Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Ann22 wrote: »
    Was there much missed out? I didn't think it was much of a row. Rex looked quite bevvied there though, he wasn't making much sense.

They edited the whole bloody thing down to a few minutes. Also left out Mikey's comment that Rex had too much to drink.

Total BS. She still came off well though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif2.gif l think she came across very well.

Was there much missed out? I didn't think it was much of a row. Rex looked quite bevvied there though, he wasn't making much sense.

lt went on for an hour or so , DS even stopped giving live updates.;)

lt went on for an hour or so , DS even stopped giving live updates.;)

They also left out the bit where he went out to the ash-tray and started bitching about her and the bit where he dragged Mo into it saying he couldn't believe he didn't make more of an effort with Nicole.

Very watered down version but I suppose they have to protect poor Rexy after sticking with the bully for this long.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

They edited the whole bloody thing down to a few minutes. Also left out Mikey's comment that Rex had too much to drink.

Total BS. She still came off well though.

If they left the bit in with Mikey saying that it may have been in Rex's favour, like excusing his irrational answers. I wish Rachel wouldn't keep saying 'it's my opinion' and shruggin her shoulders, it really irritates me. Like she's saying it to prove she has opinions. Jeez-even the way she says the word 'opinion' make me want to slap her.:mad: However now I've got that off my chest, she was totally right in what she was saying.:o I'm pre-menstrual, ignore my ravings.

• Advertisement

If they left the bit in with Mikey saying that it may have been in Rex's favour, like excusing his irrational answers. I wish Rachel wouldn't keep saying 'it's my opinion' and shruggin her shoulders, it really irritates me. Like she's saying it to prove she has opinions. Jeez-even the way she says the word 'opinion' make me want to slap her.:mad: However now I've got that off my chest, she was totally right in what she was saying.:o I'm pre-menstrual, ignore my ravings.

So , am l right in saying Ann , that you are telling MNG that you have PMS , 1.gif OMG.:eek::D

So , am l right in saying Ann , that you are telling MNG that you have PMS , 1.gif OMG.:eek::D

Sure aren't we all? Oh wait I'm not. :pac:

So who does everybody think is going tonight? I still feel Mo is a dead cert and I'm sticking with Kat as the other option.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

:eek:
    I missed the firt 20mins:eek:
    I thought it started at 9:o
    did i miss anything important?

NO MNG, Not my MO MO! :p

Yes I am.:o My tolerance levels are verging on nil. Poor Mr Nice Guy:(. Not only has he put up with my 'Rachel gets on my nerves' rantings but my womany troubles too.:D

Sure aren't we all? Oh wait I'm not. :pac:

So who does everybody think is going tonight? I still feel Mo is a dead cert and I'm sticking with Kat as the other option.
    l think Mo is a definite as l don't think he is popular enough for people to vote to save.
    l think it is a toss up between Kat and Darnell.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

kerash wrote: »

Some very funny Rex lines early on.
    And then Rachel imitating Disney Characters in the diary room like a failed village idiot.

OK, I'm windind MNG up a little bit

They all had a cooking competition and Rex had to judge. Mo and Sara won. It showed some of the row with Rex and Rachel. He was jarred and irrational. No one evicted yet.:)

kerash wrote:

I'll sum it up for you - Rex, Rex and more Rex! Oh and in other news Darnell got stung by a wasp, Mo and Sara won a cookery award and Rachel stood up to...yep, Rex!
    kerash wrote:
    NO MNG, Not my MO MO!

Sorry kerash but I think Mo is no Mo! Get it? No mo? :o
    Yes I am.:o My tolerance levels are verging on nil. Poor Mr Nice Guy:(. Not only has he put up with my 'Rachel gets on my nerves' rantings but my womany troubles too.:D

I find that whole area a bit confusing to be honest...and that goes for womany troubles as well. :pac:

Jeeze , they all left out the AA meeting we had for MNG.:eek::D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Rachel was annoying me during her argument with Rex. She shouldn't feel she has to justify herself for nominating him- it's what the game is about. I wish she could stand up for herself and articulate her views properly in a conversation that's not just Disney related. :rolleyes:

Jeeze , they all left out the AA meeting we had for MNG.:eek::D

LOL I wanted an intervention from you lot. "No MNG put the bottle down". Where was that eh? Tut tut.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Thanks for all your updates:p
    I saw the cooking bit, lol!
    I'll sum it up for you - Rex, Rex and more Rex! Oh and in other news Darnell got stung by a wasp, Mo and Sara won a cookery award and Rachel stood up to...yep, Rex!
    Sorry kerash but I think Mo is no Mo! Get it? No mo? :o
    I find that whole area a bit confusing to be honest...and that goes for womany troubles as well. :pac:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    *sticks fingers in ears* lalalalala i cant hear you:pac:

also, whomever has the woman troubles - just agree with them;):p

*AA meeting? pray tell?

Some very funny Rex lines early on.
    And then Rachel imitating Disney Characters in the diary room like a failed village idiot.

OK, I'm windind MNG up a little bit
    I think she's become way more bright and bubbly since the audition tape incident. There I've said it, I've come out of the Rachel disliker closet, do with me what you will:o. You are all going to leap on me and say, 'no, no Ann - it's 'cos most of the dominant louder people are gone and she's got more confidence' and I'm going to say 'no, no everybody she's way too sugary and sweet, it's not natural, it's not I tell you!!!!! Mikey Wikey, birdy wirdy, flowery wowery. F*ck!

LOL I wanted an intervention from you lot. "No MNG put the bottle down". Where was that eh? Tut tut.

There , there MNG 3.gifUs boardsies do care.:D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

oh the poor spiders!!! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I think she's become way more bright and bubbly since the audition tape incident. There I've said it, I've come out of the Rachel disliker closet, do with me what you will:o. You are all going to leap on me and say, 'no, no Ann - it's 'cos most of the dominant louder people are gone and she's got more confidence' and I'm going to say 'no, no everybody she's way too sugary and sweet, it's not natural, it's not I tell you!!!!! Mikey Wikey, birdy wirdy, flowery wowery. F*ck!

Here is a Door all of your own 17.gif:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

on live feed, they're curently dressed as mo giant afros, and dressing gown!

Here is a Door all of your own 17.gif:D

That's me there in the closet. Peeping out every so often when I'm at a low ebb.:o

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=15657&position=39

Could this be the way they are coming out.:D:D:D

Have they revealed how they will do the evictions? Will Davina announce both names evicted at the beginning or will she just do one first and then name the second person later?

I'd prefer the second option as it would be a lot more shocking and confusing for the HMs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Yikes, have heard that two housemates were evicted just after 9pm!
    The grapevine says Mo and Rex - but not quite sure

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Thought it was a live show?

Have they revealed how they will do the evictions? Will Davina announce both names evicted at the beginning or will she just do one first and then name the second person later?

I'd prefer the second option as it would be a lot more shocking and confusing for the HMs.

Spoilers are already over on DS.:mad:

Chinafoot wrote: »

There is a twenty min time delay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Didn't we all Chinafoot! BTW one name on my spoiler is wrong - but not sure which one!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement