Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

If I happen to be heading up to Newry over the weekend will I be able to vote?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Caderyn wrote: »
    I know! She was like "What? Yesterday? Uh, I don't remember..." :rolleyes:
    She has trained a hundred guinea pigs though. :D

101 , dont forget Mario.:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa!!!!

Jeeze , Davina would want to cop on to herself.:rolleyes:
    Whats come over her , she didn't even do that with Dermo.:eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann22 wrote: »
    If I happen to be heading up to Newry over the weekend will I be able to vote?

No Ann, don't think so - although Northern Ireland is part of the UK, it is part of the landmass of Ireland. Think you'd have to go to mainland UK.

Loving Lisa saying she had "mastered the art of fashion" - purleeze - that outfit was eeeerm, interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Betting market has been turned upside down by the applause for Sara in the interview room.

Latest Betfair odds.
    Michael 5/4.
    Rachel 7/2.
    Sara 9/2.
    Rex 12/1.
    Darnell 30/1.
    Kat 40/1.
    Mo 150/1.

Mikey still looks an unlikely winner to me, he polls poorly and seems to be everyones 2nd or 3rd favourite housemate (and I don't believe in the 'Scottish vote' theory).

Rachel polls well but I'm not convinced it'll translate into people voting for her.

Sara has peaked a week too early in my view.

Rex has strong support, but I think its mainly in a category (20-40 yearold male) that won't bother voting. And he's too likely to get into a silly argument next Wednesday or Thursday night.

Darnell has probably crossed the Rubicon, but he's the sort of guy people really want to like, so if he puts in a flawless week he could make a late surge.

Kat and Mo tough to make a case for.

I still havn't a bloody clue. On the grounds that she is unlikely to put a foot wrong, then Rachel at 7/2 for me, with a saver on Darnell.

Alice1 wrote: »
    No Ann, don't think so - although Northern Ireland is part of the UK, it is part of the landmass of Ireland. Think you'd have to go to mainland UK.

Loving Lisa saying she had "mastered the art of fashion" - purleeze - that outfit was eeeerm, interesting.
    Darn! My phone changes from 02 to Vodafone Uk (I think) when I cross the border so I was hoping it'd work.:(

A hamper of alcohol has been given to the housemates - I predict a row.....

Ann22 wrote: »
    Darn! My phone changes from 02 to Vodafone Uk (I think) when I cross the border so I was hoping it'd work.:(

Ann, I'm not sure but as far as I know all calls from Ireland are blocked. However, if you are over the border you could certainly try. (Be aware that it will be expensive to call on your mobile)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Betting market has been turned upside down by the applause for Sara in the interview room.

Latest Betfair odds.
    Michael 5/4.
    Rachel 7/2.
    Sara 9/2.
    Rex 12/1.
    Darnell 30/1.
    Kat 40/1.
    Mo 150/1.

Mikey still looks an unlikely winner to me, he polls poorly and seems to be everyones 2nd or 3rd favourite housemate (and I don't believe in the 'Scottish vote' theory).

Rachel polls well but I'm not convinced it'll translate into people voting for her.

Sara has peaked a week too early in my view.

Rex has strong support, but I think its mainly in a category (20-40 yearold male) that won't bother voting. And he's too likely to get into a silly argument next Wednesday or Thursday night.

Darnell has probably crossed the Rubicon, but he's the sort of guy people really want to like, so if he puts in a flawless week he could make a late surge.

Kat and Mo tough to make a case for.

I still havn't a bloody clue. On the grounds that she is unlikely to put a foot wrong, then Rachel at 7/2 for me, with a saver on Darnell.

I agree with a lot of your thoughts and it does seem a lot of punters are putting quite a bit of money on Sara over recent events.

I think Darnell, Kat and Mo are out of it.

I think Sara might suffer due to the fact she's already won a cash amount and I can't see her sustaining popularity unless she ends up on the receiving end of another Darnell/Rex tirade.

Rex is a bit of wildcard in the equation as he tops every poll for the most unpopular housemate and yet seems to have quite a crazy cult following. I think he has a good chance of a top 3 finish.

Rachel I think will get a considerable degree of support. Whether it's enough to carry her to the final remains to be seen but I think she will just about make it.

Mikey to me looks like he'll have just about to take it.

Will be very interesting though and it looks like a very open race this year.

• Advertisement

Darnell just said to Sara 'when you sleep I'm going to play soggy biscuit with you'.:eek: Yuck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Jeeze , Davina would want to cop on to herself.:rolleyes:
    Whats come over her , she didn't even do that with Dermo.:eek::D

Ha I presume you're on about her jumping on your man :eek:
    Pretty shocking, she is always so reserved!
    I don't think I will like her on BM next week. She isn't the usual BM presenter. I probably wont watch it actually!

She must have read the threads about the bin bag clothes, the dress tonight didn't appear at all bin baggy!!!!!

Sara all flirty again with Darnell. Rex giving out about it. Says Sara reacts to male attention differently than the other girls and Darnell reads too much into it.

I expect this week Sara will act friendly once more with Darnell and Rex which is why I don't see her popularity levels remaining high.

Ann, I'm not sure but as far as I know all calls from Ireland are blocked. However, if you are over the border you could certainly try. (Be aware that it will be expensive to call on your mobile)
    I'm in a thing that its €20 a month for unlimited free texts so my credit builds up. At the minute I can spare a few votes. I'll give it a go if I venture up.

Yep, Sara is at it again. Can she just not help herself or whah?

ok lads and lasses , don't think l will be back.
    Cant seem to clear cache.
    This seems to be the last Thread l can post in so it really isn't worth hanging around in user control panel for someone to post, ( thats the only way l have of seeing a thread ).
    5.gif.

Ah no!!:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(It might be alright tomorrow.

This seems to be the last Thread l can post in so it really isn't worth hanging around in user control panel for someone to post, ( thats the only way l have of seeing a thread ).
    5.gif.

Have you spoken to a mod or anything? Give them a PM.

5.gif.

Now l can't even get in to control panel.
    Miss you all already. SS.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

Ohh nooooo what's going on with sharpshooterH?
    Someone fill me in.
    We need him/her here :eek:

Oh for goodness sake, what message is Sara trying to communicate? She is all over Darnell like a rash. Trouble ahead

Oh for goodness sake, what message is Sara trying to communicate? She is all over Darnell like a rash. Trouble ahead

Ruining her chances me thinks.

I expect this week Sara will act friendly once more with Darnell and Rex which is why I don't see her popularity levels remaining high.
    On the ball. She is behaving like a shameless hussy in the pool. I feel like puking!:eek:

Ruining her chances me thinks.

Agreed MNG - so I'm not imagining things. It looks like the others are cringing.

And what's with Mikey sitting on the edge with the blanky over his face?

Sara fans are tearing their hair out on the DS forum over what she's doing. I don't know if she's drunk or what but this doesn't help her image with the public when she's been saying for a while now she doesn't want to lead Darnell on.

And Darnell's bad behaviour could well end up being forgotten as people may start to pity him. I know she's drunk but in all honesty, how could you be all over someone like that if you weren't in some way attracted to them. No way does she fancy him so what is she at?!!!!:mad: Mad as a brush though I know Darnell is but it's not fair doing that to him.

It's very surprising alright. I never thought she would go back to doing this sort of thing again. It will be interesting to see if this makes the highlights show.

They did get alcohol earlier - but even if she is tipsy, her behaviour is positively shameless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Latest Betfair odds.
    Michael 5/4.
    Rachel 7/2.
    Sara 9/2.
    Rex 12/1.
    Darnell 30/1.
    Kat 40/1.
    Mo 150/1.

Two hours later and it all change, Sara out to 8/1, Rachel a shade below 3/1, and Darnell halved in price into 16/1. (I'm not watching live feed, but presumably he's taking the Sara thing well at the moment).

Very volatile market (like the house I guess).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement