Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Mikey looked bad there in my opinion when he said he didn't like Rex so he wanted all convince the other housemates what he was like. That's not right. Not everyone dislikes him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ann22 wrote: »
    Mikey looked bad there in my opinion when Mikey said he didn't like Rex so he wanted all convince the other housemates what he was like. That's not right. Not everyone dislikes him.

Agreed and I'm glad Kat stood up to Mikey and said she disagrees because everyone has different experiences with people.

Have to laugh at them going on about the money. Anyone in there would have loved that money, at least Rex and Mo were honest enough to say they were gutted they didn't win it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

ok , thanks everyone 1.gifbut you have all been very good.:)
    l can post in here but am playing catch up at the min.
    So why is most of the focus on Rex and Mikey , seem's a shame for the two who are up to have their last night hijacked.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I love the fact that Rex is blaming Sara for Big Brother reprimanding him and she just sits there and takes it. Frustrating.

So he's bullying her but she'll happily go out for a smoke with him? I love her reaction when he asked her out for his last one "thought you didn't have any left?" I would have told her to go jump.

• Advertisement

Caderyn wrote: »
    I love the fact that Rex is blaming Sara for Big Brother reprimanding him and she just sits there and takes it. Frustrating.

She said "what are you blaming me for?!" and he laughed and said "I'm not blaming you, I'm just telling you." She fully accepted that until Mikey got in her ear. The majority of what Rex says is done with a grin on his face.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 749 ✭✭✭niallk

Has anyone noticed that 95% of Darnelle's sentences start with the word "I"?

Rex made a good point there. Mikey can't see his facial expressions to judge whether he means what he says. Granted he was mean there with Sara but most of the time when he says something smart, he is only joking. What's going on with Mo, he's really turned against Sara hasn't he? Is he mad with frustration as well as Darnell?

Oh my. Didn't expect that.

That grin makes me want to punch him (Rex that is!). He's a smarmy bully. Hope his hearing is damaged with the force of the BOOs on eviction night. :mad:

• Advertisement

Prepare for all the Lisaisms.:D
    Should be a good interview.

Don't think I'll bother watching the interview. Can't listen to her.

Lisa is no loss. She just sits there with that silly grin on her face all day talking rubbish about bumblebees. (they're KILLERS)

I also can't bear the possibility of another appearance of tan-tastic musclehead Mario. *shudder*

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Don't think I'll bother watching the interview. Can't listen to her.

Dunno if I can either. Is it worth putting myself through listening to her horrible monotone voice to see if she'll make one of her classic stupid, corny, boastful comments. Jeez!!!!(ie. '14.0000 people saw him on thee Ant and Dec' That just turned my stomach).:rolleyes:What's the story with her and Mario anyway? They are so alike!!! Both orange, mad into their bodies, think they know everything and have done everything. Boy is she strong though. Did anyone notice her carrying Sara around on her back last night?! Feck! I couldn't carry a child around like that. What a horse of a woman!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

ok , thanks everyone 1.gifbut you have all been very good.:)
    l can post in here but am playing catch up at the min.
    So why is most of the focus on Rex and Mikey , seem's a shame for the two who are up to have their last night hijacked.

Yay! ss is back!
    Double YAY! Lisa is out!:D

Woo-hoo, Lisa's gone!!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

52% of the vote according to DS... very close

Thanks Kerash , glad she is out and there had better be a 14.gifthere to meet her , thats the part of the interview l'd love to see.:D
    Did you catch BBLB tonight , Mario hogging air time again

8.gifl was :eek::o:eek::o just looking at him.

didn't see bblb and thank god for small mercies if he was on it:p
    loving your work btw!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Lisa's out. At least she now get exfoliated again - she didn't exfoliate much since Mario left!

I find Rex interesting, funny, entertaining and remarkable mature for his tender years. Mikey is 9 / 10 years older and not nearly so mature..... and he moans all the time.

What is she like.:eek::D

I have never seen an outfit quite like Lisas:eek::confused:...
    Great reception tho, hmm the crowd this year have been interesting and Davina with baloons? wtf?
    Another gushing interview I presume - might be a laugh tho!
    Please god we wont have to endure much of him...

She has no facial expressions at all! When Davina just asked her why didn't stick up for Sara she just stared blankly before she answered.

kerash wrote: »
    I have never seen an outfit quite like Lisas:eek::confused:...
    Great reception tho, hmm the crowd this year have been interesting and Davina with baloons? wtf?
    Another gushing interview I presume - might be a laugh tho!
    Please god we wont have to endure much of him...

3.gif2.gif

Davina greets Lisa.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's vote to win already then. Shame that we can't have our say. :(

Yeah, it's annoying we can't vote. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

3.gif2.gif

Davina greets Lisa.:rolleyes:

Hahahahahaha
    :D

Lisa is great though
    So cooky and weird and great stories.

It's vote to win already then. Shame that we can't have our say. :(

Was thinking that myself , l would love to know if it would have been so close with the lrish vote included.:)

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    She has no facial expressions at all! When Davina just asked her why didn't stick up for Sara she just stared blankly before she answered.
    I know! She was like "What? Yesterday? Uh, I don't remember..." :rolleyes:
    She has trained a hundred guinea pigs though. :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement