Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

So which is it: Sara playing games, or Darnell misreading her friendship?

After the big fall out they had anyone else would be treading very carefully with Darnell. She's being very unfair to him as he's made it painfully clear that he really likes her. She knows this, she knows how he reacted last time when he felt rejected by her so why on earth is she going down that road again? Sara came out the best from the fallout due to his behaviour afterwards. It was ridiculous, but I think any sympathy people have for her will quickly disappear if it all kicks off again. From what I saw on the live feed there was no misinterpreting her behaviour.

I think she's playing games and is definitely cocky having survived eviction.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Chinafoot wrote: »
    After the big fall out they had anyone else would be treading very carefully with Darnell. She's being very unfair to him as he's made it painfully clear that he really likes her. She knows this, she knows how he reacted last time when he felt rejected by her so why on earth is she going down that road again? Sara came out the best from the fallout due to his behaviour afterwards. It was ridiculous, but I think any sympathy people have for her will quickly disappear if it all kicks off again. From what I saw on the live feed there was no misinterpreting her behaviour.

Even Lisa told her Darnell liked her and was annoyed at his feelings not being returned. The brainless idiot says 'if you like someone you don't treat them like that!' Ffs!! That's the first thing you'd think of in her situation. Was she pretending not to know or was that all bullsh*t?!! I can't believe i was starting to like her.:confused: Remember when he made that comment about the heart on her nightie-and the whole 'nobody ever said anything like that to me before' crap?! Then when she was straddling him on the edge of him bed, bodies pressed together-what a tease!!!I can't believe I'd forgotten all that.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Chinafoot wrote: »

There was definitely an air of ( l could win this show ) about her, after hearing all the cheers for Lisa and no boos her head is full of self importance , ie they love me
    because l am still here and Lisa went out to cheers.
    So therefore l am way more popular than she is.
    Could be reading her all wrong , of course.

There was definitely an air of ( l could win this show ) about her, after hearing all the cheers for Lisa and no boos her head is full of self importance , ie they love me
    because l am still here and Lisa went out to cheers.
    So therefore l am way more popular than she is.
    Could be reading her all wrong , of course.
    You're so right! The person she was up against got loads of cheers (Lisa:confused:) so in her head everyone loves her. She got a temporary sympathy vote for all the 'slut' and 'ugly b*tch' craic.

Ann22 wrote: »
    You're so right! The person she was up against got loads of cheers (Lisa:confused:) so in her head everyone loves her. She got a temporary sympathy vote for all the 'slut' and 'ugly b*tch' craic.

She did , but if she lets it go to her head , there would be a big backlash against her.;)

• Advertisement

I don't know how it will affect her. If people were voting to evict, she'd stand a good chance of going. With a vote to win she may still go but I'm not sure.

Watching them on Diary room uncut now and Mikey getting his pressie from BB.:D
    Downside : Lisa is still on screen.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

me thinks sara had a picture of stuart in her head

That was a nice compliment Rex gave Rachel in the DR , " she lives in a place like Disney land , where everyone is happy," l would like to live in a place like that".
    Something along those lines , and not a hint of Sarcasm.:)

Another Wife Swap Programme on the way perhaps.:D
    l would love it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

I enjoyed lastnights episode some funny spots init, the cheerleading was pretty funny, Rachel not gettin Mikeys slow on the uptake, what Kat said to Rex was quality timing, the whole Darnell/Sara stuff was a bit cringeworthy at times but the housemates taking the piss was pretty funny.

• Advertisement

C4 WEBSITE:

Rex and Darnell singing about Rachel :D

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=15501&position=7

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

That was pretty good!

Deadly, I loved that:D. Very funny there with Rex slagging Kat for her singing.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

That was a fantastic episode right there! I was absolutely gripped by Rex getting everyone to go to bed early!

Thank goodness Rex is in the final week because as has been said many times - and it's the bloody truth - Rex keeps things interesting. Who knows what things would be like if he wasn't there! Hell, the housemates would probably be up and about talking and doing things! Ugh! No thanks! ROFL.

Rex to win!

It was funny when he tried to teach her the song with no words , she takes it in good part though.:D

That was a fantastic episode right there! I was absolutely gripped by Rex getting everyone to go to bed early!

Thank goodness Rex is in the final week because as has been said many times - and it's the bloody truth - Rex keeps things interesting. Who knows what things would be like if he wasn't there! Hell, the housemates would probably be up and about talking and doing things! Ugh! No thanks! ROFL.

Rex to win!

Time for a signature change then?:D

Darnell blaming the poor 2.gif for breaking the shower.:D:D:D

Time for a signature change then?:D

Never!

Seriously though that episode sucked and Rachel was one of the few actually doing something. Imagine getting to the final week and going to bed early. :mad:

BB needs to take things up a notch and get them buckled tonight. Drunkenness = talking points. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rex to win!

I nearly fell for that, thankfull my sarcasmometer kicked in near the end. :pac:

Never!

Seriously though that episode sucked and Rachel was one of the few actually doing something. Imagine getting to the final week and going to bed early. :mad:

BB needs to take things up a notch and get them buckled tonight. Drunkenness = talking points. :cool:

Thought someone else was posting in your name there for a min.:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Rex to win!

You're a villain!! I swallowed that for a full minute and was frantically scrabbling away at my keyboard to see if you were feeling alright.:D I enjoyed that episode! I thought it was funny but understand if you don't like Rex how you didn't as he got a lot of airtime.I didn't notice him telling everyone to go to bed early.

Not watching live but seemingly Kat is crying again over Darnell I think. Someone on Ds said this 'She's sitting there like a depressed Buddha statue, stifling sobs. When Rachel approached she found some strength to croak- "Really happy to see he come bek".mad.gif
    :D:D:D A depressed Buddha statue hahahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Apparently, Kat & Darnell had a blazing row and Darnell stormed off to the Diary Room saying he was leaving.

Kat got on my nerves tonight on the ch4 show singing outside waving her arms about. Why would you possibly want to do that if it's not for attention?

Ann22 wrote: »
    Not watching live but seemingly Kat is crying again over Darnell I think. Someone on Ds said this 'She's sitting there like a depressed Buddha statue, stifling sobs. When Rachel approached she found some strength to croak- "Really happy to see he come bek".mad.gif
    :D:D:D A depressed Buddha statue hahahaha!

Here it is , if you can't wait.

C4 Website:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=15528&position=29

Video:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=15529&position=30

:rolleyes::D

Slight overeaction there on Kat's part l think , you could see they were playing with her. one moment she is fine and the next she is running to the Diary Room.
    l will wait and see what she says in there though , maybe she is playing with them too.
    Although l can't see it from that.:pac:

Apparently Darnell and Rex have started bitching about Rachel now.

From the DS forum:
    in the bathroom, Rex said that Rachel is nice but thats not enough to win and anyhow, people might not believe she is genuine and that goes for anyone who is nice (so probably also meaning Kat and Sara as well)

Darnell agreed and said 'I have said this in the diary room. I know it sounds bad but I hope people do question her. I want to win'

Darnell saying if he doesn't win he wants Mo or Rex.

Doing anything to win at this point I guess. Pair of knobs.

Apparently Darnell and Rex have started bitching about Rachel now.

From the DS forum:

Doing anything to win at this point I guess. Pair of knobs.

Think it is Darnell that should be questioned really.
    Didn't he originally stick up for Rachel earlier in the programme when ( cant remember who it was ) were giving her grief for being nice , and he said " but some people are nice ":confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

there was no bitchin in that ....................

• Advertisement

I understand there's plenty of bitching going on zuroph. Hopefully more will be revealed.
    Think it is Darnell that should be questioned really.
    Didn't he originally stick up for Rachel earlier in the programme when ( cant remember who it was ) were giving her grief for being nice , and he said " but some people are nice ":confused:

Darnell is showing himself to be a right snake. He stuck up for Rachel during the Olympics task when he was saying to Lisa, "She's a real genuine girl. Some people can't believe she's that nice but she is."

Now he is sticking the knife in as the final approaches. Me thinks he sees her as a threat now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement