Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

God and some of them even booed her after all that. Animals.

Makes me kind of ashamed to watch this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Nobody deserves that.:mad::mad::mad:

Anyone spot that smile from Rex after the announcement? Boy is he playing the game or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

zuroph wrote: »
    she wasnt expecting that!

You'd swear she was going to the electric chair the way she was crying. Bloody drama queen :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Just when I'd given up on this years BB having any entertainment value, I'm
    pleasantly surprised to see the tears from 'Ting-Tong' as she's shocked at her
    eviction. Her whole happy house routine was a load of cojones and I'm
    delighted she didn't get into the final.

• Advertisement

DCC160 wrote: »
    You'd swear she was going to the electric chair the way she was crying. Bloody drama queen :mad:

Yes , you certainly do.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Zeeta

DCC160 wrote: »
    Bloody drama queen :mad:

+1 This is the best result of the serious! Delighted to see Kat make an exit. She was in it to win and not for the whole "happy house" she wanted us to believe.

REX to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Oh shut up Kat you sweaty oik before I put my foot through the telly

I think she was a nice person and deserved a better send-off than that when you think of the reactions that cretins like Luke and Bex got.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Anyone spot that smile from Rex after the announcement? Boy is he playing the game or what?

If he was playing a game would be go on the way he does? He doesn't care how he comes across. Some people burst out laughing with a shock, if he smiled (which I didn't spot) I don't believe it's because he was playing a game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Gone at last,
    Dhe took our smiles,
    She could not take our lives

Sweet Jesus. Thank god she is gone.

Mo got 1.8% and Kat got 4.9%.

Ann22 wrote: »
    If he was playing a game would be go on the way he does? He doesn't care how he comes across. Some people burst out laughing with a shock, if he smiled (which I didn't spot) I don't believe it's because he was playing a game.

Discussion on it here...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=890630

It could have been a nervous reaction but having watched him these past few weeks I personally doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Just on this point, I smile when I hear people have died. It's a nervous reaction. Could very easily have been that. Then again, he could just see it as a game, which it is, and find the whole scenario absurd, which it is. Not every little facial tick is evidence of his innate evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

rex always smiles when BB springs a surprise, hes just enjoying the experience, christ, get over him!

She said some lovely things about Rex.

rex always smiles when BB springs a surprise, hes just enjoying the experience, christ, get over him!

You're his PR man you would say that. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

I think she was a nice person and deserved a better send-off than that when you think of the reactions that cretins like Luke and Bex got.

I agree MNG - it was a bit mean and definitely undeserved.

;) get over it. its almost over.

irony6.jpg

:P

• Advertisement

;) get over it. its almost over.

Ditto. ;)

I forgot to say well done Rach on making the final. Wooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Kat is like a happy clappy sea lion that's looking for someone to throw her a fish.
    And as for the cookie routine...

Poor Rachel is putting on her make up , and Darnell is having a shower , paranoia is running wild in the BB house.:D

Discussion on it here...

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=890630

It could have been a nervous reaction but having watched him these past few weeks I personally doubt it.
    Why are you so obsessed with him:D? You talk about him all the time.:D I think you secretly love him and you're struggling with your feelings.:DI don't believe he was happy for Kat to go at all to be honest. Over on Ds forum there's an endless amount of mixed reactions to each housemate- even Rachel. ;)

Davina seemed soooo uninterested in Kat. "Yeah, yeah, yeah..." You could hear the boredom.

Also, had to LOL at this. I like Rachel but I did find it funny given the conversations we've had.
    DS wrote:
    Group bored while impersonating Rachel

Rachel was the fifth housemate to be impersonated this evening, but the group admitted that they found it boring.

The housemates had been acting as each other all day as part of a task, and this evening they were provided with red blankets and black wigs so that they could become Rachel.

Initially, they relished the role and set about eating the grapes they had been given.

They called each other "Rachey-wachey", described the fruit as "scrummy-yum-tum" and had a run around the garden.

However, they soon became tired of acting as the Welsh housemate.

"Worst character ever," sighed Rex, while Darnell pleaded: "Move onto the next part of the task!"

The pair were pleased when Big Brother eventually announced that it was time to start mimicking Mohamed.

"Thank God!" Rex exclaimed. "Boringest one ever."

ahahaha chinafoot, thats priceless!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Why are you so obsessed with him:D? You talk about him all the time.:D I think you secretly love him and you're struggling with your feelings.:DI don't believe he was happy for Kat to go at all to be honest. Over on Ds forum there's an endless amount of mixed reactions to each housemate- even Rachel. ;)

I'm not obsessed with him as I thought him smiling was clear as day and worthy of mentioning. I didn't realise the PR peeps would come out and try and string me up! :eek::(

And no Ann I don't secretly love him so don't get all jealous as I know you are crazy about him. :P

It's a pity BB didn't have the housemates impersonate Nicorex but we can't have the housemates falling into a coma can we? :rolleyes:

so MNG who u cheering for in lesnar couture? could we end up agreeing on something?! :p

so MNG who u cheering for in lesnar couture? could we end up agreeing on something?! :p

Here Comes The Pain! Brock ftw. Are we in agreement on that one? :cool:

• Advertisement

Here Comes The Pain! Brock ftw. Are we in agreement on that one? :cool:
    yeah, think couture is past it. but lesnar shouldnt get a title shot this soon.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement