Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Chinafoot wrote: »
    Is anything special happening for the housemates this evening seeing as it's the last night? I'm going to miss the final tomorrow night (raging) but I have people on hand to text when the winner is announced?
    flicking over to live feed now. hope they give em something to do..

rex for 2nd would be a moral victory for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

zuroph wrote:
    Accusin new posters of being multiple accounts because they disagree with what u believe...

(sigh)

Tensions are high this evening so hopefully I can try and ease the situation.

Yesterday a person calling him/herself 'The Spoon' made as their first post a post which took a pop at me. With this being a small forum, I found that quite unusual and suspected it was an alt account set up by someone who didn't like me.

The accusation I made towards 'Miap' tonight was a follow-on from the situation yesterday. I suspected this new poster was likely another alt account. I should have given this new poster the benefit of the doubt and was wrong to accuse. I took the accusation back. Miap thanked me and I thanked Miap back. I thought it was done and dusted but apparently people want to use it to take a pop at me. Some even want to have me banned as well.

I'll do you all a favour and leave you folks to the place. I get the impression my views aren't liked or welcome by many of you. I'm sorry to hear that.

I still bear no ill will towards anyone on this board and while there have been some heated exchanges I felt this was simply due to the final being so close. I didn't mean to upset anyone and wouldn't want the experience of the final night to be ruined by this kind of stupid nonsense so I'll take my leave.

All the best. No hard feelings. Apologies to anyone I may have offended.

MNG out.

darnell has a bandage over one eye... i wonder is this from when he hurt it playing baseball?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    flicking over to live feed now. hope they give em something to do..

l would be surprised if they were up to anything as the last full night is usually dale , l mean dull , no l was right the first time.:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

darnell has a bandage over one eye... i wonder is this from when he hurt it playing baseball?

Did he hurt it on a plant too?

Mng, no need to leave, just, dont be darnell-level paranoid ;)

the debates hve been fun.

and I can put my hand on heart and swear iv never multi-accounted. the daily star can quote me on that. even the guardian ;)

Mng, no need to leave, just, dont be darnell-level paranoid ;)

the debates hve been fun.

and I can put my hand on heart and swear iv never multi-accounted. the daily star can quote me on that. even the guardian ;)

Lol Darnell ain't got nothing on that post! Trying to get him banned....lolllers!

Aaaaanyway...how did Darnell hurt his eye? Plant or baseball??

he did say his eyesight was blurry in one eye after the baseball, but he was around after that so....

He actually hurt it by getting poked in the eye by a plant in the garden.lt wasn't getting any better and it was painful , so BB got drops and a patch for him.

• Advertisement

he should be removed... lol. imagine he was favourite to win and poked his eye out and had to leave.

Housemates not happy with final night it would seem.
    DS wrote:
    Rex admitted that he was unimpressed with the final night celebrations this evening.

After the group had eaten dinner, they sat on the sofas chatting and Rex said he hoped they would be given something else.

"We got one bottle of champagne and one bottle of cava," he sighed after a song was played into the house. "It sucks. I'm not going to get up and dance every time they put music on."

Rachel noted that he didn't look very happy, to which he replied: "I'm pretty pissed off. It's a poor effort by Big Brother."

He continued: "I feel terrible for not dancing, but I just don't feel like it. This is our last night. What's any different? 92 days of us being here and we get a bottle of champagne and a bottle of wine."

Rex also described the celebrations as "absolute bollocks" and "****", saying Big Brother had let them down. "I was really looking forward to tonight," he stated.

After finding out in the Diary Room that no more alcohol would be provided, he remarked: "I'm disappointed. I feel that we've spent 92 days of our lives in the Big Brother house and that's all they can do for us. This is all they can do."

gonna make the highlights show tomorrow pretty dull, he may have a point.

6.gif Nice car MNG.:D
    But turn it around and come back.
    Before l get the smiley police out to drag you back,2.gif

Failing that it will have to be Jack and we have less than
    24 hours.

2.gif:D:D

gonna make the highlights show tomorrow pretty dull, he may have a point.

C4:

The housemates are a little merry in the Diary Room...

Tonight Big Brother has thrown the housemates a leaving party, with such moving party music as 'My Way' by Frank Sinatra and 'I Will Always Love You' by Whitney Houston.
    Rachel, Darnell and Michael headed to the Diary Room in high spirits.
    "Thanks for the party!" Michael told Big Brother as the three of them huddled on the chair. "And the songs!" chirped Rachel.

"Whitney Houston, man," said Darnell wistfully. "That was it, right there. That was the tune to put on at that moment, that did it right there."
    "And the carrots!" added Rachel, weirdly. "The carrots were yummy!" "Thank you for all that," concluded Darnell. "Thank you for the 92 days of good times."

But Michael couldn't let them leave on that note.
    "And I should say that I did have a jobbie today," he informed Big Brother before they left the Diary Room.
    "That's gross," murmured Darnell. You're telling us.

They have enough footage , it is all they need.
    lt annoys me every year when BB do this.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

he should be removed... lol. imagine he was favourite to win and poked his eye out and had to leave.

That sounds so funny:D but imagine really. Sh1t luck hey - 'This is Big Brother, can one of the housemates please pluck Darnell's eyeball from the plant in the garden and bring it to the diary room in a glass of ice please.'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Mojo2222

6.gif Nice car MNG.:D
    But turn it around and come back.

please please let him go!! No forum deserves rudeness like that to others users. I do not post alot but read loads of them and He/she (MNG) goes way over the top.

Mojo2222 wrote: »
    please please let him go!! No forum deserves rudeness like that to others users. I do not post alot but read loads of them and He/she (MNG) goes way over the top.

l can see you don't post a lot.;)

DS:

An optometrist prescribed that Darnell should wear a patch today after he injured his eye yesterday.

Sara shrieked as Darnell emerged with the white patch, while Rex said he looked "cool".

Darnell said he was examined and told that he had scratched his eyeball.

"Can you take the patch off tomorrow?" Rachel questioned.

Darnell said he can, adding that he had asked the doctor if it will be okay as he has "somewhere to go".

The songwriter reported that the doctor then asked: "Where?", causing Rachel, Sara and Rex to chuckle.

"Doctors don't watch Big Brother," he deduced

Rex said that if he had to wear the patch for the final
    then they all should wear one. All together now , Ahh.:D

Any chance we can not make this thread about MNG? It's really boring at this stage.
    DS wrote:
    Sara and Darnell continued their flirting this evening.

As the housemates ate their dinner, they could be seen playing footsie.

"Can you two just get it on instead of playing footsie under the table?" Rex groaned. "You're getting mine by mistake."

Darnell bashfully laughed: "How you doing, dude?"

Meanwhile, Sara said it was "natural" and they were just friends, explaining that nothing would happen while they were still in the house.

However, this just caused the rest of the housemates to exclaim: "Oooh!"

The pair then spent the rest of the evening cuddling. While Darnell was washing up, Sara stood behind him with her arms around him.

Later, she sat in between his legs as they snuggled up on the sofa.

I really wish Sara had been evicted before now. This is just embarassing for Darnell. I don't believe for one second that she thinks he knows they're just frineds. She's all over him and I don't think she's interested one bit romantically whereas he so painfully obviously is. It's frustrating to watch.

• Advertisement

that fkn rex, always angle-shooting, grrrr!!!! :D

thing i wonder is darnell was allowed see a doc? wasnt it the case in previous BB that if they had to have contact with outside world they had to go? ??

that fkn rex, always angle-shooting, grrrr!!!! :D

thing i wonder is darnell was allowed see a doc? wasnt it the case in previous BB that if they had to have contact with outside world they had to go? ??

Don't think doctors counted. Previous housemates have seen dentists and doctors and stuff I'm sure.

cool, just loking for clarification. also, BB wud have had all sorts of problems on their hands with voting in full swing..

cool, just loking for clarification. also, BB wud have had all sorts of problems on their hands with voting in full swing..

Yeah definitely. Although hopefully they wouldn't have had to refund too much if Darnell had to leave :D

Any chance we can not make this thread about MNG? It's really boring at this stage.

I really wish Sara had been evicted before now. This is just embarrassing for Darnell. I don't believe for one second that she thinks he knows they're just friends. She's all over him and I don't think she's interested one bit romantically whereas he so painfully obviously is. It's frustrating to watch.

You are so right on your take on Sara , there is obviously
    nothing there on her part , and knowing full well how Darnell feels about her it is sickening to watch.
    Rex even tried to tell him in the bedroom last night to try to keep it in his head that they are just friends.
    l do hope she is first out tomorrow and that Davina for once shows someone up for what they are.
    l won't hold my breath though , as it might mean l won't be here to post after her interview.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I really wish Sara had been evicted before now. This is just embarassing for Darnell. I don't believe for one second that she thinks he knows they're just frineds. She's all over him and I don't think she's interested one bit romantically whereas he so painfully obviously is. It's frustrating to watch.
    I think so too. She is really coming on strong. It's not right. The minute they're out the door she'll drop him like a hot spud.:mad:

You are so right on your take on Sara , there is obviously
    nothing there on her part , and knowing full well how Darnell feels about her it is sickening to watch.
    Rex even tried to tell him in the bedroom last night to try to keep it in his head that they are just friends.
    l do hope she is first out tomorrow and that Davina for once shows someone up for what they are.
    l won't hold my breath though , as it might mean l won't be here to post after her interview.:rolleyes:

Lol, very very true. I'm sure she'll be a "wonderful housemate". Davina will just aske her about Darnell and Sara will shout "Ah no, we're just really good friends. We made up and we're just really really good friends now!"

She'll be chasing Stu at the aftershow party.

Hopefully she'll go first, then Darnell, then Mikey, then Rachel, then Rex. I reckon my final three could be right but probably not in that order :)

its got to be rachel rex and mikey in final 3. the real swing factor is how much mikey gets.

Ann22 wrote: »
    That sounds so funny:D but imagine really. Sh1t luck hey - 'This is Big Brother, can one of the housemates please pluck Darnell's eyeball from the plant in the garden and bring it to the diary room in a glass of ice please.'

Mikey run's to the Garden, evil smile on face.:D:):pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I couldn't believe that on the HL show, Darnell was complaining to Mikey about the woes of being partially sighted. My God man. :mad:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement