Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

imboard.3 wrote: »
    off to rest the brain for a couple of hours now folks, hopefully we'll catch up tomorrow and bitch a bit more,:D :D

Sounds good, i think im gonna rant for a little while longer :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

They have taken Mo's suitcase off him as punishment ,:rolleyes:
    How is this a punishment for mo ?
    He wears very little in there anyway .

Just seen a video on the channel 4 website were Sara goes off on Darnell cant wait to see what that was all about.

Have you seen the pic of Mo?:D

No i have not please provide?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

is anyone watchin bblb?

kerash wrote: »
    is anyone watchin bblb?
    Indeed.:mad:

No i have not please provide?

bb9_d55_1600_mo_256C.jpg
    More crime and punishment hits the House...

Done:D

Wow thats just to funny! I love the moustache :D

Hill street Mo,o's.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

What happened to the shocking news about nominations that was promised on BBLB? A ploy to get ratings? Or have they backed down on their plans to save Luke and Dale's arses?

What happened to the shocking news about nominations that was promised on BBLB? A ploy to get ratings? Or have they backed down on their plans to save Luke and Dale's arses?

Deffo a ploy.
    ooh, i'm fecking raged. This is exactly what Dale, Stu and Luke will revel in.:mad:

Let's hope it is the latter, if they have people keeping an eye on the forums maybe they have had second thoughts.

Mean while inside the house:
    19.59: Mo is in the cop car with Rex and says the sun is blazing on his face. Inside, Luke says the nominations this week are a "farce". Luke says his ears are red raw and Stuart says that means someone is talking about him.
    19.55: Luke says the house is full of two-faced, back-stabbing idiots and that there is a hit list. Luke says: "Eight weeks later, mum and dad are back." In the cop car, Rex notes: "Darnell is starting to pace."
    19.48: Luke joins Dale in the garden and says whoever goes will face nine sets of booing fans. Rex says Maysoon will go, while Luke and Dale say they think Mo will go.
    19.39: Rex is in the cop car with Stuart and says he now wants to stay. Stuart starts giggling, then says he would hate to be the least popular housemate out of nine. "If you get evicted on Friday, the crowd will tear you left, right and centre," says Luke, who is in the living area. "It will be bigger than Sylvia's boo."
    19.36: Housemates continue to discuss Big Brother's announcement that nine housemates face the public vote this week. Luke and Dale were told they had been nominated by their fellow group members, while Darnell, Kathreya, Maysoon, Mohamed, Rachel, Rex and Stuart were told they also face the public vote as punishment for discussing the nomination process.

Some very interesting stuff there, me thinks the HM's will be picking it apart for the next few days.

Seem Luke has found his voice again! He will enjoy the turn of events.

I do worry for Darnell, he's not very good at handling being up for eviction.

19.55: Luke says the house is full of two-faced, back-stabbing idiots ,

Should read as : The two faced back-stabbing idiot realises there are more in the house like him.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I totally agree! He constantly accuses others of bitching while he's the worst offender!! The little weasel! I hope Rex's outburst last nite doesn't get him evicted, I thought he was so funny tonight:D!!

I used to think he was funny , with his one liner's ,
    but not anymore.
    What happened? because I missed that.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

19.55: Luke says the house is full of two-faced, back-stabbing idiots ,

Should read as : The two faced back-stabbing idiot realises there are more in the house like him.;)
    :D:D:D. could'nt agree more. was watching bbbm and everyone seemed to love puke, whats with that, am i missing something in the little toad that others find great

:D:D:D. could'nt agree more. was watching bbbm and everyone seemed to love puke, whats with that, am i missing something in the little toad that others find great

Just think of yourself as Superior:D

:D:D:D:D
    Just think of yourself as Superior:D
    i think a genital wart could feel superior to him .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm convinced they fill BBBM with people who support who the producers want in. Last week the shows were constantly defending Bex and pretty much 80% of the audience was supporting her, yet 65% of the public evicted her!

That audience is definitely not reflective of overall attitudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I used to think he was funny , with his one liner's ,
    but not anymore.
    What happened? because I missed that.:)
    He seems like he's really trying to annoy people. Sara didn't like being told she wasn't sexy.:p Maybe he really does want to go. He may change his mind tho when he finds out his girlfriends been in the house. He was fretting that she'd ditched him.

I'm convinced they fill BBBM with people who support who the producers want in. Last week the shows were constantly defending Bex and pretty much 80% of the audience was supporting her, yet 65% of the public evicted her!

That audience is definitely not reflective of overall attitudes.
    too true , lets hope your right this week and the public do the right thing , cant take listening to his irritating voice any longer,:(

love the pic of mo you posted ss,

Rex's girlfriend has been in and Luke Sly Talker and Lisa-n-to-me had to pick her out,
    Luke went for number 6 , and Lisa went for three,
    It could have been the other way round because I was distracted by the fact that the pc went down right after I
    watched it.:rolleyes:

love the pic of mo you posted ss,

Always willing to assist in all things BB.:)

Rex's girlfriend has been in and Luke Sly Talker and Lisa-n-to-me had to pick her out,
    Luke went for number 6 , and Lisa went for three,
    It could have been the other way round because I was distracted by the fact that the pc went down right after I
    watched it.:rolleyes:
    when was she in i did'nt see that ,did they show it on the television

Just off to watch the latest episode now, hope its a goodone!

when was she in i did'nt see that ,did they show it on the television
    No, on the C4 website,
    But for some reason it is not there now.

• Advertisement

Just off to watch the latest episode now, hope its a goodone!
    enjoy,:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement