Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭imboard.3

No, on the C4 website,
    But for some reason it is not there now.
    yeah i had a look but could'nt find it , ah well i guess i'll see it tomorrow . did rex pick the right one,

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

It wasn't Rex , it was Luke Sly Talker and Lisa-n-to-me.

It wasn't Rex , it was Luke Sly Talker and Lisa-n-to-me.
    the toad and the terminator , did they know it was rex girlfriend they were picking out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Does anybody else think Darnell is having a meltdown?

Every time Darnhell is up he has a meltdown.:D
    Looks like Dull is getting what he wanted ,
    and is he playing up to the camera's now!!!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement

dale is looking very worried, wonder why and why is he just after jumping into heaven and stealing a token

Oh for F**K Sake

Luke "i hate ice cream sprinkles" get out!

Every time Darnhell is up he has a meltdown.:D
    Looks like Dull is getting what he wanted ,
    and is he playing up to the camera's now!!!:rolleyes:

I think he was alot worse last week and the week before but seems to have getting a small bit of normalcy.

I think he was alot worse last week and the week before but seems to have getting a small bit of normalcy.
    yeah he was worse last week , and he's as normal as normal can get in that loony bin , he seems to be a very complex person anyway , but i do like him ,

He does make an awful lot of sense.

• Advertisement

He does make an awful lot of sense.
    he does, i know he goes the long way around what he wants to say but he's spot on every time , and very observant, he copped on to the rat pack long before everyone else did , i hope he stays

Ok just got through watching tonights episode and it was a good one i liked it. Few points i would like to make out:

Rex was talkin and calling people out, nearly everybody about there VT's.

I found it strange that Kat was saying to Rex that he shouldnt be saying these things about Rachel because it was bring the attention of the housemates on her which was bad.

Rex was calling Maysoon out about her VT saying she was boring etc etc nearly the same as Rachel and nobody has seemed to have said a thing.

imboard.3 wrote: »
    he does, i know he goes the long way around what he wants to say but he's spot on every time , and very observant, he copped on to the rat pack long before everyone else did , i hope he stays

This was defiantely one of my highlights and probably will be of the season, Darnell totally OWNS them in this

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I found it strange that Kat was saying to Rex that he shouldnt be saying these things about Rachel because it was bring the attention of the housemates on her which was bad.

Why do you find that strange? Of course Kat is going to want her best mate to be out of the firing line.
    Rex was calling Maysoon out about her VT saying she was boring etc etc nearly the same as Rachel and nobody has seemed to have said a thing.

Maysoon didn't seem too upset by it. Rachel was very upset. However you might see more made about Maysoon because I just got through reading this on the Channel 4 website:
    Maysoon's got something on her mind...

Maysoon certainly isn't one of the loudest housemates. She's more of an observer, and rarely opens up to anyone. But after an emotional chat with Big Brother, she decided to have a heart-to-heart with Rachel.

"You okay May?" asked Rachel looking concerned.

"I think I wanna leave," replied Maysoon.

Rachel was shocked. "Why? What's happened?" she asked.

"I dunno. I've just been thinking about it for a while," replied Maysoon. "I just miss home."

Fortunately, Rachel had lovely warm portion of homespun advice. "We all get upset," Rachel told her gently, "we all get days when we cry and miss our families, babe."

"I just don't feel like I'm enjoying it as much as everyone else," said Maysoon with tears in her eyes, "I have been thinking about it for a while."

"Enough that you wanna walk out?" asked Rachel.

And Maysoon just nodded. "I just feel like I've done my time. I feel I'm just homesick..." she said quietly.

A few minutes later she was in the toilet sheding some tears as Rachel and Kat tried their best to comfort her.

Awww, sleep on it Maysoon, it'll seem better tomorrow.

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=10863&position=2#gallery

This is what happens when men pick on women as if they were back in the playground.

Once again Rachel helping pick up someone's spirit. :cool:

Why do you find that strange? Of course Kat is going to want her best mate to be out of the firing line.

Maysoon didn't seem too upset by it. Rachel was very upset. However you might see more made about Maysoon because I just got through reading this on the Channel 4 website:

This is what happens when men pick on women as if they were back in the playground.

Maysoon , most likely thinks as she is not an original HM
    that her chances of survival are nil ,
    funny thing is she was enjoying herself before it became
    apparent that she was up,
    Tears for Fear's.
    Her's.:rolleyes:

The timing of her tears will raise questions alright. I can't recall Maysoon doing anything memorable (something Rachel gets accused of unfairly imo). May seems like a nice person but forgettable. Reminds me of that girl who came in last season with the Secret Housemates like Amy and that blonde girl who got her breasts out all the time. The really quiet one who made practically no impression. Anyone know this girl's name btw?!

This was defiantely one of my highlights and probably will be of the season, Darnell totally OWNS them in this

glad you put that on , forgot how well he handled himself that time ,he certainly put them in their place, he has been one of my favourites since the begining

I just thought it seemed a little calculated or something and coming from one of the nicest people in the house.

I actually like Maysoon from the times they have shown stuff of her i think she has had really good things to say very intelligent.

The timing of her tears will raise questions alright. I can't recall Maysoon doing anything memorable (something Rachel gets accused of unfairly imo). May seems like a nice person but forgettable. Reminds me of that girl who came in last season with the Secret Housemates like Amy and that blonde girl who got her breasts out all the time. The really quiet one who made practically no impression. Anyone know this girl's name btw?!
    Sorry , you have lost me , which HM are you wondering
    about?
    The blond one was Irish , name slips past, as for the quiet one , :confused:
    Oh was it Kara Louise?

i think her name was kara louie, she was very quiet

• Advertisement

Yeah Kara Louise. That's it. A really shy newbie! I think it will be tough for May to make a good impression at this point in the game but I would agree with td94 that she seems very intelligent.

off to bed now boys and girls , be good ,talk soon

Rex stirring it up again telling Rachel that Mikey does be perving over her.

Keep your mouth shut man. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

I think the issue that most people have is that Rex has been pretty relentless in his "calling out" of Rachel. He's constantly telling her she's boring and of course that's going to be upsetting.

They're all full of shít anyway. Sure look at Dale ffs "if there's fanny in there i'm gonna nail it!"....yeah, if by nail you mean "follow her around like a lost puppy and do her bidding in the hopes that she might give you a sniff..."

Definitely want Dale gone next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Does anybody else think Darnell is having a meltdown?

Yes! i am worried for him.
    I think if kat wasnt in there to control him he'd be in big trouble and i think he knows that....

Ok so Rex nearly burned his bridges with me, however last night was comedy gold!
    He whips out the toy gun, shoots Darnell and co. and hollers 'thats whats crack a lackin'!!1

Maybe you had to be there! but I thought it was hillarious:D
    Sometimes rex is funny even when he's not trying:D

kerash wrote: »
    Yes! i am worried for him.
    I think if kat wasnt in there to control him he'd be in big trouble and i think he knows that....

Ok so Rex nearly burned his bridges with me, however last night was comedy gold!
    He whips out the toy gun, shoots Darnell and co. and hollers 'thats whats crack a lackin'!!1

Maybe you had to be there! but I thought it was hillarious:D
    Sometimes rex is funny even when he's not trying:D

I read today that Darnell went into one of the bathrooms and ate a whole tube of toothpaste :eek: wtf is that all about??

I think Rex overall is a really good housemate one of the best ones to have been put in there in years. Yeah he has his moments when he is a total pirck but he does bring a certain something to the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

imboard.3 wrote: »
    glad you put that on , forgot how well he handled himself that time ,he certainly put them in their place, he has been one of my favourites since the begining

Hands Down winner after that whole period, he may be craking now but you should be judged on your actions and he defo stood up for what was right through that whole period in th ehouse. Darnel to win.

I read today that Darnell went into one of the bathrooms and ate a whole tube of toothpaste :eek: wtf is that all about??

The producers are monitoring him. They're concerned. He was also lying about having a girlfriend on the outside.
    Darnell then confessed to his whopping fib.

He told an increasingly confused Kat: “I don’t have a girlfriend, I lied. I made it up.”

Earlier in the show, Darnell kept the group up until 4am with stories about his woman on the outside.

But he admitted: “I was upset as none of the girls in the house would talk to me.”

Shaking her head, Kat said: “I can’t believe we stayed up listening to your c***.” Darnell apologised, saying: “I don’t deserve you as a friend. You’re the bomb, man, and I’m a piece of trash.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/article1487207.ece

Yeah thats the article i read kind of bizzare stuff.

• Advertisement

Darnell to Luke:

“I don’t care if you don’t smoke or you don’t drink,
    you’re still an a*******. It makes me so angry.”

For that line alone the guy should win.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement