Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I understand there's plenty of bitching going on zuroph. Hopefully more will be revealed.

Darnell is showing himself to be a right snake. He stuck up for Rachel during the Olympics task when he was saying to Lisa, "She's a real genuine girl. Some people can't believe she's that nice but she is."

Now he is sticking the knife in as the final approaches. Me thinks he sees her as a threat now.

Yes , that was it , and as far as l can see Rachel hasn't
    said or done anything to cause that turnaround in his opinion. Air time l think he call's it , and he uses it to his advantage every chance he gets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Darnell sees everyone as a threat. The guy is in there to win it and no amoutn of bull about wanting to be "accepted" is going to cover that up.

Fair enough Kat overreacted. She's a sensitive soul and in fairness Darnell has been very hard on her recently. That time she tried to sort things out in the bedroom and he literally ignored her, got up and walked out was unreal and indicative of his overall character. He told the girl he'd pick her to leave if he had to choose between her and Sara. That's pretty harsh considering the crap that's been going on between himself and Sara. Yeah it was a joke, but tbh Darnell can be very harsh in his jokes.

It should also be taken into account that Darnell told Kat last night that she doesn't listen to people and makes things about herself. Then this evening he tells her he'd give her the boot and when she gets upset he tells her to "get over" herself. Yeah, I'm sure Kat would do your head in after a while but at least she's not mailicious or think she's justified in treating people like shít because of her problems.

At this stage, I don't care who wins once it's not Darnell.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Kat really seems to be laying on the innocent baby act thick. In the bedroom singing inncy weensy spider- get her OUT.

Caderyn wrote: »
    Kat really seems to be laying on the innocent baby act thick. In the bedroom singing inncy weensy spider- get her OUT.

ln fairness to Kat in that instance , Mikey and Rachel have been learning her those little songs so they are new to her. Which is why she keeps singing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

To be honest I find the contestants in the final week, with the exception of Rachel and Mikey, to be the most dislikeable group in years. It's such a contrast to last year when I couldn't decide who I liked more between Brian and Amanda and Sam. I didn't really mind who won.

To be truthful I'm glad it's ending this week as I can't take much more of the paranoia, insults, self-centred musings etc.

Roll on Friday and end the misery!

• Advertisement

To be truthful I'm glad it's ending this week as I can't take much more of the paranoia, insults, self-centred musings etc.

Roll on Friday and end the misery!

Totally agree. I tend to change the channel once Darnell appears on screen.

I like Rachel and Kat together and I do still enjoy Rex once he's not talking to Mikey. Mo is just...Mo. :) Sara shouldn't have been in there so long. Not a fan at all. Hopefully she'll get the boot on Tuesday :p

I have to say though, I do hope this is the last year for Big Brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Mikey was a creep again tonight with his crude shouting in the pool.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Totally agree. I tend to change the channel once Darnell appears on screen.

I like Rachel and Kat together and I do still enjoy Rex once he's not talking to Mikey. Mo is just...Mo. :) Sara shouldn't have been in there so long. Not a fan at all. Hopefully she'll get the boot on Tuesday :p

I have to say though, I do hope this is the last year for Big Brother.
    Wouldn't you miss us all a little bit though.:p:D:)

I'm going to miss it when it's over but I don't even care who wins at this stage. They're all starting to bug the hell out of me.

Aw, no more Big Brother forum. :(

• Advertisement

Hehe, we'd have to find something else to talk about. We could change it to a Z-list celeb spotting forum!

Caderyn wrote: »
    I'm going to miss it when it's over but I don't even care who wins at this stage. They're all starting to bug the hell out of me.

3.gif3.gif3.gif1.gif1.gif:D:D:D

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Hehe, we'd have to find something else to talk about. We could change it to a Z-list celeb spotting forum!

lm in :D

1.gif:D could make it last till 10.gif at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

To be honest I find the contestants in the final week, with the exception of Rachel and Mikey, to be the most dislikeable group in years. It's such a contrast to last year when I couldn't decide who I liked more between Brian and Amanda and Sam. I didn't really mind who won.

I disagree (theres a shocker) :pac:.

Personally the 'oul one Carole made me want to put my foot through the tv last year, complaining wench. And wasn't too fond of Brian either, he stopped any sort of intelligent conversation in its tracks with a Forrest Gump comment. And the twins were decent eye candy but incredibly boring. Ziggy was only concerned with how he was perceived on the outside world, Jonty was a freak. Liam was the only one I could relate to in any way.

At least this year they are a reasonably intelligent bunch who have interesting conversations and arguments (ok Kat excepted).

I think this years final week is far more interesting than last years.

I'll agree that I'm glad its over soon though.

I disagree (theres a shocker) :pac:.

Personally the 'oul one Carole made me want to put my foot through the tv last year, complaining wench. And wasn't too fond of Brian either, he stopped any sort of intelligent conversation it its tracks with a Forrest Gump comment. And the twins were decent eye candy but incredibly boring. Ziggy was only concerned with how he was perceived on the outside world, Jonty was a freak. Liam was the only one I could relate to in any way.

At least this year they are a reasonably intelligent bunch who have interesting conversations and arguments (ok Kat excepted).

I think this year final week is far more interesting than last years.

I'll agree that I'm glads it over soon though.

Loved Liam and the Twins last year , but the rest apart from Carole ( Who could forget her ) :rolleyes: l had forgotten
    about.:mad:
    Till ya reminded me.:p

Off to 18.gif night everyone , oh wait :confused: That's another programme all together.:D
    The Waltons we are not.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

That was a good episode Rex was too funny "your bullying my ears" :D and i liked Mo when he was tellin Darnell to cop on and not give a fcuk about the rest of the housemates who had left!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I haven't seen Mikey using his stick in ages.... today because he has an eye mask on he's using it to walk about... including going to the diary room, which he has done upteen times. Is it coincedental that he is using his stick when he has the mask on or can he make out shades of light and dark??

sticks been about, rex was playing with it on the couch yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Great eyemask though - vicious pink with black lace trim - very masculine.......NOT.

• Advertisement

Just Mikey's style. :D

Yes! Apparently Rex has had one too many drinks and has started lashing out at HMs, particularly Rachel, over Nicole being nominated. I hear he is coming across very poorly. Rachel has been standing up for herself very well I hear, telling him that she nominated Nicole because of her negativity.

Here are the live updates from The Sun...
    21.34: The HMs are talking in the living area. Rex is telling Sara which of the evicted HMs she never met will dislike her.

21.49: Rex and Rachel are arguing.

"I nominated you because of the way you were with Nicole, for the way you treated people, the way you treated me."

"What do you mean they way I was with Nicole?" he asks.

"When she was in the house, you were not a very nice person," is Rachel's reply.

Rachel also says she doesn't agree with the way he treated Kat sometimes.

The argument continues with Rex saying he's real, and that Rachel walks around with her head in the clouds.

"You try having your partner in here, sticking up for her, and sticking up for yourself. It wasn't very easy."

"I'm real. I have my ups and I have my downs. The way you deal things is by agreeing with everyone."

Rachel maintains that she expressed her opinion by nominating Rex and doesn't regret it.

21.51: "He's had a few drinks. He hates anyone who disagrees with him."

21.52: Rex is arguing with Kat now, saying Rachel doesn't have opinions of her own, and follows everything Kat thinks.

21.55: Rex goes back indoors and says Rachel hasn't liked him during their entire time in the house, and the only reason she SAYS she likes him is because Kat likes him.

Wha...?? Someone's been going to the Darnell Swallow School of Paranoia...

21.59: Rex accuses Rachel and Mo of not talking to Nicole when she came into the house. Mo looks surprised at being dragged into the row.

"If my girlfriend is here, you should take it upon yourself to talk to her."

22.01: Rachel insists she was friendly with Nicole.

"I was nice to her when she arrived. I admit, in the end, I distanced myself because of her negativity."

"She was just making the whole house miserable Rex, she honestly was," Mikey says.

22.04: Mikey asks Mo why he's supporting Rex when he and Nicole called him Greedy Mo for a whole week.

Rachel tells Rex that if he wants to continue the argument they should take it outside because it's not fair dragging everyone else into it, and arguing in front of them.

Mikey tells Rex he's had too many drinks.

22.07: Rex brings up the incident when Rachel awarded Kat and Mikey victory in the task where the HMs had to build monuments made of cake, even though Rex believes his team's project looked better.

22.13: Rex is still arguing angrily about nominations, and the votes that were aimed at Nicole.

22.15: Rex says "If anything I thought it was a good thing that Nicole went, because she didn't want to be here."

22.17: Rex says he would have turned down the offer to bring Nicole into the house, but because he was feeling lonely, he wanted to see her.

What a rotten bully of a man. Can't seem to stop himself from picking on women. This better make the highlights show on Tuesday.

They stopped the Live Updates at 20:57 MNG on DS, so l doubt it will make the HL show.:rolleyes:
    And according to Forums its not the first time.

I dunno I think some of it will air on Tuesday because apparently he dragged loads of HMs into it.

As for tonight's show, is it me or is Rex in practically every scene?

Rex benefitting from favouritism again. :rolleyes:

You can see a vid of the Rachel/Rex argument here:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/video/

I thought she came across very well. He came across like a drunken knob.

lts amazing really , when you think he has already been warned.All talk and no action again from BB.

dont take anything the sun says at face value, they like to report rex in a very biased manner. nevertheless i cant see much in what uv posted above. in what uv posted, rachel started it. but it may be out of context. for all we know Mikey could be stirring with his "too many drinks" comments, we know he doesnt like rex and has been trying for the last week to cast him in a negative light.

zuroph wrote: »
    dont take anything the sun says at face value, they like to report rex in a very biased manner. nevertheless i cant see much in what uv posted above. in what uv posted, rachel started it. but it may be out of context. for all we know Mikey could be stirring with his "too many drinks" comments, we know he doesnt like rex and has been trying for the last week to cast him in a negative light.

Like you would criticise Rex in any situation. ;)

zuroph wrote: »

From what l can gather from those that were watching it on the LF Rex kept on at Rachel as to why she nommed him and why she nommed Nicole, so she told him straight.

Like you would criticise Rex in any situation. ;)
    like you wouldn't ;)
    From what l can gather from those that were watching it on the LF Rex kept on at Rachel as to why she nommed him and why she nommed Nicole, so she told him straight.
    fair enough, sounds like a conversation..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

hi guys if u would like to watch the live feed and have sky here are the details you can enter and watch it through other channels:

On your Sky Remote:
    Press SERVICES
    Choose SYSTEM SETUP
    Then ADD CHANNELS

type in these details via your remote:

Frequency(GHz) 12.480
    Polarization V
    Symbol Rate(Mbaud) 27.5
    FEC 2/3

Then select FIND CHANNELS

Two options will appear. Select 12005, press YELLOW button, then SELECT.

To watch this new channel,
    select SERVICES, OTHER CHANNELS, then choose 12005
    It's not a secret channel it's just the frequency that Sky has for the live feed for BB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement