Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

wow, how did i not think to look for this before now! thanks!!

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Rachel really stood up to Rex tonight.
    Go Rachel Go.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Rachel really stood up to Rex tonight.
    Go Rachel Go.

And she did it with the truth , l don't think he expected it to turn back on himself.

According to BBLB they are going to show the HMs a vid of BB , but that 2 HMs won't be there to see it.
    So it will shown after tuesday l suppose , what they should do now is show the Nominations of the people still in the house and clear the air once and for all.

rachel; aw the poor spiders must be getting soaked.

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

zuroph wrote: »
    rachel; aw the poor spiders must be getting soaked.

:rolleyes:

There you go , Rachel telling it like it is.:D:P:D.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Rex price on Betfair barely moved for the last few hours whilst this alleged major argument taking place, I think too much is being read into it, typical Sun stuff of the last few days.
    And tomorrows highlights program will be a sideshow anyway.

Mikey 11/8.
    Rachel 100/30.
    Sara 9/2.
    Rex 9/1.
    Darnell 20/1.
    Kat 55/1.
    Mo 250/1.

DS: About the Editing of tonight's HLs.

Speaking as someone who supports Rachel, and having watched the LF last night, the edit of 1st Sept was utterly scandalous:

No footage of Mohammed heckling Rachel's speech.
    No footage of Rex's mocking disney song about Rachel and the cheerful way she shook it off.
    No footage of Rex criticising Rachel's appearance in comparison to her rosette and Rachel's disarming reply.
    No footage of Rachel's chat with Kat.
    No footage of Rex gossiping about Rachel to Kat and telling her not to trust Rachel's advice (before going and giving exactly the same advice Rachel had given)
    No footage of Rex running Rachel down in the bathroom to a nodding Darnell and Mohammed
    No footage of the three musketeers baiting Rachel in the bedroom about Dennis and nastily mocking her "Nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite" comments.

It was a job worthy of Pravda.

Who are the people that make these decisions which influence the results? What ethical standards do they adhere to? Who upholds those standards? Who monitors them? What right of redress do people who have paid good money to Channel 4 have when they fail so miserably? And is it incompetence or is it something more malignant?

They didn't show any of this tonight , l wonder why.

nastily mocking her "Nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite" comments.

It was a job worthy of Pravda.

Who are the people that make these decisions which influence the results? What ethical standards do they adhere to? Who upholds those standards? Who monitors them? What right of redress do people who have paid good money to Channel 4 have when they fail so miserably? And is it incompetence or is it something more malignant?

They didn't show any of this tonight , l wonder why.

that last one i saw last night, it was light hearted chat between all the people in the bedroom, no nasty mocking at all. they were all playing the usual try sneak up on each ohter in the dark game.

wow. kat did keep pushing. she's playing.

• Advertisement

Kat did herself no favours tonight at all , and l think by the other HMs reaction she realised it.

neither did darnell though. mo might survive yet! lol

Anyone else seen this or have any info on it?

DS:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=889646

Wouldn't mind having a look.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was heartiy disappointed when they didn't show Rex and Darnell singing the song about Rachel. I didn't see any malice in it. Dead funny.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

The row with Darnell? I only saw the highlights - I'd say there was a bit more to it than what was shown on there.

I did think Darnell handled it rather badly.

Seems the tension of the final week is affecting them all.

That was very funny , l don't know what BB are up to this year.
    We can see that there is no malice in the realationship
    between Rachel and Rex , but BB seem to be trying to hide that fact.
    lt is almost as if they realised that those two and what goes on between them is the only reason a lot of people are still watching BB.;)

looks interesting!

looks interesting!

They have just advertised it on E4 , would discussion on that go on this Forum l wonder?

That was very funny , l don't know what BB are up to this year.
    We can see that there is no malice in the realationship
    between Rachel and Rex , but BB seem to be trying to hide that fact.

lt is almost as if they realised that those two and what goes on between them is the only reason a lot of people are still watching BB.;)
    THANK YOU! The sun have been the worst, but BB havent done any favours either. Which is why I was so delighted to see davina saying she secretly liked rex.

Did you see the way Kat actually ran off when Darnell said he'd rather she went than Sara? Talk about dramatic! Jeez! No need for that, she could've walked away quietly.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Ann22 wrote: »
    Did you see the way Kat actually ran off when Darnell said he'd rather she went than Sara? Talk about dramatic! Jeez! No need for that, she could've walked away quietly.:rolleyes:

Jesus she can move.:eek:
    lt just didn't make sense.

Anyone else seen this or have any info on it?

DS:
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=889646

Wouldn't mind having a look.:pac:
    Sounds good:). I suppose the producers and stuff would have to know about the zombies. How would they get all the shopping in?!:eek:

Ann22 wrote: »
    Sounds good:). I suppose the producers and stuff would have to know about the zombies. How would they get all the shopping in?!:eek:

That's easy.
    LISA.:D

That's easy.
    LISA.:D
    Yeah! No bother to Lisa bulling through Marks and Spencers with her trolley knocking all the zombies flying.:D

Reckon Lisa would take these guys on no probs.

17.gif17.gif17.gif17.gif17.gif

:D:D:D:D:D

looks like the producers and everyone is killed, the housemates seem to be on the roof at one stage, and electricity seems to be gone.

how awesome would it be if they actually pranked the real housemates with something like this.

looks like the producers and everyone is killed, the housemates seem to be on the roof at one stage, and electricity seems to be gone.

how awesome would it be if they actually pranked the real housemates with something like this.

Yeah , would love to see Rex telling Rachel " well go on , you talk to them " while hiding behind her.:D
    They would never get away with it , but one HM l would like to see that getting pulled on is Alex.:D

rebecca!!! laughing at first but u can see in her eyes shes beginning to doubt it being fake. building up the fear over the course of a few weeks. awesome!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

What are you lads talking about, Rebecca?

Also, what reason do the producers have of showing more Rex than Rachel unless they think it'll be more entertaining. They are thinking about one thing and one thing only - money. That translates as viewers tuning in. They don't prefer Rex, they don't want him to win, they just think that more people will watch if they put him on the screen more often.

What other possibility is there?

• Advertisement

And Kat 'oh no -wot we do?! Dey wan to eat our bwain! But it ok - I be alwigh- me hav no bwain!'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement