Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭heymayo

mo & sara for me..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Watching Live Feed @ the moment. All of the housemates are dressed as Darnell - complete with the white afro wigs and blue tops saying "don't label me, respect me". Sound is cut for long periods as the housemates are "talking about adult stuff". But very funny all the same.

From what I can recall, Alexandra was more worried about the cross dressing than Mohamed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

yes but im more worried about extremists taking her views to heart and labelling him...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

She was a good dam hypocrite for the way she went on at him cherry picking what being a muslim was all about yet she did stuff that was not allowed either in their religion :mad:

zuroph wrote: »
    yes but im more worried about extremists taking her views to heart and labelling him...

Hm, you are right Zuroph - I hadn't really considered that side of it.

Totally agree Tyler. She seemed think that both smoking and drinking (alcohol) were okay but a man wearing ladies' clothing was entirely unacceptable. From the little I know of the Muslim religion smoking, drinking of alcohol and wearing of clothing which could be mistaken for that of the other gender is all haram (wrong).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

If Kemal from BB6 is still safely walking the streets without being bashed by other Muslims then I think Mo will be OK.

ah she was just tryin to be controversial cos she thought it would sell.
    amazing how quickly the others are fading this year. steph and jen in the odd tabloid aside, no sign of anyone really. even becs and luke. id love to know whats happened to dennis and alex.

If Kemal from BB6 is still safely walking the streets without being bashed by other Muslims then I think Mo will be OK.

Remind me - who was Kemal? The name sounds familiar but I can't quite recall his face.

Anyone watching Live Feed? Hearing Kat trying to imitate Mikey's accent is not to be missed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Sometimes the ex contestants are never heard of again and sometimes you hear of them making guest appearances at clubs and stuff. Which ones out of this year's BB would any of you bother to turn up to see - and what would you say to them? (No prizes for guessing which two Mr Nice Guy would go to see clutching a big bunch of red roses for one and a hand grenade for the other.:D) Bill Clinton was at the square here in Dundalk. Mad I didn't go to see him, very near to where I live but it was freezing.:( I regret it now.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Remind me - who was Kemal? The name sounds familiar but I can't quite recall his face :)
    Kemal was the thin feminine looking fella with curly brown hair-dunno where he was from, bit Indian looking. He liked to wear flamboyant clothes. Remember Maxwell and Saskia were messing about in the bed, think one of them threw water on Kemal and he said 'At least one of us got wet' - I didn't like him but that was a great line. At that stage it was clear Saskia was only pretending to be interested in Maxwell 'cos she was feeling threatened by Orlaith's entrance.

• Advertisement

well BB have apparently banned alex and dennis from the final

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ann22 wrote: »
    Which ones out of this year's BB would any of you bother to turn up to see - and what would you say to them? (No prizes for guessing which two Mr Nice Guy would go to see clutching a big bunch of red roses for one and a hand grenade for the other.:D)

:D Ann we all know you have a crush on Rex so you can't say anything. :p

(You're not wrong though!)

:D Ann we all know you have a crush on Rex so you can't say anything. :p

(You're not wrong though!)
    Ah don't be at it.:o I'm all embarrassed now.:D

Some smart alec posted this over on Ds - Rex's new hairstyle.:D:D:Dhttp://i37.tinypic.com/34qlbh1.jpg

Some smart alec posted this over on Ds - Rex's new hairstyle.:D:D:Dhttp://i37.tinypic.com/34qlbh1.jpg

The best one I saw on that forum was this one:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/135/shrexvq4.jpg

:D

The best one I saw on that forum was this one:

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/135/shrexvq4.jpg

:D
    Genius!!:D

ah thats disturbing!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Was anyone watching the HMs dressed as Mikey, lt was LOL funny , and Mikey was in his element cause they were all wearing blackout glasses, Mikey sneaking up on them and showering them with water was brilliant , he nearly p*ssed himself laughing out in the garden.
    He was like a big kid.:D

Anyone else watching 'BBLB'? Rachel's brother's just been on. He said 'everyone who thinks Rachel's just a goody two shoes is wrong',we were in my car once coming from the gym and it kept stalling at each roundabout and the words from Rachel's mouth you would not believe!'. What a tit is he? The host (dunno his name) said 'so she's having us all on then?' The brother went on to say 'No no she really is that nice, Rex can't wind her up but the car can'. Silly boy.
    A woman friend of Rex's came on and said he's helped her out loads of times, she was setting up a new restaurant behind her antique shop and Rex did loads of cooking and stuff for her while he was already busy setting up one of his own.

Ah , Ann she probably said " oh for Gods sake " and he was shocked.:D

Face Man is on BBLB.:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Ah , Ann she probably said " oh for Gods sake " and he was shocked.:D

Face Man is on BBLB.:D:D:D:D

You're probably right but he implied the language was woeful. It's natural enough to watch your language when you're on tv but she totally behaves like a saint in there, hard to imagine her saying 'sh*t' or 'f*ck' or 'a**hole':D. I think he would've did her more favours by giving examples of her thoughtfulness or kindness or something to show she is really like that.

Just posting to see if thread is fixed.

Which one are we using now?

Saw Mikey's mother on BBLB. The best she could come up with is "He's very laid back - specially with regard to timekeeping. His friends will be waiting for him in a taxi but he's still in the shower saying "yea, in a few minutes". Even the host (who's name escapes me) said "that's rude".

Which one are we using now?

This one , Chinafoot put the other one up till this was fixed.:):)

dump the other one in here?

Yeah , just don't know which Mod is on, J Boyle sorted everything out.:D
    They are probably sick of me at this stage:o:)

just finshed BBLB on e4+1

Rex: Dirk Benedict Approved!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

• Advertisement

You all sorted now then sharpshooter?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement