Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Sara swinging from dicks again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

(I'm not watching live feed, but presumably he's taking the Sara thing well at the moment).

Yeeees, Armani, I thnk we can safely say Darnell was indeed taking the Sara thing well at that time ;). How either or both of them feel this morning is an entirely different matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Wow have alot of reading to do as i was out lastnight im just getting around to all this now.

Mikey really annoyed the hell out of me from lastnights episode, his hatred for Rex is mad and then i didnt like the way it seemed like he was licking up to Sara.

What was up with Sara saying she didnt get a smoke off Rex short attention span i reckon.

Crazy that Lisa went i thought it was going to be tight but that Sara would go but i do like surprises!

ok lads and lasses , don't think l will be back.
    Cant seem to clear cache.
    This seems to be the last Thread l can post in so it really isn't worth hanging around in user control panel for someone to post, ( thats the only way l have of seeing a thread ).
    5.gif.

Have you tried using a differnt browser, like firefox or safari?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Have you tried using a differnt browser, like firefox or safari?
    I don't know if she's even going to be reading these posts, you could try sending her a pm. She might get that.:)

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    I don't know if she's even going to be reading these posts, you could try sending her a pm. She might get that.:)

Yeah i had just figured that after i posted it so i sent her one awhile ago. She just got back to me there said its still fcuked for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Thanks Ann & tyler , yes l can post in here :D
    and any Threads l posted in before.
    But not any l haven't subscribed to already , so apologies
    if anyone has started new threads hope you understand
    why l can't contribute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Thanks Ann & tyler , yes l can post in here :D
    and any Threads l posted in before.
    But not any l haven't subscribed to already , so apologies
    if anyone has started new threads hope you understand
    why l can't contribute.

Thats nuts. I'd say post in the Helpdesk if you haven't already.

How did Rachel not get that joke:confused: Like duh!!:rolleyes:

How did Rachel not get that joke:confused: Like duh!!:rolleyes:

Rach not getting it made me laugh more than what he said.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Rach not getting it made me laugh more than what he said.:D

+1. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

OMG DARNELL
    HAHAHAHAHA
    How embarasing!
    Sara must be really drunk?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Poor Darnell, I love how they all act like cheeky school children now.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Does anyone else get the impression that Rachel hasn't got a clue what's going on? :confused:

Caderyn wrote: »
    Poor Darnell, I love how they all act like cheeky school children now.

Yeah , l agree , lt is great to see them having a laugh and getting on.

Kat wasn't holding back was she? Talking about the shape of Darnell's lollipop. She seems fairly uninhibited with willy talk on camera with the whole country watching. Maybe massage therapists are like that.;)

Lovin' Kat on tonight's highlights.

When Rex said to her "You don't have to sing at every opportunity" she said "You have arrogance - I have sing - I don't stop you arrogance so don't stop me sing" - or words to that effect.

Describing Darnell's erm... person - "I saw like real lollipop - with Chupa-Chupa top"

Yea, I thought Rachel seemed unaware too.

Caderyn wrote: »
    Does anyone else get the impression that Rachel hasn't got a clue what's going on? :confused:
    I think she does but isn't comfortable with the old dirty talk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

what is sara doing ,she can't be that drunk.

did none else pull her aside and tell to stay away from him.

their a another fight brewing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I reckon Sara's getting cocky (pun definitely not intended) now that she stayed over Lisa.

Hopefully she'll get a rude awakening on Tuesday.

• Advertisement

She wasn't that drunk. I suspect she was letting on. I know a girl that goes on like that after about 2 drinks:rolleyes:. Then she comes over and wraps herself around my hubbie every time I'm looking the other way.(oh i'm soooo drunk!):mad:I was watching live and it looked worse than what was showed tonight. Very suggestive body language and facial expressions.

what is sara doing ,she can't be that drunk.

did none else pull her aside and tell to stay away from him.

their a another fight brewing
    Why though , as Rachel said they are both adults and Sara knew what she was doing as did Darnell , he most certainly is not stupid and the saying " once bitten , twice shy " doesn't seem to be Darnell.:D
    l think along with the High Sara was on from not being evicted and the wine , she was really on an up .Though watching the LF she gave me the impression of the cat that got the cream. Staying over Lisa seemed to have gone to her head,
    Darnell would get no pity if it all goes wrong.
    The poor me Darnell is one l don't want to see back.:)

Ann, I was watching Live Feed too - it was very suggestive - much more so than was shown on highlights.

I'd say he was demented with the urges:o. I know he's no angel but it wasn't fair. She was lying back with her arms above her head.. I don't know if her legs were wrapped around him but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'd say he was demented with the urges:o. I know he's no angel but it wasn't fair.

Am l the only one to find Darnells walk , no Crouch funny.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

she'll regret it in the morning that's what im saying, and she'll have terrible week

Am l the only one to find Darnells walk , no Crouch funny.:o
    It was heartily amusing... :). He walks funny anyway, like a gorilla.

she'll regret it in the morning that's what im saying, and she'll have terrible week
    Chances are she won't regret it, she'l just say something along the lines of 'me and Darnell are just friends-we're the best of mates, we had such fun in the water last night! What?! Why didn't I sleep in his bed??? No way mate!! What kind of a sheila do you take me for?!!! He might've tried to jump on my bones or like touch one of my boobies!':rolleyes:

C4 Website:
    Don't know if you all saw this?

Are Sara and Darnell the real deal? Rex spills...

Rex gave Big Brother his damning opinion on the Darnell and Sara situation this morning - but then pulled a U-turn in a chat with Mohamed later on. "It was rather surprising watching Darnell and Sara get close last night," he pondered in the Diary Room. "I feel that they have done this before and then they fell out, and now they're doing it again."

"Sara and Darnell are both a bit complicated, especially Darnell," he continued thoughtfully.
    "I feel that Darnell does really like Sara, but I think Sara only likes him as a friend, as she quite clearly states most of the time. She draws Darnell in too close, and when it hits that certain moment where it turns from friendship into something else, Darnell feels that he's being pushed away, and he gets caught up in her game."
    Rex didn't show much sympathy for Sara. "I think she leads him on the whole time, and I don't think personally that it's fair. I feel that it's probably going to end in tears again."

In the Garden a mere 10 minutes later, Rex seemed to have decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.
    "Why do you think she's doing it?" he asked Mohamed.
    "She probably wants some air time," suggested Mohamed.
    "I just believe that she's having fun and Darnell reads into it too much," replied Rex charitably. "We never know though. We don't know what's going on in her head." "I think she's just using him," grumbled Mohamed.

Rex tutted. "Mo, that's not very nice." So which is it: Sara playing games, or Darnell misreading her friendship?

• Advertisement

C4 Website:
    Don't know if you all saw this?

Are Sara and Darnell the real deal? Rex spills...

Rex gave Big Brother his damning opinion on the Darnell and Sara situation this morning - but then pulled a U-turn in a chat with Mohamed later on. "It was rather surprising watching Darnell and Sara get close last night," he pondered in the Diary Room. "I feel that they have done this before and then they fell out, and now they're doing it again."

"Sara and Darnell are both a bit complicated, especially Darnell," he continued thoughtfully.
    "I feel that Darnell does really like Sara, but I think Sara only likes him as a friend, as she quite clearly states most of the time. She draws Darnell in too close, and when it hits that certain moment where it turns from friendship into something else, Darnell feels that he's being pushed away, and he gets caught up in her game."
    Rex didn't show much sympathy for Sara. "I think she leads him on the whole time, and I don't think personally that it's fair. I feel that it's probably going to end in tears again."

In the Garden a mere 10 minutes later, Rex seemed to have decided to give her the benefit of the doubt.
    "Why do you think she's doing it?" he asked Mohamed.
    "She probably wants some air time," suggested Mohamed.
    "I just believe that she's having fun and Darnell reads into it too much," replied Rex charitably. "We never know though. We don't know what's going on in her head." "I think she's just using him," grumbled Mohamed.

Rex tutted. "Mo, that's not very nice." So which is it: Sara playing games, or Darnell misreading her friendship?

He says more or less the same thing. He says in the diary room Sara is leading Darnell on and that it's unfair. Later to Mo he's saying she's having fun and Darnell reads too much into it. She is both having fun and leading him on. To Mo he says Darnell reads too much into it and earlier he said Darnell is being drawn into her game (where he reads too much into it)and gets pushed away when he gets to a certain point. However he isn't painting Sara in such a bad light when he's talking to Mo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement