Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭babyguinnessfan

Haven't posted in this forum before as I have mostly been following BB on DS but I just had to post that THANK GOD Kat has gone...she really has been doing my head in for the last few weeks. Plus the way she was acting up to the studio just there was just....embarrassing. She was acting like a bad stand up comedian who pauses after every set to allow the audience to laugh at the 'joke'.Course it didn't help that Davina bought into the whole act. What a difference between her interview with Kat (laughing her head off at everything she said) and Mo (bored to death and trying to get to the end as soon as poss.).

Kat is such a tool. If I had to share a house with her I don't know how I would have coped.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Haven't posted in this forum before as I have mostly been following BB on DS but I just had to post that THANK GOD Kat has gone...she really has been doing my head in for the last few weeks. Plus the way she was acting up to the studio just there was just....embarrassing. She was acting like a bad stand up comedian who pauses after every set to allow the audience to laugh at the 'joke'.Course it didn't help that Davina bought into the whole act. What a difference between her interview with Kat (laughing her head off at everything she said) and Mo (bored to death and trying to get to the end as soon as poss.).

Kat is such a tool. If I had to share a house with her I don't know how I would have coped.

Welcome to the Forum babyguinnessfan , but :eek: what a reaction , l dont think she deserved the boo's she got ,
    l felt sorry for her. Game plan or not.

Thanks for the welcome:)

I feel sorry for anyone who gets booed - I really do. But at the same time the reason I posted on here is that I feel that Kat has been putting on an act the whole time (visitors to DS may have seen the myriad of posts to the same effect). She is 30 (?) years old and can choose when she wants to speak like an adult and when she wants to put on the child act and to be frank that is just freaky and does not seem real to me.

Also, if people put themselves forward for BB they should expect that being booed is a possibility!

Sorry if I seem intolerant, but I can't stand her.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't get the hatred people have for her. Was Kat an act? I don't enirely think so. I feel she has a childish nature to her which she hammed up at times but I think she was nonetheless a genuinely nice person.

I know people well over the age of thirty who act childishly and do the puppy dog eyes thing and I wouldn't say it's freaky. Silly maybe but not freaky.

I think she was definitely smarter than she made out she was but I can't recall instances of her making life difficult for people. She seemed to want to find the good in people. She also broke down watching her highlights and hearing Rachel say she wanted her as a friend on the outside which tells me that she is a good soul deep down.

Did she annoy me at times? Hell yes. Did she act OTT at times and act silly? Hell yes. Did she deserve to be reduced to tears and then have to suffer the indignity of being booed by a merciless bunch of chavs? I'd say hell no.

l posted here a while ago that little things about Kat were starting to make me look at her in a different way , and the whole LOOK she gave Rachel for nominating Rex just put the cap and cloak on it . But l still don't think she deserved those Boo's. But l suppose it is all about who you like and dislike in there.l couldn't stand puke and bec's and couldn't understand the reception they got from the crowd.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I thought that was the funniest eviction ever. If it had been anyone else I'd have felt soo sorry but I just wanted KAT OUT OF THAT HOUSE. Thank God she's gone. Her trying to sing Happy House while crying was priceless.
    I probably sound heartless but I just couldn't tolerate the woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

I dont think Kat deserved to get booed but I am glad shes out.
    Rachel too win.

Just to react to Mr. Nice Guy:-

I certainly don't HATE Kat! I understand what you're saying but I don't hate any of them. But on the other hand, being over the age of 30 and acting childishly is one thing but acting like she did was another thing altogether. If one of your friends started to sing Incey Wincey Spider in earnest in front of you would you not look at them as if they had 2 heads?! And that's what bugged me. The whole 'look at me, listen to me being so cute singing little childrens songs' that just got to me. Hell, maybe I'm just too stressed out at the moment but she was just really annoying. To the point where Ihad to change channels because of her caterwauling!

Anyway, she's gone now and I'm so glad:pac:

Yeah I see you're what saying babyguinnessfan. She probably would have driven me mad too. I just don't agree with the reactions of those crowds sometimes. I don't think I would have booed a distressed woman in tears. Not even Bex! :D

Yeah - me too! I think the crowd boo who they think can take it in a way...I was thinking that when they booed Kat, but not Mo so much. If Mo was the first housemate out then he was the one with the least amount of votes, yet he seems quite vulnerable so he didn't get the raining boos that Kat (a stronger character) got?

• Advertisement

Watching LF , Mikey's loving his dress.:D

Ah, he and Rachel look like twins!!

Wow I really hope that's not the case but it wouldn't surprise me that much.

I feel bad for Rachel watching her on LF. She seems so upset. It's a horrible way to have the friend you're closest to leave like that, especially seeing her leave looking so upset. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

It's fair to say i'm very very angry at how this panned out tonight, MO's interview and best bits all negative.
    What a load of sh1t:mad::mad::mad:

Also I thought Darnell was gonna totally flip.

Wow I really hope that's not the case but it wouldn't surprise me that much.

I feel bad for Rachel watching her on LF. She seems so upset. It's a horrible way to have the friend you're closest to leave like that, especially seeing her leave looking so upset. :(

Yeah , can see her. Catch's you a bit all right , and her trying not to let Mikey know she is still upset.:(

kerash wrote: »
    It's fair to say i'm very very angry at how this panned out tonight, MO's interview and best bits all negative.
    What a load of sh1t:mad::mad::mad:

Also I thought Darnell was gonna totally flip.
    No mention of SPITGATE Kerash , :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

No mention of SPITGATE Kerash , :confused:

funny that:mad:

conspiracy!

/kerash will be back when she gathers her thoughts...

kerash wrote: »
    It's not surprising. All the HL showed Mo's most negative bits and Big Brother just seemed to really peg him as 'greedy Mo' and edit it accordingly; like giving him all that food in the diary room. He just seems like a nice, simple guy and didn't deserve such negativity. I think Rex and Darnell can be just as greedy (esp. Rex with his cigarettes) but it was Mo singled out time and time again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol
    But a Big Brother spokeswoman insisted last night: “This is utter nonsense. Davina has no input into selecting the housemates.
    “This is an opportune photo taken at a private event – nothing more.”

Im going to believe this. Davina wouldnt be stupid enough to repeatedly visit his restaurant during the show. that would be ridiculous. if she has been there since the start, how come there no pics of that? tabloid reporters are the laziest. "it has been dogged by rumours that..."....who starts the rumours? you. and u just add fuel to them. they literally can make anything up!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Kat : No Big brother, please don't take any more my frens away.

Followed 2 seconds later by Kats name being called.

You'd need a heart of stone not to burst yourself laughing.

Caderyn wrote: »
    It's not surprising. All the HL showed Mo's most negative bits and Big Brother just seemed to really peg him as 'greedy Mo' and edit it accordingly; like giving him all that food in the diary room. He just seems like a nice, simple guy and didn't deserve such negativity. I think Rex and Darnell can be just as greedy (esp. Rex with his cigarettes) but it was Mo singled out time and time again.

Mo's treatment from BB has been Disgraceful , They picked up on the Greedy Mo from the HMs and ran with it, they knew how much he thought of his Afro and yet
    they let him go out like that, talk about stripping you of your dignity. They knew well the odds on Mo being one of the two out and look what task they gave them.
    l don't like the way this Eviction went at all , and l have never had Mo as one of my Fav's.:(

zuroph wrote: »
    lol

Im going to believe this. Davina wouldnt be stupid enough to repeatedly visit his restaurant during the show. that would be ridiculous. if she has been there since the start, how come there no pics of that? tabloid reporters are the laziest. "it has been dogged by rumours that..."....who starts the rumours? you. and u just add fuel to them. they literally can make anything up!

And is this the non Bias Davina we are talking about?

davina is allowed have her opinions. to say shes always been in favour of rex is wrong, she only recently outed herself as having a soft spot for him. she even said tonight that she didnt like him when nicole was there, and is only starting to like him again.

as for eating in the newmarks restaurant, that would have been a PR disaster, and the way the media is over there, a picture DEFINITELY would have surfaced. Tabloids get a pic, and make a story up around it, this is why the source is anonymous.

zuroph wrote: »
    davina is allowed have her opinions. to say shes always been in favour of rex is wrong, she only recently outed herself as having a soft spot for him. she even said tonight that she didnt like him when nicole was there, and is only starting to like him again.

as for eating in the newmarks restaurant, that would have been a PR disaster, and the way the media is over there, a picture DEFINITELY would have surfaced. Tabloids get a pic, and make a story up around it, this is why the source is anonymous.

As a presenter Davina should not be allowed to give an opinion on air in front of the ( don't know what to call some of them ) crowd. How many times did she say Greedy , and this to a bloke who saw the psychologist
    on BB. As for the other thing , l did not say it was true.
    There was a But....in there.:D:p:D

Kat : No Big brother, please don't take any more my frens away.

Followed 2 seconds later by Kats name being called.

You'd need a heart of stone not to burst yourself laughing.
    LOL- that's exactly what I did. :D

As a presenter Davina should not be allowed to give an opinion on air in front of the ( don't know what to call some of them ) crowd.

I agree with you. She ought to keep neutral. You don't hear oul' Brucie saying who his favourite dancers are on SCD or oul' Dermot saying who his favourite acts are on X-Factor.

i really hope mikey doesnt win this. he doesnt deserve it enough. itd be really unfair on the other finalists, cos if u look at any polls he's miles behind, but they expect the scottish vote to win it for him. thats really not fair.

I agree with you. She ought to keep neutral. You don't hear oul' Brucie saying who his favourite dancers are on SCD or oul' Dermot saying who his favourite acts are on X-Factor.

There would be Blue Bloody Murder.
    Or should that be Murrder , methinks we will have to resurrect Taggart to investigate this travesty of justice.:D

• Advertisement

You don't hear oul' Brucie saying who his favourite dancers are on SCD
    Yes you do! He says "you're my favourites" to at least ten of the acts every week! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement