Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The post while you are watching thread.(Use SPOLIER tags during finale)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Mikey run's to the Garden, evil smile on face.:D:):pac:
    Ha. Excellent. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Caderyn wrote: »
    I couldn't believe that on the HL show, Darnell was complaining to Mikey about the woes of being partially sighted. My God man. :mad:

Hehe, yeah he's the most self-centred person I've seen in a long time.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

zuroph wrote: »
    its got to be rachel rex and mikey in final 3. the real swing factor is how much mikey gets.

Yeah , l'd be happy with that. l reckon the votes will swing towards Mikey , all depends on what they show
    tomorrow night do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I know Rachel is really kind and good to Mikey but I can't help wondering if he's enjoying her company.She doesn't indulge in deep conversations at all. I believe as he misses so much visually he really enjoys a good juicy interesting chat. Also Mikey thrives on a good gossip. Rachel doesn't, if he starts on about anyone she doesn't pay any heed - just changes the subject. I'm sure he appreciates her though.

I think he appreciates her but the only conversation she'll join in is Disney related. I'm not a Rachel fan, she's away with the fairies. Loves Rex after his abuse of her, looked at Stuart and Luke slagging her off on the plasma screen with a gormless grin on her face, is proud to be boring and said 'I even miss the people who didn't like me.' She clearly lives on a planet not far from Lisa. I think Mikey will probably win. And not the sympathy vote (let's face it, the voting public are not a sympathetic bunch) but for not being a moan, being a laugh at times, always getting stuck into the tasks with gusto, not feeling sorry for himself, being able to stand up for himself and giving us some good fun and entertainment. "I'm a Scotch man, of course I can eat this Scottish chili.."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

being a laugh at times, always getting stuck into the tasks with gusto, not feeling sorry for himself, being able to stand up for himself and giving us some good fun and entertainment. "I'm a Scotch man, of course I can eat this Scottish chili.."
    i'll give u he was a laugh at times, but the tasks, he sabotaged every one for the first 2/3rds of the show, in exchange for tryin to get camera time.

Mikey , the Victor Meldrew of BB. l wonder if he wins will
    he say " l Don't Believe lt":D

i'll give u he was a laugh at times, but the tasks, he sabotaged every one for the first 2/3rds of the show, in exchange for tryin to get camera time.

For someone who can't see l think to question or call out
    if he wasn't getting it is ok.
    Which Tasks are you talking about , because l know l have forgotton some of them?:)

For someone who can't see l think to question or call out
    if he wasn't getting it is ok.
    Which Tasks are you talking about , because l know l have forgotton some of them?:)
    the learn a story off, he went off and made his own up. the cooking, he messed about with all the ingredients, there was loads of others, but they've slipped my mind right now..

• Registered Users Posts: 44 delighted.

Chinafoot wrote: »
    I'm going to miss the final tomorrow night (raging) but I have people on hand to text when the winner is announced :)

+1
    stupid debs!

• Advertisement

the learn a story off, he went off and made his own up. the cooking, he messed about with all the ingredients, there was loads of others, but they've slipped my mind right now..

The cooking, ? Sausages or cake? :confused::)

cake. i know they won, but that was down to rachel! he messed up everything.

I did think starting off the 'Thriller' task he was being stubborn when he refused to freestyle but as it went on when he really seemed to be trying like in the bedroom with Rachel I felt sorry for him. If Big Brother had've been stricter with the judging they could've lost the task. I think if I'd been him I would've agreed to freestyle so as not to jeopardise it for everyone else. As it happened there were plenty who were all over the place anyway.

At least he was really trying with that task though. It would've been better if Nicorex had even tried to assist him a bit..

At least he was really trying with that task though. It would've been better if Nicorex had even tried to assist him a bit..

Who?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

The final of Big Brother 9 tomorrow will be the closest ever, according to bookmakers.

Tuesday's surprise eviction saw the remaining five housemates attract 93.3% of the vote between them, meaning that Kat and Mo were thrown out.

However, bookmakers are now saying that the final is still too close to call.

Nick Weinberg of Ladbrokes told The Sun: "This has definitely been the closest series of all time.

"It’s been really unusual because with three or four weeks to go there is usually a clear favourite, but this year it’s been anyone’s race."

He added: "Only now is Mikey beginning to pull away, but it’s still too tough to call."

Thats quite nerve-wracking news, really, albeit slightly obvious when reaidng throughout the net.

thats rubbish, why are the odds so long on everyone else then?! damage limitation methinks.

I no. It was hard to watch. I know Rex behaved badly there though he was under a fair bit of pressure having to choreograph but that Nicole one!!! Who did she think she was?! It wasn't her place to be saying anything to Mikey-she wasn't a dance teacher. That wasn't the first time she was mean to Mikey. Rex was lucky she went when she did. I enjoy watching him as a housemate but defo went off him for the time she was in the house.

Ann22 wrote: »
    I no. It was hard to watch. I know Rex behaved badly there though he was under a fair bit of pressure having to choreograph but that Nicole one!!! Who did she think she was?! It wasn't her place to be saying anything to Mikey-she wasn't a dance teacher. That wasn't the first time she was mean to Mikey. Rex was lucky she went when she did. I enjoy watching him as a housemate but defo went off him for the time she was in the house.
    The whole time Nicole was in that house Rex wasnt'.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

thats rubbish, why are the odds so long on everyone else then?! damage limitation methinks.

In fairness, 4 contenders at less than 10/1 is the tightest its been since Jade,Kate,Jonny & Alex year.

Sometimes at this stage theres been an unbackable fav like BrianDowling, Nadia, Pete or Cameron (he was 1/25 at this stage) and other times theres been a tight 2 horse race (Eugene v Anthony, Brian v Twinnies) but 4 contenders who you could make a plausible case for is quite unusual.

Its only in the last 12 hours that Mikey has started to pull away from the field.

Latest Betfair.

Michael 3/4.
    Rachel 4/1.
    Rex 13/2.
    Sarah 10/1.
    Darnell 30/1.

Beer and popcorn tomorrow as we cheer home the ginger one. :cool:

• Advertisement

Final tomorrow! Then my usual unbearable withdrawal symptoms.

-watching E4 at 2am and not fully comprehending why I can't see the housemates
    -standing in the kitchen looking for Rex
    -watching E4 at 3pm and not fully comprehending why I can't see the housemates
    -being confused as to why nobody is posting here anymore
    -unbearable sadness
    -anxiety attacks
    -seeing an albino on the road and running up to him screaming 'Darnell!!'
    -internal clock counting down to BB10
    -waking in a cold sweat in the middle of the night wondering what if there isn't a BB10
    -watching E4 at midnight and not fully comprehending why I can't see the housemates
    -turning on channel 4 at 9pm and when BB isn't on thinking 'of course, it's 10pm tonight'
    -depression on Tuesdays; no nominations
    -a feeling of unbelievable emptiness on Friday nights

(or maybe that's just me...) :o

i've really enjoyed this season, way more than any other, because, while some people have found it boring, ive found the discussions and talk the most intelligent in years. IMO it beat the hell out of brian and his shakespeare stuff last year, it was nice to see a bunch of serious contenders get to the final. I'll miss it. and am tempted to go for BB10!

Final tomorrow! Then my usual unbearable withdrawal symptoms.

-watching E4 at 2am and not fully comprehending why I can't see the housemates
    -standing in the kitchen looking for Rex
    -watching E4 at 3pm and not fully comprehending why I can't see the housemates
    -being confused as to why nobody is posting here anymore
    -unbearable sadness
    -anxiety attacks
    -seeing an albino on the road and running up to him screaming 'Darnell!!'
    -internal clock counting down to BB10
    -waking in a cold sweat in the middle of the night wondering what if there isn't a BB10
    -watching E4 at midnight and not fully comprehending why I can't see the housemates
    -turning on channel 4 at 9pm and when BB isn't on thinking 'of course, it's 10pm tonight'
    -depression on Tuesdays; no nominations
    -a feeling of unbelievable emptiness on Friday nights

(or maybe that's just me...) :o

2.gif so not listening , stop reminding me.:p

I understand.:( You know sometimes at the very end after the credits roll they play some of the housemates voices and show the empty house. Don't know if they did it last year. I think that's sad.:( Summer's over. I love in April when during the ads on channel 4 they show the BB eye and play a snippet of the music. My heart goes bumpity bump and I get butterflies.:):):)

i've really enjoyed this season, way more than any other, because, while some people have found it boring, ive found the discussions and talk the most intelligent in years. IMO it beat the hell out of brian and his shakespeare stuff last year, it was nice to see a bunch of serious contenders get to the final. I'll miss it. and am tempted to go for BB10!

We will put the lights out for you zuroph.

7.gifTO BB 10:D

Ann22 wrote: »
    I understand.:( You know sometimes at the very end after the credits roll they play some of the housemates voices and show the empty house. Don't know if they did it last year. I think that's sad.:( Summer's over. I love in April when during the ads on channel 4 they show the BB eye and play a snippet of the music. My heart goes bumpity bump and I get butterflies.:):):)

3.gif3.gif3.gif:D:D:D

Couldn't help myself Ann, night all.:pac:

I actually liked Chanelle last year, and couldn't bear ziggy. I know she was a bit of a bunny boiler... but in all honesty he kept her dangling. When she left I was peed off. Didn't have the same interest at all after that. Brian was so putting on an act:mad::mad::mad:. The twins were nice girls but the squeals of them got on my nerves..... and they were boring.:rolleyes: This year's been great. I've so enjoyed these forum chats too.:)

i went to audition for BB7 or 8, got as far as dublin, got pissed and lost.

I didn't like Brian or the twins too much last year at all. Think it was a good bunch this year and not too gimmicky with loads of midweek evictions, new people, twists and turns etc. It was sort of a 'back to basics' big brother and I liked it.
    1674.gif
    Night all.

• Advertisement

they're all in bed! fools. if I was them, Id be up causing mischief, a funny late night prank might be the swinging factor in last minute votes!

like how they all decided they were stayin in B block even though they were given new bedding for the luxury bedroom.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement