Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Lol, I love Rachel and the toothpaste. So funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

rex and darnells chat is interesting.
    mikey and rachels isnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Chinafoot wrote: »
    That's a bit unfair tbh. For someone who has been claiming he's trying to encourage debate and discussion, you're pretty quick to shut people down. If you think it's an alt account report the poster, otherwise let people have their say.

It might be unfair although I didn't see the claim denied. I do have my doubts about these new posters who have been coming on showing support for Rex and slagging off other HMs. I can't be arsed reporting it though.

Another great edit there for the T-Rex.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Rachel and Mikey are the two l actually believe will remain firm friends after this.:)

zuroph wrote: »
    rex and darnells chat is interesting.
    mikey and rachels isnt.

It's kind of sad to see Darnell setting himself up for another fall. Maybe when he gets out there'll be so much going on that he won't get too swamped in the "omg I love Sara" thing. Mo called her out pretty well on his eviction interview. She used people to get to other people. Sure only about 2 weeks ago she said she was "obsessed" with Stuart. I reckon he's the person she'll be interested in seeing when she first gets out, not Darnell.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

It might be unfair although I didn't see the claim denied. I do have my doubts about these new posters who have been coming on showing support for Rex and slagging off other HMs. I can't be arsed reporting it though.

I didn't start that thread you were talking about! Just came on here to have a bit of debate and have a say its not my fault you dont agree with my opinions!!!

If Tyrannosaurus wins this show it's not his millionaire father who helped him get on the show and who no doubt has been voting for him like crazy that he should thank...it's the Channel 4 production team who have been swinging from his gonads for the last week.

I called this BS as soon as his girlfriend came in and he started getting his favouritism and it has been happening ever since.

It's a fix and all that remains to be seen now is whether or not the British public are intelligent enough to see past it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,457 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I love your phraseology there - do you mean a) it was a fair representation of the days events and therefore Rex justifiably came out of it best
    or b) Rex only came out of it well because of a biased edit.
    ?

chirst get over it, look how much the odds have fallen, people like him, plus its final week of course ul get new posters
    Rachel and Mikey are the two l actually believe will remain firm friends after this.:)
    think Kat and rachel yes, rachel and Mikey, no. Darnell and Rex seem pretty close too.
    Chinafoot wrote: »
    It's kind of sad to see Darnell setting himself up for another fall. Maybe when he gets out there'll be so much going on that he won't get too swamped in the "omg I love Sara" thing. Mo called her out pretty well on his eviction interview. She used people to get to other people. Sure only about 2 weeks ago she said she was "obsessed" with Stuart. I reckon he's the person she'll be interested in seeing when she first gets out, not Darnell.
    Im still not sure, i think she just might not want to do stuff on camera. we'll have to see. I did think she was using him, in which case i dont know why shes become so popular.

Miap wrote: »
    I didn't start that thread you were talking about! Just came on here to have a bit of debate and have a say its not my fault you dont agree with my opinions!!!

Fair enough, I take it back.

• Advertisement

chirst get over it, look how much the odds have fallen, people like him, plus its final week of course ul get new posters.

People hated his guts until the Channel 4 campaign for him took off.

If Tyrannosaurus wins this show it's not his millionaire father who helped him get on the show and who no doubt has been voting for him like crazy that he should thank...it's the Channel 4 production team who have been swinging from his gonads for the last week.

I called this BS as soon as his girlfriend came in and he started getting his favouritism and it has been happening ever since.

It's a fix and all that remains to be seen now is whether or not the British public are intelligent enough to see past it.
    oh FFS, his dad got him on the show?! it was in one tabloid!!!!!! and u question the intelligence of those supporting him... pot kettle

l was waiting for THE LOOK on his face when he heard the comment about Nicole being common.
    lf look's could kill and all that.:D

ur full of sh1t, im sick of this, i know of LOADS of people who've liked him from the start, its that u base ur opinions on tabloids biased reporting. seriously worried about how much ur obsessed with this.

Really? so if he doesn't win its because the GBP have seen through the 'C4 fix', and if he wins its because of the fix his Dad his using the family fortune to ring up?.

So basically you get proven to be correct whichever way it goes. Nice :confused:

oh FFS, his dad got him on the show?! it was in one tabloid!!!!!! and u question the intelligence of those supporting him... pot kettle

Yeah let's all ignore the fact that she eats at his dad's restaurants. No way could that be a factor in him getting such favouritism from the show, eh?

And people say Rachel lives in a dream world! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Miap

Fair enough, I take it back.

Really? so if he doesn't win its because the GBP have seen through the 'C4 fix', and if he wins its because of the fix his Dad his using the family fortune to ring up?.

So basically you get proven to be correct whichever way it goes. Nice :confused:

His rise in popularity has coincided with his favourable edits. If he wins the show it will be largely down to this.

We will see how many people can see through the bullsh*t.

Yeah let's all ignore the fact that she eats at his dad's restaurants. No way could that be a factor in him getting such favouritism from the show, eh?

And people say Rachel lives in a dream world! :D
    its one photo, from a private function. if she'd eaten there since, thered be photos, either from paparazzis, or the public, the fact that there isnt one photo of proof, proves the story is typical tabloid sh1te. Do u not understand how they work? they get sold a photo, and need to fill column inches around it, so make up stories.

Why should anyone need to deny your claims? It's sad. Why can't you just accept that not everyone likes Rachel ffs. This is just getting really boring. You jump on anyone that dares disagree with you and make most threads hard to read because it's just you repeating the same anti-Rex crap over and over and over and over... Christ you had me on ignore for disagreeing with you and telling you to relax as it's only a game show and you accused me of trying to goad you into a fight! It'd be funny if it wasn't so ridiculous. Instead of sitting there frothing at the mouth because not everyone thinks Rex is the spawn of Satan and Rachel is the Virgin Mary incarnate, you could possibly move beyond whatever obsession you have with him and let us get on with discussing things that are happening right now in the show. Start an "I hate Rex thread" and get it over with ffs.

I've reported your post and I'll happily take a slap on the wrist for saying this to you because it needs to be said.

• Advertisement

I liked him since slap bang in the middle of week 1 when he burst out laughing when it got reported to him that he wasn't allowed a loan of Alexandria's lighter.
    No tantrum or running to the diary room, just a big laugh.

the theory of "favourable edits" is balls too. theres 5 in the house, of course he'll be in most scenes.

its one photo, from a private function. if she'd eaten there since, thered be photos, either from paparazzis, or the public, the fact that there isnt one photo of proof, proves the story is typical tabloid sh1te. Do u not understand how they work? they get sold a photo, and need to fill column inches around it, so make up stories.

I knew you'd argue that. If it was in The Guardian you'd do the same. Sure you are on record for denying his poor behaviour on the grounds 'it's a gameshow'.
    Chinafoot wrote:
    Why should anyone need to deny your claims? It's sad. Why can't you just accept that not everyone likes Rachel ffs. This is just getting really boring.

When have I asked anyone to deny my claims? Stick with the facts please.
    Chinafoot wrote:
    You jump on anyone that dares disagree with you and make most threads hard to read because it's just you repeating the same anti-Rex crap over and over and over and over...

No I don't. I like the discussions on this forum and like to participate in them. Is that a problem?
    Chinafoot wrote:
    Christ you had me on ignore for disagreeing with you and telling you to relax as it's only a game show and you accused me of trying to goad you into a fight! It'd be funny if it wasn't so ridiculous. Instead of sitting there frothing at the mouth because not everyone thinks Rex is the spawn of Satan and Rachel is the Virgin Mary incarnate, you could possibly move beyond whatever obsession you have with him and let us get on with discussing things that are happening right now in the show. Start an "I hate Rex thread" and get it over with ffs.

I had you on ignore because you were acting out of order and I got tired of it. I thought we had moved past our issues but you seem to want to stir things up again.
    Chinafoot wrote:
    I've reported your post and I'll happily take a slap on the wrist for saying this to you because it needs to be said.

Well I don't know what you've reported me for as I don't see anything wrong with my behaviour but fair enough.

It seems to me there are people on this board willing to get their claws out the minute a negative thing is said about poor Rex. It happened to me in the Rexisms thread and even charlie mchugh remarked about how people closed ranks on those that dissed the guy. I'm sure the reason he doesn't post so much is because if anything bad is said about the ginger one all hell breaks loose.

I liked him since slap bang in the middle of week 1 when he burst out laughing when it got reported to him that he wasn't allowed a loan of Alexandria's lighter.
    No tantrum or running to the diary room, just a big laugh.

What has that to do with the growing support he has gained in the past week? What is your theory on why he has gained popularity? Nothing to do with him getting such good TV time?
    zuroph wrote:
    the theory of "favourable edits" is balls too. theres 5 in the house, of course he'll be in most scenes.

Uh, why should he be in most scenes? Is seeing him in bed moaning great TV?

All over bar the shouting?

Betfair.

1.75/1 (3/4) Michael.
    4/1 (Rachel).
    7/1 (Rex).
    9/1 (Sara).
    30/1 (Darnell).

More decisively looking at the screens it would take a lay of just £250 to move Rachel out to 5/1, £100 to move Rex to 8/1, but would take a £2K lay to move Michael from 1.75/1 to 1.8/1.

Looking close to home and hosed.

Bit of light relief anyone.:):pac:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCawTpJqoaA:eek::D

I knew you'd argue that. If it was in The Guardian you'd do the same. Sure you are on record for denying his poor behaviour on the grounds 'it's a gameshow'.
    It wasnt in the Guardian though, was it?! All media loves "show fixed" stories these days since the ITV phoneline debacle.....

When have I asked anyone to deny my claims? Stick with the facts please.
    You said "I dont see the claims denied.....
    I had you on ignore because you were acting out of order and I got tired of it. I thought we had moved past our issues but you seem to want to stir things up again.
    Who's stirring?!? Accusin new posters of being multiple accounts because they disagree with what u believe...

Well I don't know what you've reported me for as I don't see anything wrong with my behaviour but fair enough.
    Attacking new posters with accusations..
    It seems to me there are people on this board willing to get their claws out the minute a negative thing is said about poor Rex. It happened to me in the Rexisms thread and even charlie mchugh remarked about how people closed ranks on those that dissed the guy. I'm sure the reason he doesn't post so much is because if anything bad is said about the ginger one all hell breaks loose.
    I tolerate u when its not EVERY SINGLE POST, quoting the most dubious sources as fact, and not giving new posters a chance to express their opinions. We got on there for a small while, but man u talk some rubbish, its so so repetitive. U said new posters talking up rex must be fake, i argue that people like rex, u blame BB. Therefore agreeing people like him so ur argument about the new posters being fake is now shot. :rolleyes:

MNG the irony of all that you posted is astounding. I'm not going to continue to repeat myself or drag this thread even further off-topic as you've proven any reasonable discussion is lost on you.

Back on topic...

Is anything special happening for the housemates this evening seeing as it's the last night? Any last ditch drunkeness from BB? Will Darnell get a snog?? I'm going to miss the final tomorrow night (raging) but I have people on hand to text when the winner is announced :)

What has that to do with the growing support he has gained in the past week? What is your theory on why he has gained popularity? Nothing to do with him getting such good TV time?
    Try nicole leaving and him being more playful. u dont know he's gained in support, all u know is the bookies got it wrong. his odds have been falling since she left, and only hit a high when she was in there.

Uh, why should he be in most scenes? Is seeing him in bed moaning great TV?
    mikey and rachel were talking, rex and darnell were talking. they flicked between the two. he wasnt moaning, he was giving darnell words of support.

• Advertisement

During the cops and robbers task he was 5/1 on Betfair, he is now 7/1 having touched 45/1 during Nicorex time. So its only regaining his previous popularity after a really bad 3 weeks.
    In other words as a solo entity he has always been popular.
    You watch Lost dont you MNG? Think of Rex as Sawyer, and Rachel as Jack. The 2nd one is a nicer person, but I know which I'd prefer go on the beer with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement