thread...
    attachment.php?attachmentid=113305&d=1208992571

or is it just me?...

Epic fail.

epic-fail.jpg

Guys Sharpshooter can't even view the forum... any thoughts?

kerash wrote: »
    Guys Sharpshooter can't even view the forum... any thoughts?

I'm PMing her at the minute. She may need to just clear her cache.

Im 99% sure its a problem on boards side.

Ok, I'm not very techy... but losing SS is the most epic-est fail of all!:p

Im 99% sure its a problem on boards side.

Yep, but everyone else can still view the forum and threads. Bit odd for it to just affect one person.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Yep, but everyone else can still view the forum and threads. Bit odd for it to just affect one person.

I dont know what way it is effecting her, has she said to you what problem she is having? As far as i know its just the post while your watching thread that i cant post in. Is that the main problem most people are having?

The database error is probably something to do with the directory were its linked to.

• Advertisement

I dont know what way it is effecting her, has she said to you what problem she is having? As far as i know its just the post while your watching thread that i cant post in. Is that the main problem most people are having?

The database error is probably something to do with the directory were its linked to.

Sharpshooter is only able to view this thread and the Darnell thread. She can't see anything else and is having problems accessing the overall forum.

Just checking.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Sharpshooter is only able to view this thread and the Darnell thread. She can't see anything else and is having problems accessing the overall forum.
    I can view everything I opened, I can't post on 'while you're watching' thread either but have posted successfully on a couple of others. It must be the site. Maybe some people are having more problems than others. Hope it clears up soon.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I can view everything I opened, I can't post on 'while you're watching' thread either but have posted successfully on a couple of others. It must be the site.

Yep I think this is the issue for most people here. Odd that SS is having extra hassle.

Guys, is everyone happy to use this thread for discussion this evening? SharpshooterH is having problems with the other threads.

Mikey, while he can be funny, seriously needs to get over the Rex stuff. I agree with Rex in that Mikey is being a hypocrite. He nominated her too.

I wonder is the lack of ciggies getting to Rex? That's what started him off. It's amazing how nobody answers him back. I certainly would have an answer for him. I could see myself enjoying his company 90% of the time but I defo wouldn't just sit there and let him speak to me like that. Once I knew he was being serious... and he was there now with Sara and Mikey -I'd tell him to shut the f*ck up, cameras or no cameras. Then ten minutes later it'd all be forgotten about. We'd be sitting outside in the ashtray and I'd be saying.'wtf Rex, you're an asshole today. Who p*ssed in your cornflakes?'

Sara did go outside and finish his cigarette after he was winding her up. She only got snotty with Rex after Mikey got his spoke in. Now all of a sudden he's been bullying her and she doen't "like him at all". Silly girl.

Also, why should Rex apologise for nominating Sara? 4 other people nominated her! Mikey's full of shít.

Sara did go out for a cigarette with him after what he said to her.

• Advertisement

She needs to go. If she's going to be so easily swayed by Mikey then there's no point in her being there. Listening to Mikey shouting over everyone is just boring.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement